[The Lab] OnePlus 9 Pro "Pine Green" Review by dom_k

1. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 25, 2021

McJader , Jun 25, 2021 :
    Oh that is bad, but I'm sure you'll be able to click amazing pictures anywhere 👍

2. TibiTibi
    Photography Expert Jun 26, 2021

TibiTibi , Jun 26, 2021 :
    You may have seen the video in the Wormhole yesterday.

McJader and dom_k like this.
  3. McJader
    Marshmallow Jun 26, 2021

McJader , Jun 26, 2021 :
    Yep, saw it just after this post.
    Devastating, really.:(

TibiTibi and dom_k like this.
  4. Headgas777
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2021

Headgas777 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 4, 2021 :
    My onepllus 9 pro pine green didn't come with a case. Was it supposed to? I haven't seen that case on the website, how do I get the matching green color case? I really like the color so I'm using a clear case.
    Thank you!

dom_k likes this.
  5. dom_k
    The Lab - OnePlus 9 Pro Reviewer Aug 4, 2021

dom_k , via OnePlus 9 Pro Pine Green , Aug 4, 2021 :
    It depends on your market if you get a case with it. Unfortunately this case can't be bought separately. I suggest you to look on Ali or Amazon if you looking for green silicone case. But for example I am using a dbrand grip case now with damascus skin and it looks so dope and protection is even leveled up. There are lot of high quality aftermarket brands which make cases, look for Caseology, Spigen, Supcase, Nillkin etc.

6. Headgas777
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2021

Oh I know I can get those I just liked that one you got. I was hoping for a way to get that one haha
    Thank you!

dom_k likes this.
  7. dom_k

You're welcome! 😊 I really like it too but biggest disadvantage of it is its protection for the camera and lower strenght in middle part beside of screen so I changed it for more sturdy one 🤪.

8. Headgas777
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2021

I dont mind haha. I just don't want scratches. I don't really drop my phone's. I just had a dbrand skin on my 12 pro max.

9. dom_k

I understand you! Usually we most want the one we can't have 😅 it is really pity that can't be bought :/ btw how are you satisfied with switch from the 12 Pro?

10. Headgas777
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2021

Honestly I like apple. But I like android more. I have had the iphone 4s, the 7plus, and the 12 pro max, and all other androids in between. The only reason I got the newest iphone is because my wife loves iphone and wanted me to have the same thing so I tried it again and missed android. I like that we can do so much more and aren't restricted to the same boring screen everyday. And I needed a better screen, 60hz on a new flagship is silly at this point I think. Especially at these prices. I paid $1200 for the iphone 12 pro max. The screen also doesn't get bright enough to me. Now this phones screen is a night and day difference from the iphone. Picture quality is better, brighter, double the refresh rate, obviously. Its just nicer to look at. Plus oxygen os is nice. Still pretty much stock but a couple extras. I like it. Before the iphone I had the pixel 2xl and then the 4xl. But the screens on these OnePlus devices are better. I like the alert slider, that's pretty nice. Also, the phone is a tad taller, slimmer, lighter, and not as wide as the iphone so it's easier to hold and reach across the screen. So I also like holding it better. I went off-roading yesterday and took some pics, and despite the YouTube reviews I think this camera is good. I'm not a photographer though just a normal guy but I still thought it took good pics. Your pics are more beautiful though haha. Also the slow motion video is at least double the slowness than the iphone. It also stays cooler while gaming than the iphone did. The iphone would get super hot. All in all everything is significantly slower feeling on the iphone compared to the OnePlus 9 pro. So all around it's just a better experience in my opinion.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021

dom_k likes this.
  11. dom_k
    The Lab - OnePlus 9 Pro Reviewer Aug 5, 2021

dom_k , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Thanks for your insights! Always nice reading when somebody is from the both sides. My girlfriend have the 12 mini, and I must say something is good about it. For example photo consistency is the biggest advantage. Other advantages are better compression of photo & video on social media, more aftermarket accesories and that 60hz display is of course a step back but apple's animations are so smooth that it looks more like 75hz or so if I compare it to the 60hz Android. Of course that size is just another world, not for me, but it is so cool and natural have it in the hands. And thank you for the compliment, being on the right place at the right time is the key. :D

TibiTibi and McJader like this.
  12. Headgas777
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2021

Headgas777 , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 5, 2021 :
    Your welcome. And yea, you know more about photography than me. I feel like that smaller screen on the 12 mini would be different than the pro max. But I haven't seen it in person. And yea that's too small for me too haha. But I'm definitely enjoying my OnePlus 9 pro.