The Nord Pop-up box Fiasco

1. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020 at 8:06 PM

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:06 PM :
    Not sure. They should really make a public announcement of sorts to help keep our anxieties from peaking like rn.

2. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020 at 8:07 PM

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:07 PM :
    I still have some hope, there's plenty of people saying that they received the popup box later without the case, all the other listed items were present in that case they got later.

3. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020 at 8:08 PM

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:08 PM :
    Mail them about the same, make sure you have enough documented presentables If things go south.

4. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020 at 8:11 PM

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:11 PM :
    I asked the Customer service rep today at the store about the same. He said no I won't be receiving another tracking number.
    But I'm guessing we'll get an sms notification or mail about the same ?
    Another thing is fishy, the day my case was delivered, bluedart actually never sent me their usual message notifications about when it was shipped, or it was out for delivery and post delivered confirmation message. None of it.
    Leads me to believe It's more a Bluedart screwup than Mobitech creations.

5. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020 at 8:12 PM

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:12 PM :
    If you got a dispatched notification you're good.
    The friend of mine who ordered from my account got his package today.

6. Vgowtham97
    Donut Aug 1, 2020 at 8:15 PM

Vgowtham97 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:15 PM :
    No bro. Mobitech has clearly shipped the back case alone in a separate small box. If they had decided to ship the pop up box, they should have put the back-case inside the pop up box and then ship it. They were clear in shipping the back case alone and then ship the phone with some delay. Because in my package, the invoice consists of only the back case. No details abt the phone in the invoice tat was inside the package delivered today.

7. AbhilashMeleppaT
    Donut Aug 1, 2020 at 8:25 PM

AbhilashMeleppaT , via OnePlus 5 , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:25 PM :
    Yea exactly my package also had the zero priced bill for the case only ! Everything was supposed to be inside the box right ! I dnt know what they are doing by complicating things like this if they couldn't send the entire box within the promised time it's understandable But this is totally not acceptable and is making a fool out of their customers.

Darkxlight_6 likes this.
  8. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020 at 8:27 PM

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:27 PM :
    Same here.
    Both the waybill and tax receipt in my package were only for the case. (Like I've already mentioned in my post)
    Here's what leads me to believe it's a bluedart messup.
    Mobitech has various storeage spaces all across punjab and Delhi. I checked up with a lot of people and asked them to send in the addresses that are mentioned for where the pact was shipped from.
    Bluedart probably had to assign 2 separate tracking ID's and list the package as a split / partial delivery in each with items listed under it like they always do with all their packages. But they ended up leaving us in the dark about the break up of items being shipped in each package. And just slapped on the first tracking number as the one for the entire package without thinking twice about it. 🤷🏽‍♂️
    The tracking and confirmation info on their site and via email is just automated, so there wouldn't really be much room for OnePlus to step in if they'd try to slip it off as passé.

9. Vgowtham97
    Donut Aug 1, 2020 at 8:29 PM

Vgowtham97 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:29 PM :
    Good observation bro!!! then my question to OnePlus is "you were supposed to put the
    1.Phone
    2.Bottle
    3.Stickers
    4.Backcase in a pop up box. cover it, wrap it and send that as a whole package. Why ship each items from different places?"

10. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020 at 8:30 PM

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:30 PM :
    Like the service rep I spoke to suggested, partial items were available at the storage site they shipped the package from and the rest had to be shipped from elsewhere.
    🤷🏽‍♂️
    It's just our poor fortune that we got the case first instead of a popup box missing the case.
    The latter would've been less of a shocker than what has occurred with out pop-up box rn.

AllsparkRjV, sudeepg95 and Vgowtham97 like this.
  11. SagarShitut
    Donut Aug 1, 2020 at 8:37 PM

SagarShitut , Aug 1, 2020 at 8:37 PM :
    Same thing has happened with me as well. Shipment tracking says that my package has been delivered. But I have recieved only the back case. Rest of the items are missing.

Escalated this all ways possible - Twice over CS Calls, Support Emails & Chat as well but answer that I get is that it's been escalated to the concerned Team and they will get back to you.
    No support whatsoever on emails raised!!
    This is a major Goof Up on OnePlus End with their customers!!!!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2020 at 9:19 PM

AllsparkRjV likes this.
  12. AllsparkRjV
    Froyo Aug 1, 2020 at 8:54 PM

13. shermix
    Donut Aug 2, 2020 at 4:54 AM

shermix , Aug 2, 2020 at 4:54 AM :
    I have the same issue as well. Got only the case delivered. What can be done with this particular case? Can we ask for a refund and not receive the package? I have told the courier to hold the package for some days for now.

14. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020 at 7:43 AM

Darkxlight_6 , via OnePlus 5T , Aug 2, 2020 at 7:43 AM :
    Not sure. You should get in touch with the customer service rep In a store around you to check about that before you cancel it.

15. shermix
    Donut Aug 2, 2020 at 7:54 AM

shermix , Aug 2, 2020 at 7:54 AM :
    I contacted with support on the phone number and they said they are aware of the situation and doing partial deliveries as of now and said to wait till 4 August to recieve the phone and all the gifts. They said they have an account of what items they have dispatched and adviced to accept all the orders that are coming. Lets see, what happens. Will report back with the updates as they come.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020 at 8:05 AM

16. SagarShitut
    Donut Aug 2, 2020 at 8:01 AM

SagarShitut , Aug 2, 2020 at 8:01 AM :
    Thanks Shermix for sharing an update. I have been trying to reach out for some sort of acknowledgement from OnePlus but Support Staff seem clueless and just update on being escalated to Concerned Team.

17. shermix
    Donut Aug 2, 2020 at 8:06 AM

shermix , Aug 2, 2020 at 8:06 AM :
    I'm glad I was given a full disclosure for the situation that relieves me of some anxiety attacks I've been having since yesterday.

Darkxlight_6 likes this.
  18. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020 at 8:09 AM

Darkxlight_6 , Aug 2, 2020 at 8:09 AM :
    That surely puts my mind at rest, I was trying to get in touch with someone on chat and have a ticket raised on my account for the issue.

19. shermix
    Donut Aug 2, 2020 at 8:10 AM

shermix , Aug 2, 2020 at 8:10 AM :
    Maybe just ring up the toll free number and be on standby wait for at least 10 minutes and I guess by that time someone will pick it up and you can get a chance to talk with a rep.

20. Darkxlight_6
    Froyo Aug 2, 2020 at 8:10 AM

Darkxlight_6 , Aug 2, 2020 at 8:10 AM :
    P.s- Ill add this onto my post, and mention your name, thanks for letting us know! Appreciate it.

shermix likes this.