The Lens of my front camera has a defect via OnePlus Nord N10 5G

1. MikloIbarra , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Any time I take any pictures with a front facing camera it has a round what appears to be the glass in the lens or something? I'm not really sure what I should do about this. My phone isnt cracked or even scratched so I have no clue what this could be. I have a photo attached to show it. One in the top right corner and some on the bottom left.
    1638851812844.jpg

2. Imran.m1
    Donut Dec 7, 2021

Imran.m1 , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Hi Try cleaning the front camera using a soft cloth and if the issue still persist send your device for repair it will be repaired free of cost if it is under warranty

MikloIbarra likes this.

4. MikloIbarra , via OnePlus Nord N10 5G , Dec 7, 2021 :
    So I have no warranty. What exactly would be the next best thing other than a screen replacement and lens? I am really trying to upgrade but money is tight for the holiday or I would just upgraded to the OP8.

5. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2021

BhavyaMehta0786 , via OnePlus 9 , Dec 7, 2021 :
    Sadly there isn't anything that can be done about this, although you can try and take it to a service centre, they will definitely charge you money since your device isn't in warranty but the thing that is blocking your lens could very well just be some dust in which case you wouldn't require a screen replacement. I hope that is the case for you.

MikloIbarra likes this.

7. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 8, 2021

BhavyaMehta0786 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Dec 8, 2021 :
    It would still be worth a shot to get it checked, theres a good chance that you won't have to pay much