The Magic Eraser, the new tool that will make your photos even more beautiful

1. philos64
    Community Hero 2020 Oct 21, 2021

philos64 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Magic-eraser-1.jpg
    You know the "Magic Eraser" tool that has been presented all over the Internet and that Google has now integrated into the photo system of its Pixel 6. This tool allows you to completely and permanently remove unwanted objects from your photos.

Similar applications can be found, but this one is native to the Pixel 6. Very simple to use and not very sophisticated, you can find it in Google Photos. You can process your old photos, whether or not they were taken with a Google smartphone. It can suggest certain deletions and will leave you the choice to delete or not, such as a power line, poles, or your mother-in-law or father-in-law... :eek:
    You are only judge! The tool will suggest it or not.

Magic-eraser-2.jpg

You can brush, and you don't need to be precise, the tool knows how to be precise. But also allow you to circle the elements you wish to remove. The Magic Eraser can rely on machine learning to know what you want to delete.

With the Magic Eraser, you can find other editing features like smart suggestions. You will be able to work on portraits, sky photos, macro photos of flowers. In short, with this native tool, your photos will be even more beautiful thanks to the progress of digital photography but also to automatic learning.

However, beware of some apk that can be found on the store :mad:, it is not the one proposed by Google. The only thing left to do is to find the Google Photos application for the Pixel 6 in the near future, so that you can insert it on your OnePlus and take advantage of it.

I hope that our friends (@Dresa91, mon ami ;)) who bought a Pixel 6 will be able to give us a feedback on this magic eraser.
    Thanks to them in advance.

2. McJader
    Marshmallow Oct 21, 2021

McJader , Oct 21, 2021 :
    Great thread, I find this feature to be interesting, but will wait from actual testimonies from users like Dresa and make up my mind.

Starcommander, Dresa91 and philos64 like this.
  3. philos64
    Community Hero 2020 Oct 21, 2021

philos64 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    yes sure but I will trying to find the Google Photos apk for testing by myself.
    And I'll read their feedback ;)

Rajeev_Jhaj and Dresa91 like this.
  4. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Oct 21, 2021

Dresa91 , Oct 21, 2021 :
    hey hey :)
    haha yeah :D let me try this feature :D
    yeah :cool::cool:

philos64, Liehjan and McJader like this.
  5. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 21, 2021

6. haildarkseid
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2021

7. haildarkseid
    Gingerbread Oct 21, 2021

Starcommander likes this.