The Mega Oneplus Virtual Party

?

Would you attend such Parties if it is organised offline some months Later ?

1. Yes

75.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. May Be

22.9%
  4. I don't attend parties

2.1%
  1. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Dec 6, 2020

cdnfarmer , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Awwww such a cute puppy!!! Extra pets for Kisu Great picture.

2. Helder_DAlmeida , via OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Thanks for the tag! Will be an amazing day!

3. IamIRONSman
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Dec 6, 2020

4. Devalkhatri1
    Froyo Dec 6, 2020

5. Asifnk
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2020

Asifnk , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Thanks for the tag, i am so great full to be a part of oneplus family.congrates whole team behind this powerful machine that every user needed. And i have a small request in this occasion to upgrade camera experience in photo mode especially in nord (video mode is perfect) through a killing software update ya we users deserves that.. hope our family do what we needed. the party must go on.....🥳🥳🥳

SRD. likes this.
  6. Asifnk
    Cupcake Dec 6, 2020

Asifnk , via OnePlus Nord , Dec 6, 2020 :
    Ya i would love to

buntycubal, SRD. and Devalkhatri1 like this.
  7. Bhaveee
    Honeycomb Dec 6, 2020

8. Devalkhatri1
    Froyo Dec 6, 2020

Aditya Javadekar and SRD. like this.
  9. luxuskamel
    Marshmallow Dec 6, 2020

10. SyedYaseenOP8
    Gingerbread Dec 6, 2020

buntycubal and SRD. like this.
  11. prashanth_1994
    Donut Dec 7, 2020

the_o2 and SRD. like this.
  12. Vivek_21
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2020

SRD. likes this.

13. buntycubal and SRD. like this.

14. SRD. likes this.
  15. BetiK
    Honeycomb Dec 7, 2020

BetiK , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 7, 2020 :
    Hello everyone!

I just heard about this wonderful party. This year has been very complicated and we have all been affected by the pandemic. We were confined at home and many ideas were created exactly to make up for the lack of freedom. I even forgot how to organize a party especially one that is so grand and full of important guests.

The coolest thing of all would be to be able to meet the friends of the community who live in countries so far away. So many cultures looking for the same goal, which is friendship and commitment to helping each other. All this provided by these very special products that OnePlus puts on the market and that are the links that unite us.

About the place I do not dare suggest because I would not know how to find a specific one where so many beautiful and friendly people could fit. What is certain is that many of us would be showing their talents in serving well and also in preparing delicious dishes, interesting and different drinks and lots of coffee.
    If my pet cat Felix wasn't so reserved I would love to introduce him to everyone and would also love to show you how tasty Brazilian coffee is. I would also make a lot of caipirinhas. This is the most popular drink in Brazil. And modesty aside, I'm an expert on this. Lol.
    Let's party!
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being tagged for this wonderful party. Thank you very much to everyone who supported me with their likes, who answered my questions and encouraged me not forgetting my dear followers.

Let's celebrate that we survived the virus and maintained our physical and mental integrity. We have much to be thankful for.
    Feel welcome and embraced. Let's party.
    Sincerely BetiK.

1607303134335.jpg

16. D160053111781
    Gingerbread Dec 7, 2020

17. vinodsrinivas.
    Froyo Dec 7, 2020