1. adamovermeer The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

adamovermeer, Jun 18, 2019 :
    I am not sure that is an option.

2. Ganesh Lakhotia Donut Jun 18, 2019

Mr West likes this.
  3. Sri ram adithya Donut Jun 18, 2019

4. dnagpaldg The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

dnagpaldg, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Give it 20 days after the pixels get it.

Sri ram adithya likes this.
  5. Sri ram adithya Donut Jun 18, 2019

6. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

Mr West, Jun 18, 2019 :
    We're not sure, there's currently limited support for Filmic Pro (e.g additional lens support). One of the other guys on The Lab reached out to Filmic to clarify and they said they're waiting for OnePlus to allow access with Camera API2 so they can modify and improve the app.

Hopefully it will be soon.

Have a good day

Dave

Dhruv Weaver likes this.
  7. G_plusone Marshmallow Jun 18, 2019

G_plusone, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Gotta be careful now

8. G_Akarsh_Agrawal_ODAV Froyo Jun 18, 2019

G_Akarsh_Agrawal_ODAV, Jun 18, 2019 :
    in OnePlus 7 pro there is no option for live photo but in comparison vivo v11 pro have this function.
    too much variation in price also one plus is soo expensive in comparison to vivo but Vivo phones have this feature.
    its a request from OnePlus that they also added this live photo option in OnePlus 7 pro camera.

T_A_H_R_YT likes this.
  9. G_Akarsh_Agrawal_ODAV Froyo Jun 18, 2019

G_Akarsh_Agrawal_ODAV, Jun 18, 2019 :
    proximity sensor till right now is faulty during call many options are enabled and disabled, Phone automatic goes on flight mode.
    this is too much irritated please fix this proximity sensor issue fast other wise users will return this phone as soon as possible.

T_A_H_R_YT likes this.
  10. santoshsavanur The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

santoshsavanur, Jun 18, 2019 :
    yes sir. done that already.

11. T_A_H_R_YT The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

T_A_H_R_YT, Jun 18, 2019 :
    So far there has been 3 updates and all 3 have improved the camera, but the lastest update was the biggest for the camera. it has fixed many of the initial 'problems' I had with the camera and it is starting to stack up nicely to flagships. The device isn't even a month old yet so we can expect more updated to further better the camera experience in the near future!

Thanks for your question,

have a great day!

adamovermeer likes this.
  12. T_A_H_R_YT The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

Live photo is something that I think not many people use however it's great that you have requested it as a feature if you use it yourself.

As for pricing, OnePlus has upped their pricing and is more expensive than Oppo, but in my opinion are a more premium, better polished company than Oppo. Oneplus' software is better, it's all a matter of preference but that's how I see it.

Thank you for your question and have a great day!

Dhruv Weaver likes this.
  13. T_A_H_R_YT The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

https://www.forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

14. shegdoobius Donut Jun 18, 2019

shegdoobius, Jun 18, 2019 :
    is there currently palm rejection on the latest firmware? I know there is an app that helps but can we have something similar baked in? The curved screen looks good but I have a feeling you might want to go flat for an eventual 7t pro.

15. shegdoobius Donut Jun 18, 2019

shegdoobius, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Is there anything I can do for the fingerprint scanner to be detecting false touches in my pocket? like a pocket mode or something?

16. Z1560844801340 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

Mr West likes this.
  17. S1560845534537 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

18. AnonymousWP The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

AnonymousWP, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Definitely. Colors are very well compared to previous OnePlus-devices. Low-light scenes as well. Of course there are also cons such as not-optimal sharpness and oil-painting effect, but I'll raise this if I am invited at the Amsterdam Open Ears Forum. In the past, OnePlus users complained about it as well. To be honest, I don't see it as much of a problem once there's a Google Camera port that has support for all the 3 cameras. Anyway, you don't see the oil-painting effect much, but only if you zoom in after you took the pictures. The ultra wide-angle and telelens are finally a good second and third camera that OnePlus implemented. It really adds something useful.
    You mean for the curved edges? Well, obviously the edges don't respond on touches, as the touchscreen is under the flat side of the screen. If I put my palm on the display, it does respond to the touches yeah. Maybe this will be improved in future updates. :)
    Unfortunately, this isn't a feature or setting yet. I don't know if it'll ever come, but if enough people submit a suggestion for this, or better: mark the already-made suggestion as 'watching', OnePlus will look at it.
    When does this happen? Have you tried to clear system cache?

Dhruv Weaver and shegdoobius like this.
  19. E1559972449539 Cupcake Jun 18, 2019

20. KnightmareFrame The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 18, 2019

KnightmareFrame, Jun 18, 2019 :
    Thanks for elaborating,

1) I'm not sure what's going on because I haven't experienced this pinkish effect nor the focus issues. I actually had focus issues out of the box but then those went away with the updates. I have a different minor issue, with colour temperature differences between the main lens and the wide angle. It seems you are having something bigger though. I'm not really sure if there is some software issue or a hardware one, but the issue may be localised to your unit..at least I am not experiencing it. I'll ask around to see if there is any other instance of this / any fixes.

I really can't comment on the Oppo Reno and ZenFone 6 because I haven't been able to try them out yet and compare full quality photos.

2) Agreed, hope it is brought in!

3) it's true that the price is increasing but it's also true that this phone is a massive upgrade on the 6T and curbstomps most of the competition, while being cheaper than the flagship competition by a few hundred quid. So the value for money is covered, but it's true that it's a small addition to include these things that affects impression, so ideally it should have been in there.