The Nordians Pre-Order Club

1. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2020

fromsophie , Jul 10, 2020 :
    I also got the XS-S and I was so surprised that I could actually get into it but definitely too tight on me to wear anywhere in public [e]1f602[/e]

MentalSC and dsmonteiro like this.
  2. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 10, 2020 :
    It's so strange when they have all sorts of sizes to just send them out randomly. Like what is the point of that?

3. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2020

It's really baffled me ngl! They were clearly more bothered about keeping everything a secret than actually giving the customer a useable product which probably would have helped their brand further...

And the colour of top itself seems so off brand with it being lime green when the Nord branding is blue. Anyone else think that too?

4. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 10, 2020 :
    Yeah the nord blue looks a lot better then this odd lime colour. But I can live with that if they just sent me a usable one.

5. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 10, 2020 :
    So far we have only seen shirts, I thought there would be more things sent out. Like the water bottles. It's a life style gift they claim. But I don't really see what sort of life style an XXL t-shirt signals [e]1f601[/e]

6. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2020

Completely agree! Love the blue used throughout the Nord branding. Fingers crossed this is the only thing OnePlus get wrong 🤞

7. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 10, 2020 :
    So far the webshop worked flawlessly. Payment system had no issues. Shipping was fast. Tracking worked great. There has been only two let downs so far. Crappy customer support experience and a shirt I can't use. So In all it could have been worse.

fromsophie and Overzee like this.
  8. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 10, 2020

Overzee , Jul 10, 2020 :
    I was the 77th order of the first pre-order round!
    IMG_20200703_163739_757_001.jpg

I think these bottles will ship as part of the Nord packaging...
    And they didn't make it a secret! On the shipping bill there is even stated something as size randomly picked:eek:. I also received a XL/XXL size, normally I wear slim fit L shirts, so it's quite big and the neck is quite strange (high neck). But I like the colour and hope it will shrink a little bit when washed for the first time. I have tried it on and it's not as big as XL/XXL in Europe, so probably Chinese size.

9. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 10, 2020 :
    It would be interesting to hear the reasoning. We have shirts in all sizes. Let's serve them out randomly and hope we get some of them right.

Sure, they are free so I can't really complain. I just feel sorry they missed an opportunity to get some good vibes and more hype/exposure. People preordering are usually dedicated fans of the brand.

I would never have preordered if I wasn't already a happy oneplus owner

Overzee and fromsophie like this.
  10. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Jul 10, 2020

Nailed it there! Not complaining as it's still a nice freebie which they didn't have to do but feel like they've just missed a big opportunity with this.

11. Honi96
    Cupcake Jul 11, 2020

Honi96 , Jul 11, 2020 :
    Hey guys, 200th here :D I'd like to ask that, that we ill get the coupon code via e-mail, when the phone comes out?

obakesan likes this.
  12. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Jul 11, 2020

fromsophie , Jul 11, 2020 :
    I'm presuming so. I'm guessing they'll reveal more information about it nearer to the launch 🤞

Honi96 likes this.
  13. czjohns
    Froyo Jul 11, 2020

czjohns , Jul 11, 2020 :
    Number 213 here! Never had OnePlus myself, but ordered OnePlus X for my relative some time ago.
    Not gonna lie, I'm very excited and can't wait to get my hands on the phone!

As for the t-shirt, I got the XL-XXL size (I usually wear L, it's OK but probably won't go outside wearing it :D)
    Unfortunately, my current phone doesn't work with the AR app. So not sure if I'll be able to watch the reveal somehow :D

obakesan and palc like this.
  14. CyberT
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 11, 2020

CyberT , Jul 11, 2020 :
    Yeah about the neck, I think it is probably on purpose to be something like a turtleneck shirt. Maybe thats a nordic thing so it fits with the OnePlus Nord theme :D

obakesan likes this.
  15. ASCHENTE_V
    KitKat Jul 11, 2020

ASCHENTE_V , Jul 11, 2020 :
    OnePlus should have asked about size. Such justification isn't an excuse of their laziness. Stupid pre-ordering for a product, that ain't even been officially revealed yet, lol. No presentation - open pre-orders 🤦🤦🤦. Modern selling trends are trash.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2020

obakesan likes this.
  16. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Jul 11, 2020

Overzee , Jul 11, 2020 :
    I've been to Norway more than a couple of times and drove though Denmark, but can't say that this kind of shirt is a Nordic thing. Checked the shipping bill for info (again) and found out they call it a 'jetlag shirt'. I'll Google it while sipping on my tea of coffee tonight, when I find some info I'll reply again ;)

obakesan, CyberT and Batman360 like this.
  17. CyberT
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 11, 2020

CyberT , Jul 11, 2020 :
    I didn't mean that as a justification, I believe even the right size shirt would have a turtleneck.
    I agree that they should have paid more attention and ask us about the shirt size.
    I was lucky because I can actually wear my shirt even if it isn't my size and even if it's a little tight around the neck :D

obakesan, palc and manojsurya99 like this.
  18. MentalSC , via OnePlus 6 Midnight Black , Jul 11, 2020 :
    I'm from Sweden, and no. That is not a Nordic thing 😆

obakesan, CyberT and Overzee like this.
  19. palc
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 13, 2020

palc , via OnePlus 3 Graphite , Jul 13, 2020 :
    If you have some other phone at home (mom, dad, wife(?)) that's released in 2018-2019, there's a high chance that'll work for the launch. I'm gonna use my dad's phone for viewing it. So weird OP3 doesn't support the app. I think they should have made sure everyone with a OnePlus phone can view launch.
    But anyway, the AR phone experience is gonna work regardless of the app. It works on WebAR which is supported by Chrome on any device. Congratulations on getting to preorder!

czjohns likes this.
  20. Yassel
    Froyo Jul 13, 2020

Yassel , Jul 13, 2020 :
    Hi, I'm from Spain and I got the 362 place in the second round. I don't have much knowledge to write well in English so I use the translator.

CyberT and SeanPlus like this.