The Lab: Official Q&A thread

1. mydragoon
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 3, 2016

mydragoon , Jun 3, 2016 :
    i doubt OnePlus can hold on for too long. iinm, their plans are quite tight... between China launch and then international launch and in between... this Lab/ review thingy.

also, i think reviewers have like only a week or so.

and they did say that if they cannot contact the selected candidate, they'll look to another one -- everyone not selected can be called up as backup.

i'd say... maybe try next time if you're really going to be tied up for exams. and frankly, between exam and this... i'd say better to spend time on exams.

Angelooo1 likes this.
  2. ndr696969
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016

ndr696969 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    i have spent 20 bucks to write the 500 words essay from an English literature student .
    Choose me !!

AzarKasXD and mydragoon like this.
  3. Gaurav Kanted
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

Gaurav Kanted , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Hey @Nicole Q.
    Great thread! Just a quick question..
    I just wanted to know are there any specific regions targeted or its going to be for everyone all over the world?
    #NeverSettle

4. G_Han_XproFire_AYEg
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2016

G_Han_XproFire_AYEg , Jun 3, 2016 :
    I love to use my smartphone under the rain and when swimming with my friend

5. dblaster
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2016

dblaster , Jun 3, 2016 :
    hi guys. i have a terrible error when i submit the form. my picture didn't update and i cant send anything because i have more of 500 words written. this is 500words or 500 characters?
    regards

6. Angelooo1
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2016

Angelooo1 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    It's about heart, not academic smoothness

Words.

7. Angelooo1
    Honeycomb Jun 3, 2016

Angelooo1 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    No one knows, came on!

No, but you have to know how to read and write.

Came on. Go read the lab page. There is a countdown. *facepalm*

Go. Read. The. Lab. Page.

mydragoon likes this.
  8. mydragoon

iirc, on page one... there's a list of FAQ and the answer is there... no criteria and open to all.

9. mydragoon

if you're not able to submit... try and try again. it's a known bug and not sure if its been fixed.

what i did when i faced it was copy and paste my reply and try again. cannot? refresh and repeat.

worked after a few tries.

10. mydragoon

i need to check the LAB page again later. need to update photo?!? a duck will always look like a duck... no? :)

11. sidlittlefield
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016

sidlittlefield , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Like I said, doing it wrong.

12. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Jun 3, 2016

meatandy likes this.
  13. Nicole Q.
    Brand Person Jun 3, 2016

Nicole Q. , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Everyone

aaron.hossain75 and meatandy like this.
  14. merewoodbebox
    Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2016

merewoodbebox , Jun 3, 2016 :
    you're right:)

15. Andre Nguyen

Andre Nguyen , Jun 3, 2016 :
    More of a VR Loop question, not sure if this is possible to answer yet? Are their buttons on the VR Loop or how will one make selections? Need Bluetooth controller?

16. emmsor
    Cupcake Jun 3, 2016

emmsor , Jun 3, 2016 :
    just read that it will come out 14 june without invite,... . I will be glad to have it this month.;)

17. inderveers2001
    Gingerbread Jun 3, 2016

inderveers2001 , Jun 3, 2016 :
    Have seen one plus do this time and again.. keep customers first..I loved the FAQ specially the last one wherein it's clear that OP team wants to hear from its fans more than any publisher or marketeer ..way to go team..I am eagerly waiting to see if I get lucky and either ways you will get my review on the device as here or there I would surely continue to live on with my legacy of OP family..already got all the previous three devices and can't wait to get my hands on OP3

18. kymthasneem
    Froyo Jun 3, 2016

kymthasneem , Jun 3, 2016 :

Oneplus community has true fans. They are like Mom's. They yell when they find a mistake. But Oneplus is always a BABY for her mother(Fans).

19. Irithyll
    Donut Jun 3, 2016

Irithyll , Jun 3, 2016 :
    I tried applying - my description has more than 500 words ...
    I tried reloading the page, cut&copy my written text, but I'm still getting the alert my description has to be more than 500 words.

What should/could I do?

Edit: I use FireFox with many plugins which are almost deactivated for this page. I installed Chrome, too - the same error. Maybe I have to write every single word again :x

Edit2: It worked! I just type every word and some of them I copy&pasted :) It was horrible xD

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016

meatandy likes this.
  20. dcmcc24
    KitKat Jun 3, 2016