The Nordians Pre-Order Club via OnePlus 7T Pro

1. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2020

obakesan , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jul 10, 2020 :
    Hello,

So I thought with all the hype and pre order madness, was curious who has managed to pre order a Nord? If you managed to be successful share your luck here. Curious where people are from and what your number is and what attracts you to the Nord.

Is the price? The branding? Etc.

I'll start off since I managed to get into the 2nd round of pre order madness.

I'm No 136, so given there were 100 in the first round, I'm 36 in the second round lol. I'm just caught up in the hype but also if price is right could be a good option as a work phone for me.

Oh also very curious what size shirts people managed if they got one? I got an XL-XXL I think sizing very random haha.
    1594379485683.jpg

1594379485763.jpg

1594382458664.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020

2. CyberT
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 10, 2020

CyberT , Jul 10, 2020 :
    Hi and congrats!!

I'm Tomislav from Croatia and I was amongst the first users of OnePlus. I owned OnePlus One, Two, 3, 6 & 6T. I switched to iPhone only because of the huge size of the flagship Android phones and I hope there will be smaller Android phones in the future.

I was attracted to the Nord because it reminded me of the good old days of OnePlus and I would like to try to switch to Android again :)

I just got my merchandise! I really hoped OnePlus would contact me about shirt size. I received XS-S (usually wear size L) but strangely can put it on and it fits fine except it is really tight around my neck.
    According to the card my number is 854 which is strange since I got the preorder in round 2 and didn't know there were more preorders in between!? Maybe someone can clear that up.

IMG_1260.jpg

isty, derLenno, Xiaomau and 4 others like this.
  3. MentalSC
    Eclair Jul 10, 2020

MentalSC , Jul 10, 2020 :
    I got an XL-XXL, totaly useless to me. I dont know why they did not ask for sizes. I asked customer service if I could change to one that fits. but No, that is not allowed.

4. CyberT

CyberT , Jul 10, 2020 :
    Agree! If they wanted some free marketing with us wearing the shirts then they totally missed the point. And I really like the colour of the shirt :(

obakesan likes this.
  5. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2020

Hey welcome to the thread haha. Nice, I'm from UK technically Canada but.... Anyway I've probably had every oneplus device to date except the 8 so far. My current being the oneplus 7t mclaren.

I think the 2nd round had more order slots like 900nor 1,000 something like that, so looks like you just got in there congrats. Yeah be good if they asked the size of shirt mine is XL-XXL so I'm not sure what that means like is it CL or XXL or in between haha but personal experience the shirts from oneplus always too small for me.

cdnfarmer and CyberT like this.
  6. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2020

haha yeah it's such an odd thing to miss out. I dare not even try mine as I'm sure won't fit. I've only had one shirt that fit me and that was the OnePlus 3 Euro Tour one.

7. SeanPlus

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020

manojsurya99 and obakesan like this.
  8. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 10, 2020 :
    Best part is. I contacted customer service to see if I could get one my size. They inform me that there is only one size and they can't change it. 5 min later I provide a link to a photo of someone getting it in another size. Now they declined to comment and will get back to me by mail later... Not the smoothest customer experience so far. And I really want to be excited [e]1f601[/e]

PARSHURAM RAJPUT and obakesan like this.

obakesan likes this.
  10. SeanPlus

SeanPlus , Jul 10, 2020 :
    I got the exact same gear. My tee was a XL-XXL, which I've not tried on but would normally be too big for me.

obakesan likes this.
  11. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2020

obakesan likes this.
  13. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2020

Awww man that's not a good start, customer service could offer some more service, hopefully when comes phone itself things will be better.

14. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2020

Lol Nord tShirt swap meet trade small for big etc

CyberT likes this.
  15. obakesan
    Jelly Bean Jul 10, 2020

16. CyberT

CyberT , Jul 10, 2020 :
    I had the 6T McLaren last. Loved that phone!
    I'm just happy I got a preorder no matter what number.

btw It would be really cool if our names were literally on the OnePlus Nord :D

danc041, bienio and obakesan like this.
  17. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 10, 2020 :
    I just feel bad for them. Such a missed opportunity to start some positive vibes. And they mess it up.

obakesan likes this.
  18. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 10, 2020 :
    It would, but given the rather sub standard experience so far I'd really doubt it. Or it's a post-it note on the box with your name on it or something equally underwhelming [e]1f601[/e]

obakesan likes this.
  19. SeanPlus

SeanPlus , Jul 10, 2020 :
    My pre-order is from the first round. I believe the second round pre-orders are numbered 101 to 1,000.

obakesan likes this.