The Lab - Unveil the OnePlus 7 Pro Reviews

1. Helder_DAlmeida Gingerbread May 23, 2019

Helder_DAlmeida, May 23, 2019 :
    Good luck with the new OnePlus! "never settle" [e]1f44d[/e]

2. Helder_DAlmeida Gingerbread May 23, 2019

Helder_DAlmeida, May 23, 2019 :
    Good luck with the new OnePlus! But you didn't know that don't came with the phone adapter? "never settle"

3. Pralhad_Sangam Cupcake May 23, 2019

Pralhad_Sangam, May 23, 2019 :
    I am bit confused youtuber get a big pack for unboxing. why not buyers have that an option if they wish could pay extra and purchase. I would have bought coz then I don't have to wait for back over and hands free earplugs.

4. ludogame Cupcake May 23, 2019

ludogame, May 23, 2019 :
    The OnePlus 7 Pro gets a bump in the battery with a 4000mAh cell. It’s been good enough to get us through a full day of normal use. It matched our experience with the OnePlus 6T, which has a slightly smaller 3,700mAh battery but also Ludo consumes relatively lesser power. On a regular day, where you don't play games or shoot videos it will last more than a day.

5. Filipe_C_E Froyo May 23, 2019

Filipe_C_E, May 23, 2019 :
    Is shamefull that they didn't put the 3.5.mm adapter on the box, and didn't even make enough to sell in store.

6. Scottspa74 Eclair May 23, 2019

Scottspa74, May 23, 2019 :
    phone performance is incredible, camera is a total bummer compared to my pixel 2 xl. C'mon, somebody leak to one plus the Google algorithm for camera, I'm sure it's not a hardware deficiency.

7. Beege Cupcake May 23, 2019

Beege, May 23, 2019 :
    Can't wait to contribute my review when I am soon to receive mine!

8. O1558612891546 Cupcake May 23, 2019

O1558612891546, May 23, 2019 :
    Hi I am keshav Ruhela. I need some product free for review sample

This mobile display is a good curved display . Cammer is a natural photo.

Product detail

one plus 7 pro

I am software engineer I need test for sample product.

I have on Facebook account on 50 post per day and my account active all days

I will this product Link on my Facebook post...

My Facebook account : /keshav.ruhela.3152

9. Ruby G. NA Community Manager Staff Member May 23, 2019

Ruby G., May 23, 2019 :
    @Cheetosdust
    I would actually be really excited to read those!!! Is the world ready for a CheetosxSJ collab?

10. antonyjen Honeycomb May 23, 2019

11. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert May 23, 2019

Cheetosdust, May 23, 2019 :
    Hah, I would love to see you review the reviews of The Lab reviewers :cool:

I think the reviewers are doing a great job so far.

My only request is that they don’t forget the fans, the members and the consumers when they are reviewing the devices. This is not for a particular member or even for this particular edition.

Here’s how I see it - and yes, I know you are not responsible for The Lab, but I honestly feel you always cared more than your job description, you "Notoriously Awesome Community Manager" :p

I know OnePlus asks for honest reviews and I truly believe that, but I just expect that the excitement and the subconscious “do not bite the hand that feeds you” message of getting a free device don't cloud the judgment of being factual about what they see, feel and experience.

More than anything, I believe it’s a responsibility. I am costumer and I’m curious to read about the OnePlus 7 Pro before buying one. I see The Lab as a way to let me know the good and the bad about the device so it can help me understand it, so it can help be more informed than I was before.

If you look at a critic of anything (movies, books, theater, etc), if he or she always write good or bad things about everything, people will not believe his or her opinion.

The OnePlus 7 Pro, just like any other phone from any other brand is not perfect. When I read the reviews I need that help to know the parts that could be better and the parts that are great - so that I can overlap what I value in a product and better choose what is best for me.

I’m not doubting the honesty of what is written, I’m really not, but for me it will always be a responsibility, a responsibility that should not detract from the tradition, the happiness, the joy this program should always be about - a celebration if you will.

Like I mentioned, this is not about the OP7 Pro Lab and it’s not about me not being selected because, well, I never entered The Lab.

PS: "CheetosxSJ" sounds like me and @SJBoss are going to drop a new fashion line for the Fall. :cool::cool::D

Last edited: May 23, 2019

12. Raju Haveri Cupcake May 23, 2019

13. SJBoss KitKat May 23, 2019

SJBoss, May 23, 2019 :
    CheetosxSJ sounds cool, I would really like to write something for you to read but my fingers are all orange from Cheetosdust atm :p
    Reviewception? :eek::eek:
    [​IMG]
    #CheetosxSJ

Cheetosdust and G_plusone like this.
  14. Tra0101 Cupcake May 23, 2019

Tra0101, May 23, 2019 :
    Looks great #neversettle

15. G_plusone Lollipop May 23, 2019

G_plusone, May 23, 2019 :
    More like a dope Rap track :p:cool:

SJBoss, Cheetosdust and Ruby G. like this.
  16. rahulopg Honeycomb May 24, 2019

rahulopg, May 24, 2019 :
    I need to know what efforts are being put in by OP developers to correct following camera drawbacks:

1) soft images from.the main sensor coz of excessive processing.

2) Dull.looking images in low lighting conditions (compared to other phones in this price bracket like honor 20 pro, I am not talking about Samsung's ans apples )

3) Inability to shoot videos from Wide angle camera(must needed feature) as it will give a whole new dimension to the camera usability.

4) Lastly, too much zooming during portrait shots and front camera, it needs to be covering bit of background as well..make it a bit wide angle may be.

if oneplus can correct the above drawbacks it can be the best camera in that price bracket....no point in discussing somuch...OP needs to act now.

17. S1542884827542 Froyo May 24, 2019

S1542884827542, May 24, 2019 :
    Google has denied their services to Huawei so does that affect Smartphone makers(like Oneplus) from China...

18. BobbyV8_ The Showcase Reviewer May 24, 2019

BobbyV8_, May 24, 2019 :
    Now I know who handles collaborations at OnePlus

This get's me excited more than 7T Pro :p

Ruby G., SJBoss and Cheetosdust like this.
  19. _niladri_bubai_hmcz Eclair May 24, 2019

_niladri_bubai_hmcz, May 24, 2019 :
    The camera of oneplus 7 Pro is pretty decent enough to take some good photos but really need some camera improvements in camra software its lag in some lighting conditions please oneplus provide a update for camera app

20. lennesama Froyo May 24, 2019

johneebee and Ruby G. like this.