[THE LAB] - OnePlus 8 Pro Review by Dries Bleus

1. JustASoftwareEngineer
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 22, 2020

JustASoftwareEngineer , Apr 22, 2020 :
    I completely understand and agree. Hopefully a domestic source for glass screen protectors will pop up soon. Honestly, they'd benefit from opening the can of worms to prevent returns from customers who are going to just order another for something as stupid as a screen protector... but then again, not unlike Asus or many other companies, they would probably not want to address the issue in such a way that publicly acknowledges it.

2. DriesBleus
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Apr 22, 2020

DriesBleus , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Apr 22, 2020 :
    3d party will probably be available sooner, rather than later I'd assume. And yes, ideally they should do it that way... but unfortunately a lot of things (and I'm not just talking about OnePlus or even corporates in general here) don't go the way they 'ideally' should

3. jlasensiofi
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus 9 Series Apr 24, 2020

DriesBleus likes this.
  4. DracoSura
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 27, 2020

DriesBleus likes this.
  5. thoma_hawk
    Honeycomb Apr 27, 2020

DriesBleus likes this.
  6. DriesBleus
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Apr 29, 2020

DriesBleus , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Apr 29, 2020 :
    No it doesn't at the moment, but it already flashes in a very cool animation when turning on the screen and for facial recognition, so I figure they'd be able to make a notification function in the same style pretty easily if they'd want to. definitely something to recommend to the OP devs!

aris likes this.
  7. DriesBleus
    The Lab - OnePlus 8 Pro Reviewer Apr 29, 2020

aris likes this.
  8. aris
    Jelly Bean May 9, 2020

DriesBleus likes this.