1. rasta_firasta
    The Lab - OnePlus 9 Pro Reviewer Jul 2, 2021

Stickied Post
    rasta_firasta , Jul 2, 2021 :
    PART 10: ONEPLUS 9 PRO CAMERA REVIEW

INTO THE WILD: JUNGLE ADVENTURES WITH THE ONEPLUS 9 PRO

Hello Everyone,

I hope you all are safe and fine.
    Last week I went to Chandoli National Park, which is in the Western Ghats of Maharashtra. In the last two decades, Western ghats or Sahyadri Mountain ranges are started getting recognized and visited by millions. Monsoon rains turn western ghats into a magical wonderland bringing every inch of it alive.

All photos are edited with Adobe Lightroom.

PSX_20210702_103154.jpg
    Ukhalu waterfalls, Chandoli nation park, Maharashtra - with 3.3x Telephoto

It was my first monsoon trek in 2021. So I was very excited to capture the monsoon in western ghats with my OnePlus 9 Pro. Monsoon is always the best time to travel in the western ghats as it turns mountains into lush green and everything looks so vibrant.

PSX_20210702_102935.jpg
    With Ultra wise lens

Chandoli national park is a world heritage site and home to various wild animals like Tigers, Bison, Deer, Leopard cats, Panthers, Sloth bears, Barking deer, Mouse deer. And there are also around 123 species of birds in the forest. Unfortunately, the forest department does not allow tourists to camp or travel inside the core zone of the national park. So we decided to explore the Ukhalu waterfalls and the non-core zone areas of the park.

PSX_20210702_103037.jpg

Monsoon pictures are incomplete without the multi-colored umbrella. While shooting minimal or travel pictures in monsoon season, this is the best idea to shoot some beautiful pictures with this umbrella.

PSX_20210702_101234.jpg

As you can see in the above pictures, water streams and splashes look soothing through the OnePlus 9 Pro's lens. Due to heavy wind and water streams, water was sprinkling everywhere. In these conditions, the phone got wet multiple times. But thanks to the IP68 rating, as it's safe to use around water, and it can survive splashes.

PSX_20210702_101106.jpg

I used the OnePlus 9 Pro for almost 2Hrs at the waterfall. The phone got wet by moisture and splashes, but no moisture fog was observed in the camera lens.

PSX_20210702_101956.jpg

Capturing a thousand shades of the jungle with details and highlights is a difficult task. But as you can see in the above picture, the OnePlus 9 Pro did a great job with the details, colors, and highlights. The OnePlus 9 Pro has always surprised me with the results in different weather and lighting conditions.

PSX_20210702_102136.jpg

If you're someone who loves to capture with a smartphone, drop everything and get a OnePlus 9 Pro right away! As a mobile and travel photographer, I think the OnePlus 9 Pro became a perfect partner in my every journey in the last three months.

PSX_20210702_102512.jpg

Sharing, few more pictures from this Jungle safari. In this trek of the waterfall and few more sites, I experienced the wild and calm parts of nature. The OnePlus 9 Pro helped me to capture the essence of the jungle. No doubt, you guys will be experiencing the same after seeing these pictures.

PSX_20210702_102609.jpg

PSX_20210702_101741.jpg

PSX_20210702_103351.jpg

There are a lot of pictures to share, but I posted these few best from the journey. I hope you guys liked these pictures. Also, I will keep posting new pictures on this thread.

It's been three months with the OnePlus 9 Pro, and I have clicked more than 8000 pictures on this phone. And my only conclusion is " This is the best smartphone camera I've ever used"

I believe I have shared my honest camera review with good images and some useful mobile photography tips. Also, I am grateful to the community and staff members for this opportunity.

PSX_20210702_143053.jpg

Now, the community became a part of my daily life, checking daily photography threads, sharing my best pictures, learning from others, etc. Also, I won the last month's landscape photography contest. So overall, it's a great start at community, and happy to be a part of the community.

Thank You,
    Chetan - rasta_firsta

Never Settle

Last edited: Jul 4, 2021

RacerZ, Mohan_G and G1586875628953 like this.
  2. Mohan_G

Mohan_G , Jul 2, 2021 :
    Lovely image bro, waterfalls & ultrawide with the tree are my favourite

rasta_firasta likes this.
  3. rasta_firasta

rasta_firasta , Jul 2, 2021 :
    Thank you very much bro! ❤️🙌

4. G1586875628953 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 3, 2021 :
    Wow 😍

rasta_firasta likes this.