The New iPhone!!!

1. jonathanlyng
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 13, 2017

2. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Sep 13, 2017

The1Lion , Sep 13, 2017 :
    An alternative view is not trolling :rolleyes: Let's check history - prior to iPhone what was there? Nokia communicators? Lack luster attempts even by windows to launch a "smartphone". Apple showed how to be successful - Google learned correctly but other STILL struggle (even after buying a failing phone manufacturer). Then their were "netbooks" that no one wanted but Apple launched the iPad and not we have tablets. Ironically, if it weren't for Apple, there would be no fandroids ;):D

G_plusone likes this.
  3. MomZo
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2017

MomZo , Sep 13, 2017 :
    That's actually the goal of my post: pointing out how stupid it is to buy a phone that expensive just for its brand, no matter how much is your own monthly wage. And also to tell people who are complaining about their OP5 because it doesn't make coffee or cannot take as good pictures as a DSLR that they can spend 3 times more to get a phone not much better with its own weaknesses.

Gonzo01 likes this.
  4. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Sep 13, 2017

Mr. BG , Sep 13, 2017 :
    There was a joke in my posting, but Nevermind..

Gonzo01, G_plusone and The1Lion like this.
  5. Owoturo Oluwatimi
    Froyo Sep 13, 2017

Owoturo Oluwatimi , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Because you earn that low doesn't mean everyone else does

6. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 13, 2017

Dunnow , Sep 13, 2017 :
    That is your opinion.

I like Android way more than iOS, but I would provably want more an iPhone X for the quality of the sound, camera, video rather than getting another OnePlus, after the nightmare experience I've had with their products...

So, if one has to be a pain in the ***, and the other just works, I see WORTH the price difference... And that is why I don't dislike Samsung and other big players. They offer WAY more than both OnePlus and Apple at just a fraction more than OnePlus... for 600€ I can have an s8. Which is way better than op5. At least, on everything that is of importance. Which deffinetly is not speed, as I can live with .3 seconds of difference in exchange to proper tested SW. And better overall HW.

nobelium76 likes this.
  7. varma246
    Lollipop Sep 13, 2017

varma246 , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Android has that feature, who cares? :cool:
    IPhone is the first to invent face id, The chance of a random person unlocking the iPhone X is "one in a million"..that statements says it all. j8kVjQx.png

Now oneplus/android fanboys flood the forum, asking for this Great feature must be in their mobiles..Sigh.

Anyway iPhone king made it easy for oneplus, Now oneplus can copy these feature and design as usual . hO7m9ga.png j8kVjQx.png

The1Lion and funmunke like this.
  8. Dunnow

Dunnow , Sep 13, 2017 :
    I commented the same thing to a coworker while i was checking the specs this morning.

It amazed me it was actually qi

next step, a type-c cable. W O A H

The1Lion, waldwolf and funmunke like this.
  9. funmunke
    Marshmallow Sep 13, 2017

funmunke , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Fake news!!! I know fake news when I see it! That video is obviously fake. Apple devices never fail!

Gonzo01, The1Lion and varma246 like this.
  10. Rohit_VP
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2017

Rohit_VP , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Heard rumours that iWater comes with 64 different minerals, and multiple centers would open with specialized temperature control centers (refrigerators)

And there are specific instructions on how to use them (like tilting it at 45° from the mouth, and tilting neck at 35°, and a specialized procedure called iSwallow, which would slowly transfer the content into abdomen. and get absorbed at a rate set by the company for best result ( there are options of wireless drinking..but it will only make someone else happy not you.)
    Fast drinking is also available (kindly do so at personal risk, company wont be responsible for out come )

;)

(a good laughter is the best medicine for all)

The_b2656f_2887906.jpg iWater.jpg

11. funmunke
    Marshmallow Sep 13, 2017

funmunke , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Or...imagine how cool it would be to have this...fast charging!!!

The1Lion and jonitfcfan like this.
  12. jonitfcfan
    Jelly Bean Sep 13, 2017

jonitfcfan , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Does that mean they can once again say "you're holding it wrong" if something goes wrong?

The1Lion likes this.
  13. jonitfcfan
    Jelly Bean Sep 13, 2017

jonitfcfan , Sep 13, 2017 :
    Woah, slow down! :eek: One copied feature at a time :oops:

The1Lion and funmunke like this.
  14. Dunnow

Dunnow , Sep 13, 2017 :
    in 5 years it will have Samsung's Qi Fast Charge, that was introduced in the s6...

G_plusone, The1Lion and funmunke like this.
  15. bobafett16
    Froyo Sep 13, 2017

16. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Sep 13, 2017

Because everyone that owns an inferior phone they paid too much for comment is such a way you do, it's a proven fact by the world's leading physiologist and has been proven numerous times. Just like when people hate someone for owning an expensive car - just because they have a better car and are doing better in life. Just a shameful human trait I guess :oops:

17. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Sep 13, 2017

See it worked eventually

funmunke likes this.
  18. Rohit_VP
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2017

Rohit_VP , Sep 13, 2017 :
    More like the liquid indicator is wet
    or if you open it wrong warranty would be void due to jailbreaking

jonitfcfan and funmunke like this.
  19. MomZo
    Honeycomb Sep 13, 2017

MomZo , Sep 13, 2017 :
    The S8 seems to be a good phone indeed, but it was not sold 600€ at launch, and today an OP5 can be bought at 350€ on Gearbest.
    Moreover, Samsung is famous for their bloatware and the quick slowness of their phone after few month usage...

20. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Sep 13, 2017

You forgot the benefit of bathing in it! Not to mention it's compatible with all iDevices - you can take calls in the shower if you needed to! Surf website on your iPad while relaxing in a tub!

jonitfcfan likes this.