[The Lab] OnePlus 7 Pro Review - Mr West (UPDATED 08/6/19)

1. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 20, 2019

Mr West, May 20, 2019 :
    7 pro header new.jpg

Welcome everyone - my name is Dave but most of my followers know me as 'Mr West' from my YouTube channel.

First, a brief introduction;

My name is Dave West and I live in South Wales, best known for its rolling hills, Rugby, beautiful scenery and unpredictable weather. I started reviewing tech in 2001, beginning with a small website covering Home Cinema and then catching the YouTube bug in 2014. I've seen the birth (and demise!) of many of the brands we know and love today and this is where OnePlus comes in.

I was lucky enough to have a OnePlus 1 way back when the invite system existed, slightly disappointed with the OnePlus 2, surprised by the OnePlus X and where the OnePlus love affair really started was with the OnePlus 3T - in my opinion, an Android Classic and the phone I've kept longer than any other. I'm sure many here have owned or still own this brilliant phone and no doubt are still enjoying it's great performance in 2019.

Before I go on, I'm smartphone photography fanatic - I'm not a professional photographer by any means, but I love experimenting with new devices and finding out sharing photos to show prospective buyers what they can expect before buying a new smartphone. I've made a OnePlus 7 Pro Google Photos album which will be updated daily, you can follow it here and leave a comment or question if you wish;
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/63odCGzJEdhPhCr17

Fast forward, and I'm really excited to be part of The Lab for the OnePlus 7 Pro. Here, I'll share my experience with this fantastic smartphone, providing updates along the way of my daily usage, camera samples, put it through my rigorous 'Ultimate Video Test' and will also give my final verdict in a full review very soon.

If you have any questions, please feel free to do so here, or on Twitter @officialmr_west using hashtag #TheLabMrWest - and I'll be happy to answer them and also feature the best ones in my final YouTube review!

I've already been using the device for around a week and have had the 9.5.4 update here in the UK, with a number of improvements to camera performance amongst other things.

I'm really excited to share this experience with you all and hope you will enjoy what I have to show you in the coming weeks.

To kick things off, here's my OnePlus 7 Pro - One Week Impressions video. (Please bear in mind this was filmed and created literally just before the update landed, so some of this has now changed )

Thanks for your support, I'll see you very soon!

Dave.

2. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 21, 2019

Stickied Post
    Mr West, May 21, 2019 :

I've done it at this more extreme angle to show that it can still be seen

3. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 21, 2019

Stickied Post
    Mr West, May 21, 2019 :
    I'll be starting my video tests soon, however, would anyone find any value in a real time POV in depth look at the camera app and how it performs 'in the moment'?

To give you an idea of what I mean, see a previous video I did just like it for the OnePlus 6

Let me know your thoughts!

4. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 23, 2019

Stickied Post
    Mr West, May 23, 2019 :
    So as an update to my initial first week Impressions, I've started to look at the video side of things to see how the phone handles different resolutions moving at speed (a great test for any phone).

In the current 9.5.4 firmware the video is sharp and has good colour, plus excellent OIS and EIS. However, I did note some dropped frames - in previous handsets this has usually been fixed with updates but at present it's not a huge issue, but it is noticeable when you're looking for it.

I've made a short video recording on the drive home from work using both the GCAM APK and also the stock app.

I'll be updating shortly with my camera review on the current software build, and this will be updated once new updates become available!

5. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 29, 2019

Stickied Post
    Mr West, May 29, 2019 :
    OnePlus 7 Pro Review - Android Masterclass

Sequence 01.00_04_26_01.Still002 (1).jpg

This is my full review for the OnePlus 7 Pro. I've been using the phone for 3 weeks now as my sole handset (i generally switch between two) and these are my final thoughts on the whole experience. Please be aware i will continue to update this thread, but this is more to put a rubber stamp on what i think of the phone as a whole.

My handset is a UK/EU variant and has just been updated to Oxygen OS 9.5.7.

Build and design;

Unquestionably, I think this is one of the best looking Android handsets on the market at the time of this review. Unmistakably OnePlus from the rear with its beautiful Nebula Blue colour scheme which catches the light at certain angles, continuing on around the chassis with a darker, almost polished blue frame with every cut out and port precision aligned to give a real feeling of quality.
    20190608_192114_0000.png
    I also love the tactile and satisfying feel to the buttons, this has long been something reviewers have spoken about and they're not wrong - these are buttons which are built to last and have a great feel. It sounds almost silly to say so reading that comment aloud, but this attention to detail is admirable and goes a long way to adding that air of polish that so many Android phones often lack.

But whilst this has become almost typical of many OnePlus handsets over the years, undoubtedly its the all screen design which perhaps unsurprisingly is grabbing the headline spot in the case of the OnePlus 7 Pro.
    20190608_192908_0000.png
    To be honest, this display is too big. I do like a large phone, but the OnePlus 7 Pro is most certainly a two handed handset, which even larger hands will struggle to navigate comfortably one handed and in my case, there have been several occasions where the phone has nearly toppled backwards from my hand due to its plus sized dimensions.

This is all down to personal preference on a user by user basis of course, but having seen what Samsung achieved with the Galaxy S10e and its super compact but still entirely usable screen size, moving to the OnePlus 7 Pro feels almost like using a Galaxy Note for the first time such is the scale. A better size is the more compact OnePlus 7 - but I fully understand OnePlus' reasons for wanting to differentiate the two models.

The pre applied screen protector does the trick, picking up scratches and oily fingerprints easily, but also doing the job of protecting the screen and it goes almost right to the very edge of the display, which is a welcome approach given the curved glass.

To accommodate the all screen design, OnePlus has moved the selfie camera to the top edge of the phone within a pop up mechanism, activating automatically when the selfie camera option is selected in the camera app. The camera glides smoothly in and out of the casing with an oddly satisfying sound from the motor.
    Screenshot_20190608-193252.jpg
    Overall, in my opinion OnePlus have done an excellent job with the 7 Pro - thanks to the great looking colour choices this really is a phone which can turn heads and, i think, has a very classy and understated overall appearance which has broad appeal. For those who don't like blue, there are also Mirror Grey and the lovely Almond finish (more ‘Milky Tan’) which i managed to get some hands on time with at the launch;
    20190514_180515 (1).jpg
    20190514_180558.jpg
    Display;

20190608_194107_0000.png

The 6.67 inch Samsung sourced Quad HD AMOLED panel for the OnePlus 7 Pro is fantastic. This is one of the best looking displays of any recent Android device. It is clear from prolonged use the OnePlus display team have spent time ensuring the calibration and appearance are befitting of a flagship device.

20190608_194144_0000.png

Colours are rich without becoming overbearing (although, should you wish there are a number of display presets which allow you to tailor the image to your preference - so if you want retina bleeding colour, this is possible!), icons and text are crisp and easy to read, and online content looks excellent, whether it be image based websites, articles, or streaming services such as Netflix, YouTube or your favourite catch up services.

20190608_194232_0000.png

The screen is also HDR10+ certified and supported content looks superb. You could argue that such a feature is a little wasted on a screen of this size vs a large TV screen, but there's no getting away from the fact this is a striking and impressive looking panel.

20190608_194340_0000.png

I haven't experienced any of the ghost touches which have been reported, however, i did have numerous problems with the top left and right corners of the display becoming unresponsive to touches - this was a particular problem as many social media sites and websites use these areas for essential navigation and this usually meant turning the screen off and back on again - or in some scenarios a complete reboot. Very annoying, but as i write this the phone has had the 9.5.7 update and the issue has not occurred since.

Additionally, i don't feel the screen is very bright outdoors - even when using automatic brightness. Whilst certainly not completely unreadable, taking photos in bright sunlight can sometimes be tricky, as can reading from Google Maps when out and about. This is often a trade off of using AMOLED panels (which traditionally do not go as bright as an LCD panel) and the OnePlus 7 Pro is no exception.

But saving the best until last, the 90hz refresh rate option (you can choose between this and 60hz as you wish) is superb. The scrolling is exceptionally smooth and it’s only when you move to a display without this refresh rate that you really learn to appreciate its effectiveness. You really do have to experience it to see how great it is, and no amount of videos will really help to demonstrate how it looks.

This is a real standout feature and it benefits not just page scrolling and navigation through your apps, but also moving video as well. It may well be mind trickery, but to me there’s certainly a difference when watching my favourite content on the OnePlus 7 Pro to say, the Huawei P30 Pro or Galaxy S10e.

OnePlus should be applauded for what they’ve achieved with this display and on balance, i stand by my comment that this is one of the best mobile screens available on a smartphone right now, and one which i feel a lot of people will be very impressed with when experienced first hand.

Software;

Oxygen OS has fast become one of the best Android software packages and the experience on the OnePlus 7 Pro - together with the 90hz refresh rate and new Quad HD display - is superb. What i’ve always loved about Oxygen OS is how well tuned it is to the hardware, whether it be the ageing but still excellent OnePlus 3T or the OnePlus 7 Pro, the software always feels fast, responsive and intuitive.
    Screenshot_20190607-142128.jpg
    OnePlus have been careful not to include any bloatware, favouring a look which is very much like stock Android but with some added touches which really help it to stand out. The settings menu is easy to find your way around, with everything you need simply listed in main software headings (e.g. display, sound, themes, apps etc) and then a quick tap takes you to more detailed sub menus which allow you to tweak the phone to your preference.

If you can’t see what you want at first glance, the search function will help you to get there fast, and as per all phones with Android 9.0, the setting you need is highlighted with a brief animation to let you know the ‘best fit’ for your search selection.

The display section allows you to select between 60 or 90hz refresh rate and you can use this in combination with either FHD+ or Quad HD+, or set it to smart resolution and allow the phone to switch automatically based on what content is being displayed. I tested the phone in various combinations; 60hz with Full HD+, 60hz with Quad HD, 90hz with Full HD+ etc and in all honesty the differences in battery longevity were minimal in my usage, so therefore i just left it at Quad HD at 90hz.

It seems pointless trying to micro manage battery life and not use a great feature which i feel adds a lot to the overall experience (for me at least). A little like buying a 4K TV and only ever watching 1080p content on it!

One great thing i love about Oxygen OS are the theming options. The out of the box light theme looks great, but for me personally i absolutely love the dark theme, which feels like its been custom made for the superb inky black AMOLED panel (and also stops the sometimes uncomfortable glare from the white background). There’s also a choice of colour accents, and you can even choose a custom colour if you wish if the 8 preset colors aren’t to your taste.
    Screenshot_20190607-142036.jpg
    Screenshot_20190607-141945.jpg
    There are also options for different colour modes to calibrate the display, i prefer to use SRGB, but there is plenty of scope to tune the screen exactly to how you want it should you wish. The night mode is very effective, being great for reading in dark rooms and helpling your eyes feel comfortable at the same time. It can be set to turn on automatically if needed and there’s an option to tune the colour temperature and lightness. Personally, i felt the default setting was fine, but it’s nice to have the options available.

In addition, there’s the usual Android settings like font and display size, i have mine set to the smallest - call me crazy - but i love to make use of all of the screen estate and the small but super crisp text looks great at this setting.

For sound, we now have stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos on board to offer a more immersive audio experience when consuming content, such as movies and YouTube videos and also music from your favorite streaming app. In my experience, i found the speakers to offer great stereo separation and sound crisp most of the time, however, at certain frequencies they did begin to sound shrill and often distort. Even switching off the Dolby Atmos setting didn’t change this and i’m sure a switch to larger drive units in the next OnePlus phone will help to resolve this issue. This said, this didn’t stop my enjoyment and i think the stereo speakers are a great inclusion into the package, falling just short of the class best (Galaxy S10 range) this time round.

Being a huge music and audio fan, i was looking forward to trying out the headphone/bluetooth audio quality, in this regard the OnePlus 7 Pro does not disappoint. Whilst i felt it was a little tight not to include the 3.5mm audio dongle in the box, this is in fact a blessing in disguise. The OnePlus 3.5mm dongle is average at best and therefore it not being included was not a big issue for me. (HTC sell an excellent 3.5mm USB C dongle which pairs perfectly with the OnePLus 7 Pro).

Using my Type C Bullets, Sennheiser wired closed back headphones and Bullets Wireless, the audio quality using my ‘Punisher’ playlist from Spotify sounded superb. Let’s be realistic here, the OnePlus 7 Pro is not the last word in HiFi audio, however, what is here is strong, powerful and clean output which will have a lot of appeal to the vast majority of people looking to buy this phone. Dolby Atmos effects add some drama should you wish, but i prefer to leave these effects off as they fail to strike a happy medium for me personally.

The same, strong audio presentation goes for movies and YouTube, with great reproduction of big movie sound and speech driven Youtube or PodCast content.

Biometrics are covered by both the in screen fingerprint scanner and also face unlock, in addition to Google driven options such as Smart Lock. The in screen fingerprint scanner is a big improvement over the often unreliable scanner found on the OnePlus 6T. The sensor is now some 30% larger and feels much better for it, with just a quick tap needed to register your fingerprint and unlock the device. This is not to say it’s perfect, as often it fails to register a press at all (this may well be due to smudges on the screen protector, slight moisture on fingers or too much ambient light), but with this said i’ve found the in display scanner here to be dependable and one of the most impressive i’ve used in recent months

Finally, whilst not a feature you can hear, the fantastic new Haptic feedback engine really is one of the best features of this phone. It’s easily as good as the iphone range, adding a satisfying ‘thunk’ with each press, as opposed to the hollow feeling and overly excitable vibration motor of the OnePlus 6T. It can be adjusted for strength when typing or interacting with the phone and i can see this being improved with each iteration of OnePlus handset - it really has to be ‘felt’ to be appreciated!

Battery;

Over the course of my test period, i used the phone in a variety of everyday scenarios in order to achieve a better idea of how the phones battery performs in ‘real life’ usage. This included;

*Connected to mobile 4G and 4G+ data using both my Three and EE SIM plans (both operate on different spectrums so i swapped to see if there was any noticeable power drain in areas of higher signal strength, and also more remote areas where the phone would be looking for cell towers)

*Connected to home WiFi via Sky and BT Fibre at both our home and relatives address

*Connected to office WiFi with its BT Commercial speed connection (300mbps)

*Used as navigation device over two 6 hour round trips to Plymouth (a great test of screen on time)

*Used as a mobile hotspot for my Chromebook

*4 hours constant use recording video for my Ultimate Video Test on my YouTube channel

The OnePlus 7 Pro has a 4000mAh battery and in my usage, i’ve been getting around 5-6 hours screen time over a typical days use, and reaching for the charger at the end of a day for a quick top up. This is easily an all day handset if you’re sparing, but for heavy users you will likely need a quick boost at some point to help you through a day. In all fairness, I have worked the phone hard, but even with this in mind i did wish the phone was better optimised to make use of the large battery.

Which leads me briefly to the excellent Warp Charge, this time around we get a 30W charger brick and this allows the phone to charge to around 50% from 0 in around 25 minutes. Whilst no longer the fastest charging method - trailing slightly behind Huawei’s great 55W Super Charge and Oppo’s VOOC system - this is still a super convenient and fast charging method which the vast majority will love.

Do i miss the lack of wireless charging? No. For me personally, i find wireless charging can be a bit counter intuitive. I used it with both my Galaxy S10e and Huawei P30 Pro and whilst i can see the convenience for some (e.g. leaving overnight when sleeping), the wireless charger is already attached to a wire not 2 inches from where the phone is placed, so i find it much better to just use the vastly better power brick method and have it over and done with far quicker than the wireless method would.

This is not to say OnePlus shouldn’t include it in future handsets, after all they’ve faced criticism over it being left out of the spec sheet for two generations now. However, it’s certainly not a deal breaker for me, but i can also appreciate how others find it useful.

Overall, after 4 software updates and settling in over numerous power cycles I feel the battery in the OnePlus 7 Pro is fine for my needs - certainly not as stealthy as a Huawei P30 Pro which is my current champion for battery life - but also not a disaster either. I think those upgrading from a OnePlus 5T or OnePlus 6 (those i think are most likely to upgrade) will be very happy with the battery performance on offer here, with both a welcome boost in battery capacity and also in charging speed as as well with the addition of the 30W Warp Charger.

Performance;

With a Snapdragon 855 processor, 8GB RAM, an Adreno 640 GPU and top of the line UFS 3.0 storage, the OnePlus 7 Pro absolutely flies through everything. Not once during my time with the phone have i witnessed any slow down, drops in performance, lag nor any other areas which have led me to pause and take note. The OnePlus 7 Pro gets the job done in fine style and just feels so effortless in the way it goes about business. Mated with the 90hz display and super smooth Oxygen OS software, this is one phone which really makes an impression from the moment you start using it.

I’m not a big gamer, however, loading up Asphalt 9:Legends and blasting through a few stages is a great showcase for the phones abilities. With so much action it's difficult to see dropped frames and stutters - but the fact i wasn’t able to easily see any at all goes to show how well the phone performs under load. But it’s not just the way it handles the game - it’s the speed it loads it which also impresses. It’s only when going back to my Huawei P30 Pro that i instantly realised how effective the faster UFS 3.0 storage is, loading times are super fast and it’s genuinely impressive how well it all works in practice. This is not to say other phones are slow, far from it - but after using the OnePlus 7 Pro for a while there’s a short adjustment period needed when moving to another device!

For balance, there were times where the phone became hot (not just warm!) during gaming and also when recording 4K60fps video. Not to the point where i had to put it down, but very noticeable all the same. Also, all of this horsepower running at full tilt does cause the battery to take a hit, so if you’re a mobile gaming fanatic then a power bank is a must if you’re going to be using your phone away from a charger.

On the whole, the combination of the top of the line hardware, UFS 3.0 storage and great software makes this one of the best performing Android devices i’ve used this year so far.

Camera;

[​IMG]

Without a doubt, one of the most hotly discussed areas of the OnePLus 7 Pro. OnePLus made a big fanfare about its 111 DxOMark rating and many of us hoped they’d finally rid themselves of ‘The Curse of the Camera’ (i made that bit up).

[​IMG]

Out of the box running day one software, i actually thought the OnePLus 7 Pro performed well - not brilliant, but good enough and with areas of improvement. I am not a professional photographer by any means, but i’ve seen enough cameras on enough phones in my 20 years of covering technology to know what is a good and bad mobile camera.

[​IMG]

The OnePlus 7 Pro is not a bad mobile camera. Far from it.

A lot of the witch hunt stems from larger influencers opinions and before you know it, people jump on the bandwagon and are all too quick to criticise without fully understanding the bigger picture (excuse the pun). I hear a lot of people talking about the GCAM ports and whilst this does help to improve the experience, to me, it’s not the point. If you want the proper GCAM experience, buy a PIxel 3a/3a XL or a Pixel 3/XL. End of.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But learn to know the OnePlus 7 Pro’s strengths and weaknesses and it can really shine. I know i took these images, but i don’t think any of these images are bad photos by any means; with great detail, good contrast and dynamic range, nice colours and generally a very pleasing overall look which i’m struggling to understand why some would say “this camera is bad”.

[​IMG]

Sure, the focus is very shallow, meaning edges of objects can look soft and yes the telephoto zoom seems to have a mind of its own. But for me, as an amateur photographer who loves taking photos the OnePLus 7 Pro has been an absolute champ and has never left me in a situation where i’ve had to walk away and feel disappointed. It has done everything i’ve asked of it, from huge panoramic views over the Welsh valleys, to close ups of our garden flowers, food, architecture, and landscapes.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I could go on, but i personally think the OnePlus 7 Pro camera has a lot to offer - with a lens for every situation. Even in dark environments, the vastly improved NightScape can take some very good images and whilst it doesn’t have the bells and whistles of the excellent Huawei Night Mode, it’s a lot better than my experience with night images on the Galaxy S10 - so in this way i think it offers a fairly balanced camera performance overall.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Video is also decent, i do think there is scope for EIS at 1080p60 - instead we get OIS with some jello effects and at night the EIS falls to pieces. However, for the most part i felt the video at 4K30fps was the sweet spot, having good detail, contrast and dynamic range and the EIS is absolutely some of the best i’ve ever seen. For more, you can check out my Ultimate Video Test which helps to demonstrate in more detail.

Obvious comment here; it's far from perfect (nothing is) and there are other phones which take images and video which objectively look better (Huawei P30 Pro and Galaxy S10 range spring to mind), but these are phones costing some £200 more in some instances. I’m certainly not giving the OnePlus 7 Pro a pass - far from it, OnePLus still needs to work hard to refine the camera software - but do those phones take images which are £200 better? Having used both, no.

In my opinion, The OnePlus 7 Pro has a great camera and whilst it still needs some work, the recent updates have helped to make the camera experience a whole lot better and i for one really enjoy using the phone for taking photos. Don’t listen to the haters, let the results speak for themselves.

[​IMG]

The bottom line;

I’ll keep it simple. In my opinion, the OnePlus 7 Pro is one the best smartphones released this year. The plus points for me are the superb Oxygen OS software (arguably still one of the best Android packages around), excellent display, design and build and a great camera package which is more than good enough for the vast majority of people.

Downsides? The battery could be better and i think there's some work to be done with focus and video - the latter seemingly just a port from the OnePlus 6T and not any real advancement. I also think this is now the last time OnePlus can get away with not including wireless charging and official IP ratings. Whilst these are not high on my list, the sheer number of people who value these features are the ones who opt for a different brand and i think its important that OnePlus address this in future handsets.

OnePlus once again gives us an Android Masterclass - there’s room for improvement for sure, but this is a really great phone indeed and one which comes highly recommended if user experience and great design are at the top of your list.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019

Dhruv Weaver and buntycubal like this.
  6. Bouncer71 KitKat May 20, 2019

Bouncer71, May 20, 2019 :
    Nice first impression.. ! 8D

And a really great move to provide photos via Google photos...!

meatandy and buntycubal like this.
  7. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 20, 2019

Mr West, May 20, 2019 :
    Thanks dude! Definitely be adding more soon

buntycubal and Bouncer71 like this.
  8. MarkoBatrac Honeycomb May 20, 2019

MarkoBatrac, May 20, 2019 :
    wow, nice introduction :) Like it. Also nice idea to share pictures via google link ..waiting for more ( review and pictures) xD
    my op7 pro is on the way, tmrw by the end of the day <3

Bouncer71, buntycubal and Mr West like this.
  9. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 20, 2019

Mr West, May 20, 2019 :
    Thanks Marko - just added some more images! Nightscape 2.0 is really great indeed

Bouncer71, MarkoBatrac and buntycubal like this.
  10. meatandy Nougat May 21, 2019

meatandy, May 21, 2019 :
    Great video right out of the gate , nice work

Do you feel that the edge notification lights are
    washed out by any glare on the screen curves?

11. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 21, 2019

Mr West, May 21, 2019 :
    Thank you [e]1f44d[/e]

I haven't tried the edge notification yet - i don't usually like all that type of stuff and leave it switched off, however, I've planned it in to try out for the purpose of the final review. I saw it at the London event and it looked fine under show lighting.

Let me see if I can make a quick video demo and you can see for yourself....

Bouncer71, buntycubal and meatandy like this.
  12. meatandy Nougat May 21, 2019

meatandy, May 21, 2019 :
    No worries , whenever you can make a proper video.

Bouncer71, Mr West and buntycubal like this.
  13. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 24, 2019

Mr West, May 24, 2019 :
    Ultimate Video Test being recorded tomorrow, as well as an in depth camera test with POV. It's a great way to see how the camera performs in real time!

Bouncer71 and buntycubal like this.
  14. meatandy Nougat May 24, 2019

meatandy, May 24, 2019 :
    Nice , thanks for sharing.

15. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 24, 2019

Mr West, May 24, 2019 :
    You'd be amazed how many questions i get about this, but based on recent requests - here's a tutorial video i made on how to enable the USB Transfer mode on the OnePlus 7 Pro. I know that the vast majority here already know, but this is for new customers who may be scratching their heads!

Bouncer71 and buntycubal like this.
  16. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 27, 2019

Mr West, May 27, 2019 :
    Completing my full written review this evening. But in the meantime here's my Ultimate Video Test for the OnePlus 7 Pro

I think whilst there's room for improvement, video looks great overall

17. Bouncer71 KitKat May 27, 2019

buntycubal and Mr West like this.
  18. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer May 27, 2019

Mr West, May 27, 2019 :
    Thanks so much, appreciate your support

19. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 5, 2019

buntycubal likes this.
  20. Mr West The Lab - OnePlus 7 Pro Reviewer Jun 8, 2019

Mr West, Jun 8, 2019 :