[The Lab²] OPPO Find N - An Unboxing And First Look

1. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Jan 20, 2022

Tokolozi , Jan 20, 2022 :
    E716AF0D-6F30-4BB4-8FA6-BD1E830CD07E.png

Hello Fellow community members. As some of you might know already that I was one of the lucky three to get an OPPO Find N for Unboxing and review in the The Lab². I’m going to be honest, I’m a bit of a sceptic if it comes to folding devices. I have a Phone and a tablet, and am perfectly fine using each device for it’s own usage scenario… So I don’t really see the use for a transforming device just yet. However, maybe after using it for a while will broaden my perspective on this topic.

Today I’m kicking off the first part, the unboxing and device overview. The review itself will be for later as soon as I can give you a good and honest usage experience on it. I tried to avoid all external information of the device prior to receiving it. I watched ZERO reviews and unboxings before my turn to receive the device, hopefully this gives you a fresh view on it and provides you with an honest experience. The only things I saw before receiving the device were some leaks from before it’s release.

But for now, let’s start where all good unboxings should…

THE BOX

319EF45D-A78B-4F37-AAE6-DBBC30FD47DF.jpeg

Well there’s the box in all its glory, untouched and unopened. I might have accidentally removed the plastic film around it before I got to take a picture… I’m sorry, the little pull tab was too tempting not to rip off.

The box itself isn’t the usual form factor we would expect from phones these days. Maybe more tablet like than anything… Makes sense if you think what’s inside of it, however not what I expected to show up at first. Other than that, it feels nice in the hand, a premium box for a premium item.

6937E0B4-DF99-4D6A-8CD8-AA82EA2A5921.jpeg

The texture is slightly ribbed (for your pleasure) and has a nice soft touch texture. The only “graphics” on the box are the shiny embossed letters telling you what lurks inside. Enjoy the super macro up top, it took some effort to get in frame. I know, I know… get on with it OPEN THAT BOX!

The Unfolding - Of The Box
    AB22F0BB-E204-4E40-9DCE-F9D0B56F1B1B.jpeg

Just like the form factor of the box, the opening of it is also slightly unconventional. The top doesn’t just lift off like the kind we’re used to these days, but unfolds more like a laptop. While doing that it also slightly angles the contents to you for optimal presentation and admiration. Even Apple can learn from this experience. This is one of those boxes you wouldn’t want to throw away, and rather find another use for it.

76AA164A-AA06-4CB3-814A-5A5326EAE2AF.jpeg

Looking more straight at the package we get to see the motto of the device in the top flap “Designed For Find”, embossed in the same shiny characters we find on the outside. On the Left we find a mysterious wrapped package, What could this be? To the right some Chinese character, I failed my asian languages class… So I’ll leave this for someone else to translate.

The Contents

2748BC44-B671-479D-94F0-AFEDE11EBC68.jpeg

When trying to lift out the mysterious package, the entire top layer came up. This revealed some extra’s underneath. Some booklets on the left, none of them all too useful for me, that whole asian language thing again. Maybe I should get some tutoring… The only thing I can use would be the sim removal tool, not like I have about 20 of those in a drawer already. On the right we find the power adapter of the device. I might need an adapter for this one, but I’m sure on of my many USB-C chargers around the house will help me out.

The Charger

232462CC-F19F-43EB-BA48-7A1739FA96E8.jpeg

Underneath the booklets we also find the last thing in the box, a charging cable. Secretly I’m disappointed it’s plain and white. No fancy red, rubbery premium cable here… Maybe the red cable club should expand to OPPO as well? The charger itself is a 33W ordeal, again that RCC expansion might be good here too. The lower wattage seems to still allow for a normal USB-A connection on the other side, so for the meanwhile I’ll just use one of my other chargers.

The Find N

Well, now we’re at the point you’ve all been waiting for, taking the wrapping off of the mysterious package from before finally offers us a view on the device.

A3C85C4B-BDD0-4ABC-8044-8900A018C0D7.jpeg

As standard it already comes unfolded, still a bit of a strange thing to say about a phone if you ask me. That leaves us with this square-ish glass slab in front of us. The only thing hinting at it being a phone is the small camera in the top left corner. At first look you wouldn’t think this can fold either, no real crease to see or feel.

Only when holding it at some extreme angles you see some slight distortion, but nothing I would consider a “crease” in the classical terms. Even when moving my finger over the middle of the device, it feels just like swiping over your average glass screen. I’m guessing i’m one of the only people that will be able to actually verify the depth of the curve using some fancy laser scanners at work… Maybe I will do that next week. The only real giveaway of the folding capability would be the hinges at the top and bottom.

It remains to be seen how useful this form factor will be in daily use, especially with it’s more square ratio compared to traditional tablets and phones. I’m guessing that’s what I’ll need to determine over the next week or so.

57F46611-10D7-4B40-9EBE-2787E2D09736.jpeg

Flipping the device over reveals the back… and the front. I received this lovely black colour, the texture isn’t easy to describe, however it looks amazing matt surface, but with some glimmering highlights when moving the device in the light. The front has a secondary (or is it primary) screen, not as big as the flagship devices we’re used too… but in theory the open state should compensate for this.

All edges are nicely rounded, making it quite a pleasure to hold especially considering the width of the device in this state.

08277B9C-596D-4A17-A748-79BE333E68EF.jpeg

On the back you’ll also find the camera in the “traditional” location, a three lens ordeal. Cheating a bit online, I found that these are a normal, wide angle and telephoto lens. The perfect combination in my opinion… Maybe it’s time the dedicated “macro” lenses disappear from flagship devises, wide angles and telephoto’s can easily take up that job as well! Alongside the lenses you find a flash and a small nameplate. Underneath you also find a hint at the 50MP sensor lurking below, something I’ll be sure to test out in the coming days.

The camera bump itself isn’t as bad as you’d might expect, I think this is reduced due to the subtle curves leading up to the bump, making it less noticeable in the hand. Smooth in the hand, let’s hope the interface will be just as smooth. And before you say it… Yes I’m well aware I’m a lint magnet. I thought I wiped everything off beforehand, but macro reveals everything.

Folding The Find

Now for the magic, folding the device like a book. I’m going to be honest, I was quite anxious bending it for the first time. But huzzah, no cracks were heard during the fold.

093F7314-C189-4FA0-914C-B3D531216296.jpeg

In this position you get a better impression of the size of the front screen. A tiny bit smaller than your almost 6 inch flagships of these days, however it still has a quite normal 18:9 ratio. I think this is a massive improvement over some of the galaxy devices on the market with their tall and thin displays. It actually makes this screen fully useful for the average app. It also comes with a pre-applied screen protector, however the specs say it should be some Gorilla Glass Victus underneath… a bit less worried about scratching that.

If you didn’t consider the thickness of the device at this point, it might be the ideal size for someone looking for a smaller flagship these days. at 5.5” it should be a nice in-between size for those that don’t want a 6” behemoth. But of course, you basically stacked two devices on each other at this point, so It might not be the ideal thickness for all. It for sure will fit in my big man-pockets, however I’m certain some ladies will struggle to carry it around without a purse.

From this view you can also get a look at the buttons on the device, a little bit unconventional these are stacked over each other. On the top you have the volume rocker, below that the power button. The last one also doubles as a fingerprint scanner. Probably Ideal if you consider the transformer-like abilities of the device, I don’t think an under screen reader will work that well with this setup.

87865652-8644-4E64-A75D-A3404018FBD3.jpeg

On the other side you get a look at the previously hidden hinge, a nice metal part. Again engraved with the slogan of the device.

First Boot

1DC23891-C4A1-4C6A-A062-5308FBB1157A.jpeg

Booting up we’re welcomed by the device ready for setup. I had to unfold it at this point to check if it’s offered on both screens…

ED8E7F87-66BF-44CE-BDE1-E7719989F091.jpeg

And indeed it is, I continued the initial setup from here. But this is where I’ll end this first look and unboxing of the N. I hope you all enjoyed my pictures and explanation, and see you next time when I'm FINDing the use of this folding device… Let’s hear your opinions below, and suggestions on what you would like tested. Unfortunately I won’t be attempting a scratch or freeze test on the device, I’m certain a Jerry will take care of this.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022

mmreow, CThomasLlc, SobinZz and 80 others like this.
  2. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Feb 2, 2022

Stickied Post
    Tokolozi , Feb 2, 2022 :
    [​IMG]

[The Lab²]
    OPPO Find N - Review - Convincing Toko

Hello again fellow community members, I'm back again to fulfil my obligation to you to give my honest opinion and review of the OPPO Find N. One might say it's a review on how I found the fold…. Did the novelty become a necessity, is it still a gimmick for me? Let's Find (pun intended) that out together.

Let's start with a small recap. You can read about the unboxing and hardware overview in my original thread. However, you might remember that I was somehow a sceptic on the whole foldable market. Well I'm about 10 days in using it as my daily driver while writing this. With that I think that I can at least give you some form of honest and correct opinion on the device, in fact I'm writing the draft of this review right here on the Find N itself… sorry @Liehjan no satisfying typing noises this time!

Formfactor

Let's start with the elephant In the room the formfactor, or should I say foldfactor….

[​IMG]

Beginning with it's plain, closed form. I was a bit concerned here already from the start, the smaller screen was a bit of a set back, along with the almost twice as thick body, I thought this would be a letdown in everyday use. But honestly, in quick everyday use, answering some messages and checking social media, it was perfectly usable. In fact I had some nostalgia for the older days where 5.5inch was a "big" device. It's a good thing that OPPO decided to keep a more normal aspect ratio for this screen. This means you actually have a fully featured usable screen on the front of the device. Albeit slightly smaller than what you might be used to from current devices. If I'm not mistaken, our dearest @Mr. BG might actually like this fact the most.

The power and volume rockers being both stacked on the right side didn't really bother me, I got used to them quite fast. However, this and a few other factors of the device brought up some small ergonomic concerns I couldn't test. This concern mainly focused on how the device would be for left handed users. Like I said, this is something I couldn't try out, but @Cheetosdust informed me he might be able to bring some insight there. On that note, I do have to say that the fingerprint reader under the power button worked excellent for me, reading my finger almost every time on the first try!

The main setback here honestly came from another aspect. The weight, using it longer in this configuration, my fingers did tend to get a bit more tired than usual. Despite its smaller screen, the device does have a fair bit of weight to consider. 275 grams might not sound that heavy. But that's approx. the weight of your average full glass here. In terms of other devices. That's almost a third more than the OP9 series. Compared to a more similar sized device, the iPhone 13mini, the Find N is almost double the weight. Definitely something you feel when using the device for extended periods, especially closed.

[​IMG]

Opening up the device, no tools required, gives us a different story. The aspect ratio is more square here, actually it's a 8.4:9 ratio but for most people that's square enough. However it's slightly wider than it is tall in its "normal" orientation with the volume and power button on the left and right sides of the device.

That means that when opening up the device, it defaults to more of a landscape view, ideal for video and media consumption. In this orientation, when watching 16:9 content (most stuff on YouTube) the "used" screen real estate is actually close to that of the larger smartphones we've grown used to over the last few years. The black bars top and bottom don't actually bother you that much here. I think that's mainly part due to the excellent AMOLED panels used in the device, these bars simply fade away in the background…

Actually they do offer some main benefit, they're ideal to have captions on when watching a video. They won't cover any of the screen content, but still provide you a nice and easy to read text. Useful when you don't want to bother your girlfriend In bed with that late night machining video noise and the headphones can't be found.

[​IMG]

In other apps, for example web browsing, I did tend to rotate the device. Slightly more vertical real estate is handier there in my opinion, especially when reading some longer posts. There is also a third group of apps, let's call them Meta-apps that are a bit special, but I'll cover them a bit later in the software section of this review.

But maybe the thing I've been asked the most so far, both here as in real life…. How's the crease/hinge. Does it bother me, can you see or feel it? The short answer is no. The longer answer is: Yes, you can see the bending point In certain angles and lighting conditions such as bright sunlight . However, with normal use, and looking straight at the device (like you usually would) it didn't bother me at all. Even in those situations it's not a direct folding point you see on the screen, it's more a slightly waved area.

[​IMG]

The same goes for feeling the hinged area. In normal use, typing, tapping and swiping over the screen you don't feel it. But, when you really go to feel it, and increase the pressure of your swiping, you will feel the mechanics of the hinge under the surface. As for the hinging action itself it's still as smooth as the day I got it, there is a slight creak audible, but I think this is more due to the natural sounds of "glass" bending. It certainty does not sound like it's coming from the precise mechanical structure below. I'm fact when opening it at a normal speed, and not purposely slowing it down, you only hear a satisfying *thump* when closing the device. Much like closing a tick book after reading it halfway. OPPO claims to have almost 10um precision on the parts in this hinge… and I have no reason to object to that claim. Just as a reference, the average human hair is about 100um thick, measuring mine at work yields 120um in diameter.

In short I think the hardware is excellent, and I found myself using both screens more often than I thought I would… from watching videos, to showing something to some friends… the open main screen of the device did prove to offer some benefits in daily use.

Software

[​IMG]

Now, let's move on to the software, because good hardware doesn't matter if the software let's it down. The device runs ColorOS 12, which is based on Android 11. Just to make it more confusing the upcoming colorOS 12.1 will be android 12 based, but the actual Android 12.1 (with its deeper integration for foldable devices like this) might be yet another number… Mind riddles aside, let's talk about the experience.

As I received the device from China, and there is no global version yet, the device runs the Chinese version of COS, for me this does come with some downsides which we'll discuss shortly.

Overall the operating system of the device runs smoothly, but that's honestly to be expected with an SD888 and 12GB of RAM. I never really felt any lack of power, and the device was responsive to everything I wanted to do. Even flipping back and forth between the open and closed state had some smooth transitions.

Having tested both the A11 OOS' from oneplus and MIUI12 from Xioami, I must say the experience here leans more to that of MIUI. In my opinion that's not really a bad thing, it offers a surprising amount of customisation which I like. Even the always-on display can be configured to the smallest detail, something that can truly make the device feel like "yours". The same goes for dark mode, it will be a relief for many to hear that you can actually choose a "dark" or a "black" mode here. Overall the customization is very much what we've come to expect from more heavily skinned versions of Android.

[​IMG]

I do see how people who prefer a more stock experience might not be a fan here. But I'm this case I was certainly impressed by the base OS. There was some bloated apps present, but the majority of these could be deleted at least.

There are still drawbacks to it though… let's discuss them, first the ones that would be common with a global version of the device and more related to the OS itself.
    • The launcher can use some work, it would be nice to offer some more display options for the grid sizes. The largest on offer here is 5x5… on the big main display this makes it feel like there's some wasted space. Ideally there should be an option to switch between different layouts in the in the closed and open configurations.
    • A little too locked down. When installing apps, the system disabled notifications by default for them. For messaging apps it enabled them it seems, but for many apps I was wondering why I didn't get any notifications for them until I discovered this… you do have a lot of comtrol to configure this yourself, but I didn't find a way to change the default behaviour.
    Now for the ones that stem from it being a Chinese ROM, I'm certain most of these will be solved if there's ever going to be a global version of the device
    • No Google Services. The device does not have any Google services pre-installed. This might not sound so bad for many people who'd like less trackers in their life, however for me it's quite a downside.

I've grown used to just logging in and letting Google fetch all my data I usually have on my device, here I needed to use the supplied cloning app to copy all that stuff, but even then it didn't do it as well as Google would. At least the device installed the play store and basic Google services itself. I'm not sure if that's because it's a review sample, or because it detected that it's outside of China.
    • Chinese, everywhere! Due to the fact that many of the traditional Google things were substituted by typical OPPO/Chinese market apps, there are many apps not optimized for English. Making many settings, submenu or even entire apps display in Chinese only.

One of the more noticeable ones here is the default keyboard. This was co-developed with Baidu especially for the Find N. Offering a split keyboard on the main screen which I actually really liked! But alas, try as I might, I couldn't get rid of the Chinese text appearing from time to time. For the time being I'm using Gboard instead… I just wish it had the same split functionality.
      [​IMG]
    • Lack of Google Assistant, Android Auto. This is again something related to Google services being missing, but worth mentioning that these two "apps" don't fully work on the device, even after installing everything you might think is needed. Try as I might. I could not get Auto to actually work In my car. Any hints to get this working will be useful though!

OPPO does include a different assistant called Breeno, but again she/he does not understand my western tongue, nor I their eastern one. At least I could disable most shortcuts in the system pointing towards Breeno.
    And lastly for the software, let's talk about general apps and their optimization. On the front screen you'd hardly ever run into issues here. Everything works as a normal phone app would, as it should since it's basically just a normal phone there. No complaints anywhere from my side here.

However, folding it open you will notice that foldables are indeed rather new to the market. Many apps simply aren't optimized for this yet. That's not necessarily OPPO's fault, and more for the app developers to solve, something I think will happen as foldables are adopted by the marker. I'm short we can divide apps on the main screen In three groups:
    1. Work perfectly, and have some optimization for the larger, square-ish screen. Apps that fell into this category: built In apps, google apps (maps, YouTube, chrome….), Telegram, Netflix, Disney+, Plex…. You know, most apps from big developers that care about user experience (so not Meta)
      [​IMG]
    2. Work in a windowed mode. Apps generally only optimized for phones, many smaller/niche developments fall into this category. Not the worst way to handle it. At least you can work with them. Exceptions here are Facebook and WhatsApp, you'd expect these to work fully on such nice screen real estate… but no, they're windowed. The phone at least offers you the option to have them centered, left or right on the big screen.
      [​IMG]
      Honestly, these apps I used more on the secondary front screen, but it's nice to have options. What makes this category slightly worse is that many apps don't allow split-screen usage, which would be nice to run two of these apps next to each other! A redeeming point is that the phone will recognize when something needs to be displayed in landscape, and adjust the window accordingly.
    3. Completely F-ed up apps. These are apps that pretend to work on the main screen, but kill all usability and user experience in the app. Luckily I only found one that does this…. Instagram! You know what would be nice in a social media app meant to show pictures? Actually seeing the whole picture at once without scrolling!
      [​IMG]
      It seems like I wasn’t the only one complaining here, the app seems to have updated to a state where it runs windowed like the other meta-apps. Before that it only allowed you to see 3/4ths of the images at once, it was a horrible experience. Once again proving that Meta doesn't give a damn about user experience.
    That covers the bases on the software side, but if you have any specific questions I will try to answer them as best I can, this review will already be longer than anticipated without the detailed deep-dive into the system. Let's go to where hardware and software meet.

Battery

The battery life of the device was frankly amazing so far, I'm getting a full days worth of usage out of a single charge almost every time. I wouldn't consider myself a power user who games constantly on the device. But with normal daily use I'm getting around 7-11h of screen on time from the device, impressive considering the large inner screen and SD888 with only a 4500mAh battery to back it up. This actually means that I often end the day with about 30% left in reserve… something that didn't happen that often in the past for me with other devices.

[​IMG]

I guess my worries about this device not being in the RCC were unjust. I never really needed a quick top-up on the device. However even with just "33" Watts of charging it topped up fast enough for your average user. Although, since I was less concerned about getting a quick charge, i mostly used my wireless charger overnight, and that worked perfectly as well. In my experience there, it was less sensitive to placement on the charger compared to some other devices I tried in the past. This might actually be due to the smaller form factor but I have nothing to reference it too.

Camera

Lastly, I'd like to talk about the camera. Let's start with my overall impressions of it, good to great, with some improvement points. I didn't go out if my way to make a full on photography review here, I just used the device as I normally would, taking pictures of things that look nice. In my case, pets, food and nice scenery. However if you want a more detailed camera review. Please let me know, I can spend another week on that alone ;)

And now let's put that into some more objective terms. Let's start with the main camera. A 50MP camera by default shoots some binned 12.6MP shots. In normal everyday use I liked what this camera produced. It's color rendition and Dynamic range impressed me on several occasions. Especially in these restaurant shots.

[​IMG]

Although there's 2 small points to address here.
    • Saturation, the photos have some minor oversaturation. Nothing some light editing can't fix. However, this was very noticeable at first since the default screen setup was also set to "vivid" after adjusting this to natural the photos were more at a point where I liked them .
    • Loss of detail in low light. Like most smartphones it suffers a bit in lower lighting conditions, details tend to blur together in shadow areas. But for your average non pixel peeper, and pic poster. This shouldn't be an issue since there is still a good amount of structure retained.
    Switching to the actual 50MP mode, I was mostly impressed with the speed of what it could capture. I'm used to devices slowing down when enabling the full resolution. Here that wasn't as much of an issue. Making it usable on pets as well!

In dark situations, as I said you lose some detail, however you shouldn't consider these as a terrible result. As you can see here you still get some pretty usable pictures out of the device.

[​IMG]

Here is an additional comparison between the Normal and Night mode of the camera. As usual the Night mode takes slightly longer to get the shot, but certainly makes up for it in Dynamic range.
    [​IMG]

For the other two lenses, zoom and wide angle I could not gather too many nice shots yet. Unfortunately the weather hasn't been all that good here to test it out in the park. However the following test shot should at least give some impression. I made sure that each lens is used on their own. 0.6x 1x and 10x (the point where only the zoom lens seems to be used)
    [​IMG]
    My first impression is that the colour rendition is about the same for all lenses. No harsh transitions when switching between them, which is nice to keep the same feel across all images. They do suffer slightly compared to the main camera in regards to details. But I think they're still very usable.

If I had an annoyance here, it would be the placement of the ultra-wide camera. They should have swapped it with the zoom. As with the lower placement if the wide angle made it easy to accidentally have a finger in the shot with bigger hands. If OPPO needs some XL hands to test all their devices, I'm always ready 😃

While we're talking about camera and hardware placement, two handy features of the Find N's camera would be thanks to it's foldable screen.
    1. FlexForm mode, this is when you only fold the device partly like a laptop. This offers you some benefits. Like having a built-in tripod for group pictures and having all controls for the photos on the bottom half of the screen.
      [​IMG]
    2. The camera preview on the front display. With a simple click you can have a preview of the picture on the smaller front display as well when using the camera on the main display. Quite handy when taking some group pictures I think. One more additional click and you have all the controls for the camera there as well, ideal for higher quality selfies. Something I won't bless you with today ;)
      [​IMG]
    Conclusion

After this period of usage I'm thoroughly impressed with the device and certainly found the use of this kind of device. It won't be replacing my iPad for actual tablet tasks, but does offer a nice in-between when browsing. The quality of both the hardware and OS (besides the points mentioned earlier), truly make it feel and behave like a top tier device, justifying its price tag.

However, I'm still not certain if I'll use this device as my main driver. I will be using it a few more weeks to settle my mind. But, if I'm honest the only thing missing for me at this point would be a true global ROM. As things like Android Auto and Assistant are the main things holding me back. Let's hope that OPPO decides to release this phone globally so that I can flash that version of ColorOS here as well. At the very least I'm hoping on some custom ROM to solve that issue.

All-in-all the device offers an impressive hardware package, and just needs some globification to make it my next device. Let's see how it fairs up to Google's upcoming foldable as well, as the Find N has really peaked my interest into future developments in foldable devices. Especially as the app market gets more used to catering for these kind of devices as well.

And with that I'll end my review. As always, if there's any questions, I'll be happy to answer them all.

Written On the Fold N,
    Tokolozi

3. Tobikage
    General Support Expert Award 2021 Jan 20, 2022

4. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Jan 20, 2022

Liehjan , Jan 20, 2022 :
    That's one good looking device from every single angle, opened or close.
    Exited for part 2 :)

5. Bobbie63
    Nougat Jan 20, 2022

Bobbie63 , Jan 20, 2022 :
    I like yourunboxing review. Now we wait fo the actual review.

The phone does look premium as well as the presentation of the phone (the box I mean).

6. Tokolozi

7. Tokolozi

It is, the hand feel is honestly impressive as well, feels sturdy in both modes. I was afraid that open it would be a bit "fragile" feeling

puccellino, Harshit R., Gor. and 10 others like this.
  8. Tokolozi

So.on need some good usage out of it first.

9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Jan 20, 2022

YRJ , Jan 20, 2022 :
    Wow! That looks amazing. Great pictures @Tokolozi you definitely got the best color :D

Looking forward to the rest :cool:

10. Tokolozi

Tbh, looking at the other colour option.... Purple and white look amazing too

Harshit R., Gor., Bobbie63 and 4 others like this.
  11. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Writers' Club Jan 20, 2022

YRJ , Jan 20, 2022 :
    Indeed they are nice colors but matte black is 🖤

12. JelleZon
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jan 20, 2022

JelleZon , Jan 20, 2022 :
    Weeeeeew
    This looks great

13. obakesan
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Jan 20, 2022

obakesan , Jan 20, 2022 :
    Damn jealous this one haha nice unboxing can't wait your impressions on this device. I still don't get what the Designed for Find means on the side? Any thoughts? Maybe it's such big phone you can find it haha

puccellino, Dresa91 and Tokolozi like this.
  14. Kushal_Gowda_A
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 20, 2022

Dresa91 and Tokolozi like this.
  15. Tokolozi

Designed for finding new possibilities ? I guess it's up to the beholder to actually decide what to find.

puccellino, Gor., Bobbie63 and 5 others like this.
  16. Tokolozi

It's a stunning box, and device.

Thanks!

Gor., Bobbie63, Caomhin and 3 others like this.
  17. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Jan 20, 2022

Dresa91 , Jan 20, 2022 :
    Thank you for this great unboxing and first hands-on review:)
    🥳👍🏼👍🏼🤗

18. G_plusone
    Nougat Jan 20, 2022

Bobbie63, Caomhin, Aditya_4 and 2 others like this.
  19. Helder_DAlmeida
    Marshmallow Jan 20, 2022

20. Tokolozi

Thank you all!

Gor., Bobbie63, Caomhin and 2 others like this.
  21. Tokolozi