[The Lab] Your device, your opinion: OnePlus 7T Series Review Challenge

1. A9636688270
    Cupcake Mar 25, 2020

A9636688270 , Mar 25, 2020 :
    One plus 7 is very good mobile in world market . Awesome mobile company . I love one plus 7

2. Rockry
    Froyo Mar 25, 2020

Rockry , Mar 25, 2020 :
    hello,
    I am Amit, I am using oneplus first time, I had buy one plus 7t last month. if I say true to you i will very impressed from my phone. let's start
    1. processor 855+
    In my hole life i will never use that much processor and now I am using 855+ it is very fast.i love it.
    2. 90hz display
    This is the best part of my phone display so, smooth ultra smooth I have not a word to define. very smooth. I love it.
    3. speed
    any app I will open it will take less than 1 sec how fast it is.. I love it.
    4. camera
    48+ 16+ 12 tripple camera
    so, u imagine I will upload some sample
    View attachment 1271064

1585141668735.jpg
    5. battery
    charging speed is fast in half hour 20 to 70 percentage.
    6. conclusion
    overall this phone is best.

Thank you

3. Fnaticmeemo
    Donut Mar 25, 2020

Fnaticmeemo , Mar 25, 2020 :
    1) Single swipe down notification toggle for brightness control
    2)Always on display with notifications
    3) Autorestart phone customization
    4) Antivirus scan

4. G_Aryan_Choudhary_ECfi
    Cupcake Mar 26, 2020

5. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer Mar 27, 2020

YRJ , Mar 27, 2020 :
    As I can see you already have it. Welcome to post the review in the user reviews subforum :)

6. Q1572423983205
    Cupcake Mar 28, 2020

Q1572423983205 , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 28, 2020 :
    Hi friends,

Of late my 5months old OnePlus 7T is getting heated & added this the battery is also getting dried speedily. Is there any help or tips please?

Javarappa S

7. avanthi.aditya
    Eclair Mar 31, 2020

avanthi.aditya , Mar 31, 2020 :
    Yes Even My Mobile OP 7t is Also getting So much Heated and battery is Draining very quick

8. Robustian Quinny
    Cupcake Mar 31, 2020

Robustian Quinny , via OnePlus 7T , Mar 31, 2020 :
    same

9. Duraisalemking
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2020

10. Duraisalemking
    Cupcake Apr 16, 2020

11. bennyrose
    Froyo Sep 21, 2020

12. r_h_Rocky
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020

D.K.Shukla likes this.
  13. capa04
    Cupcake Sep 21, 2020

capa04 , Sep 21, 2020 :
    I will be as brief as possible.
    I am using Oneplus from the 3T model I have gone through all the models including the 8. From the 8 I have returned to the 7t being this my favorite to date. I will mention the aspects that I like the most about the device and those that I don't.

Aspects that I like.

1- Oxygen os this aspect could not miss the smoothness, speed and simplicity of oxygen os is the best even above Android stock (I have been a pixel user and I stay with oxygen os).

2- The alert slider is included in all Oneplus but it cannot be ignored, it is very useful.

3- Your screen in my personal opinion, the 7T screen is perfect as I mentioned earlier, it had the Oneplus 8 which was great but there was something that I did not like at all, its screen I do not like curved screens so I returned from 8 to 7T, the 7T screen is more than good being flat with its 90 hz back being full hd which in my opinion has a perfect color calibration not very saturated which gives more realism to the colors.

4- Power and performance, the snapdragon 855+ + 8 gb of ram gives a performance and power more than enough where you can play any game at maximum resolution without any loss of quality or lag, I am a pubg mobile player and I play at 90 fps which gives me the best gaming experience I have ever had.

5- The camera performs very well in low light conditions, the night mode is great and the video recording excellent with its optical stabilization, I will not say that it is the best camera but it is a very good camera that even in my opinion is better than the Oneplus 8 I am more than satisfied.

6- Design In my personal opinion, the design and finishes of the mobile are perfect and the circular camera gives a different look to the mobile, the notch is not even noticeable, this 7T is very well built.

And since nothing is perfect in this world, now I will mention the aspects that I do not like.

Aspects that I do not like about the terminal.

1- The battery (it is not an aspect that I do not like) but it is something that can be improved the battery has very good autonomy and complies but it could have been improved perhaps about 4000 mAh although the charge is fast it could also be improved to a much faster charging like the realme X2 pro that charges at 65 W.

2- The material of the back cover, although the material in the hand feels very premium I think they could have made it of a more resistant material since it seems to me that it is somewhat fragile, the mobile fell from a small height of 20 cm and The back cover chipped a bit which shouldn't happen to a fall at that height.

3- The variety of colors, I think they should have produced more variety of colors, I saw that they are launching a white edition in China that is very beautiful, they should have launched it earlier.

This has been my review about this device with which I am delighted considering myself a demanding user since I use my mobile a lot

Pastachina likes this.
  14. DarianGavrila
    Cupcake Sep 23, 2020

DarianGavrila , Sep 23, 2020 :
    beautiful piece! no front camera is awsome, full display exciting me to play and watch movies!

15. Santoshkumartelu
    Eclair Sep 26, 2020

Santoshkumartelu , via OnePlus 7T , Sep 26, 2020 :
    It's been 12 months old for my OnePlus 7T!
    Today all of sudden my phone started hanging not responding I don't know what's the reason all of sudden it stop working and unresponsive pretty disappointed after this glitz when i switched off the device and power on after sometime now it's working normal.

Q1573007488744 likes this.
  16. avanthi.aditya
    Eclair Sep 29, 2020

avanthi.aditya , Sep 29, 2020 :
    sometimes the when we tap the apps won't respond. have to go back to home screen again and open the apps

17. princeimran
    Eclair Oct 4, 2020

princeimran , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 4, 2020 :
    It means chainese people reading your data that's why this think happened