[The Lab] - OnePlus Buds Pro - A New Premium Competitor

1. [email protected]
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 5, 2021

Stickied Post
    [email protected] , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 5, 2021 :
    Hey guys If anyone is buying the buds pro..Pls go for the black one..Iam using the white colour and after 1 month I can see scratches and marks...If you like the white colour Pls do buy a case....

1630818099343.jpg

1630818099381.jpg
    Also these are just minor scratches but within 1 month if it's like this I think it will be worse in future ..There is no scratches or marking for the buds till now....So pls do buy a protective case if u r getting the white colour

2. [email protected]
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 6, 2021

3. Venky61
    OnePlus TV Expert Community Expert Sep 6, 2021

Venky61 , Sep 6, 2021 :
    Interesting unboxing video and a really nice comparison with the Air Pods Pro. Cheers :)

[email protected] likes this.
  4. Abhishek.001
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2021

[email protected] likes this.
  5. W1612001626904
    Cupcake Sep 13, 2021

6. [email protected]
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 15, 2021

7. [email protected]
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Sep 23, 2021

8. [email protected]
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Dec 9, 2021

[email protected] , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 9, 2021 :
    Hey guys it's been a while since I have checked the thread, so as I had said before I would like to conclude my review about the buds pro. I have been using the glossy white buds pro for the past 4 months and I have a humble request for all those who are buying the white buds pro; PUT A CASE..

The buds are fine, they have no scratch or any fade in the colour, oh but the case is a disaster, it easily gets scratches and dirty. I was too late to put a case and I have learned my lesson. Also the case is very slippery without the case and have fallen down almost 3 times before I put the case. I will drop the link for the case I bought.

Next thing is about the software update, Last time I recieved an update was in September or October I guess. Like the problem with the OnePlus audio I'd is still not fixed. Everytime you pair the buds you have to go to the settings and on the audio Id.

Rest all is the same as my review, the audio quality , bass, charging time, battery all are spot on.

So if you want to buy OnePlus buds and don't want to put a case, I would suggest you to go for the matte black buds pro. That's all guys about the OnePlus buds Pro..
    If you guys have anything else to know about the buds do let me know. Have a great day .......😀