The new default keyboard in nord via OnePlus Nord

1. fay_i
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2021

fay_i , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 12, 2021 :
    After updating to 11.1.1.2 I had experienced a kind of new keyboard for some time. I was in love with that keyboard and it was actually my default keyboard for my oneplus nord but suddenly I lost it. I got it after factory resetting but now it vanished. If anyone knew anything about it pls share.

Thank you

2. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 12, 2021

Bobbie63 , Apr 12, 2021 :
    You probably used a different theme or so from Gboard, you can change it in the settings of the keyboard (toggle wheel in top row of your keyboard)

3. fay_i
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2021

fay_i , via OnePlus Nord , Apr 12, 2021 :
    Thanks for the reply, but for your information I didnt select that theme it came automatically after the factory reset. In gboard it was a default system keyboard but now it's just the normal gboard.

4. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Apr 12, 2021

Bobbie63 , Apr 12, 2021 :
    Yes but maybe the update somehow changed the theme, I don’t have any other idea what else it could be. The update didn’t contain any different keyboard than the standard Gboard as far as I know. I didn’t check after the update if the keyboard layout changed as I don’t use Gboard but when I switch over to Gboard, it looks the same as it always did.

5. fay_i
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2021

6. curiousprats
    Cupcake Apr 12, 2021