The list of issues I have so far on this mediocre device

1. naa27
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 21, 2016

naa27 , Jan 21, 2016 :
    I doubt it. No developer in the world can fix a bug where the bug reporter has provided absolutely zero information about the problem. Such as, when does this occur? does it occur with all keyboards, in all apps. What apps do you have installed. etc etc. Without that it won't get fixed, I can assure you.

Plus, this forum isn't an official bug reporting tool.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2016

2. paidavera
    Froyo Jan 21, 2016

UnicornKaz, naa27 and stacymilne like this.
  3. stacymilne
    Eclair Jan 21, 2016

stacymilne , Jan 21, 2016 :
    Agreed...Gearbest purchase?

I have two OPX and none of those issues.

I actually use the OPX more than my Nexus 6P.

script and Mr. BG like this.
  4. livepix

livepix , Jan 21, 2016 :
    That's a bug.. https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/...drop-in-low-light.403528/page-3#post-14419351

5. korkarlb
    Gingerbread Jan 21, 2016

korkarlb , Jan 21, 2016 :
    Education doesn't have to do with anything and both the posts had nothing to do in regards of "hate." In fact, the topic has to do with hate of the OnePlus X, but my comment and the others comment really had no aggression towards the topic or oneplus in anyway.

Now, on the topic of day 1, it differs the way you use it. Day 1 in this case would be the first day you have the phone. Therefor, when you say day 1, you're saying you had issues with the phone when you first got it. Day 0 would be nonexistent since there is no day of zero on the calendar. There is only the first day. The concept of 0 also does not work in time. There is no absolute zero in time. But all time begins with 1 and above. 1 to 60. No 0.

6. naa27

naa27 , Jan 21, 2016 :
    I agree completely with this interpretation. No one ever refers to the first day they got something as day 0. That's just something out of movies that clearly someone thought sounded cool.

7. A331709
    Froyo Jan 21, 2016

A331709 , Jan 21, 2016 :
    See, that makes sense. You could have just said that instead of dissing the guy :).

Ps - 60 can be considered the 0 where the cycle begins. 0° is a point and 360° takes you back to that.

8. A331709
    Froyo Jan 21, 2016

A331709 , Jan 21, 2016 :
    What's wrong with being cool? :)

naa27 likes this.
  9. korkarlb
    Gingerbread Jan 21, 2016

korkarlb , Jan 21, 2016 :
    Universally though, there is no 0 but it starts back on one. 60, instead of going to zero, it resets the value to the next higher value and continues forward.

And I wasn't dissing the guy in anyway. I reread my post and I don't see how I was dissing the man, but I'm sorry you took it as such.

10. ant_mir
    Honeycomb Jan 22, 2016

ant_mir , Jan 22, 2016 :
    1) Keyboard lags and drops chars while typing (since day 0)
    2) General scroll lag everywhere
    3) Very slow wifi transfer speed (inherited from flagshit killer opo) in speedtest
    4) Phone not ringing intermittently on incoming call
    5) Bluetooth contacts transfer never completes, roughly half of the contacts missing in car (BMW and Mercedes) , BT disconnects intermittently (since day 0)
    6) Power button does not click any more and slightly recessed
    7) Some apps denied wifi connectivity intermittently (since day 0)
    8) Intermittent delay in wakeup on power button press
    9) Gaming lags

1. no
    2. no
    3. no
    4. no.
    5. can't say not.
    6. no
    7. no
    8. no
    9. no

CM12.1 Stable. Works great, you know? :D

11. deleco
    Cupcake Jan 22, 2016

12. benluca
    KitKat Jan 22, 2016

benluca , Jan 22, 2016 :
    Exactly!

korkarlb likes this.
  13. yogenderSingh1
    Honeycomb Jan 22, 2016

script, paidavera and Mr. BG like this.
  14. okidokay
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2016

okidokay , Jan 22, 2016 :
    1. I do not have keyboard lags and drops.
    2. I do not have general scroll lag. Of course if I scroll through data-intensive content very fast, it sometimes lags a little bit, but the same happens on the SGS6, the iPhone 6s and any other of todays smartphones.
    3. My wifi can use the full potential of my home broadband.
    4. Never happened.
    5. When I connected it with a Toyota it did show some bugs, but as I don't own a car, I don't regularly use these features and don't really care.
    6. That is called a warranty issue. You should claim it.
    7. Has not happened with mine.
    8. Has never happened with mine.
    9. I don't game (except for a GBA-Emulator, which runs fine (that isn't really surprising though))

I wonder though, why someone who according to his content history already hated OPO and " ended that nightmare" buys a OP device again. I also wonder why someone who drives Mercedes AND BMW, has to settle with a budget smartphone?! If you can afford to spend the sort of money for a car you should be able to spend those extra few dollars for Samsung or Apple.

gringoboy and naa27 like this.
  15. gringoboy
    Lollipop Jan 22, 2016

gringoboy , Jan 22, 2016 :
    Lol. It's amazing isn't it? He whined about the OPO all the time then bought another device by OP. Sensible.

Mr. BG likes this.
  16. A331709
    Froyo Jan 22, 2016

A331709 , Jan 22, 2016 :
    Ok sure. I won't argue over the validity of 0 as a number because it is a real number and is therefore quite valid, but we are so seriously off topic. :)

My apologies though if I misinterpreted your intention. You've made it very clear what you meant so it's all good :)

korkarlb likes this.
  17. Vito B.
    Digital Media Manager Europe Staff Member Jan 22, 2016

Vito B. , Jan 22, 2016 :
    I have the X since day 1. Running OOS 2.1.3-X and the only problems that I have are :
    - switching ON/OFF airplane mode : a little freeze ;
    - camera is not that good in low light

That's it ! I don't know what device do you have but have not the same ;-)

18. anurag.pv
    Eclair Jan 22, 2016

anurag.pv , Jan 22, 2016 :
    The issues that I see, even after 2.1.3-x update:
    - Auto-brightness sucks!
    - Mild visible Choppiness throughout.
    - Phone vibrates unnecessarily while on call.
    - Call waiting tone is too feeble.

The features I would like to have, and is currently missing:
    - Vibrate when the receiver picks the call.
    - Auto-brightness, Vibration + Sound, Battery Saver, etc. toggles to be added to notification panel.
    - Long-press/Double tap on button actions should be open to App activities.
    Example, the activity "Hibernate + Screen Off" in Greenify App could be mapped to the capacitive button actions.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2016

19. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jan 22, 2016

stephenboyo , Jan 22, 2016 :
    My OPX works flawlessly. Have had it since November and not had a single problem. Much better than my OPO and Nexus 5. Sorry you may have a faulty device so bin it or return it...

20. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jan 22, 2016

stephenboyo , Jan 22, 2016 :
    I've not had any of your problems so can't advice you on what is wrong with your device.I've not experienced and choppiness or lags. However some of the things so you said you'd like to see, sound like a wishlist particularly if they're not already configured to the phone.