The Nordians Pre-Order Club

1. ilpolpi65
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2020

2. punkster457
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

punkster457 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I receive the tracking number and said that shipment was sended out but i don't know when i will receive the delivery time estimate is 3rd of august. Ship to Italy

3. JavierL
    Froyo Jul 24, 2020

JavierL , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Well guys, you are not treated as regular customers, you have got merch and free gift. You could have paid for express if you are in such a hurry, was not the delivery date avaible when you made the purchase with the free option?

obakesan, Mathis and blumm like this.
  4. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2020

ashunk , Jul 24, 2020 :
    The deliver information was available yes, and they said they wouldnt ship before the 27th, idk why people are complaining or surprised xd

5. E1593530029250
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

E1593530029250 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    What's the point of preordering the phone then? You have to pay for preorder and then pay for shipping if you want to get it before launch? The price aren't that great for those who didn't choose the buds or those where they weren't even available to choose.
    I feel like Amazon already offers a better deal than what we got for blindly preordering, 30€ less, might get the phone the same day too and you know the spec when you buy it.

6. ascovit
    Froyo Jul 24, 2020

ascovit , Jul 24, 2020 :
    You don't 'pay' for a pre-order, you basically pay a deposit and when it is announced, you pay the difference. Delivery was always payable, don't know about your region, but I paid a reduced amount for express delivery, I think it was £4.99, which is a one day delivery (I'm sure you'd pay on Amazon a similar amount for a one day delivery, so no advantage there, unless you have Amazon Prime). But you get to have the phone dispatched a week earlier than when it goes up for sale and you get some free stuff, cheapest one being the £17 bumper case.
    So what you get for pre-ordering is the chance to have the phone earlier than regular customers and a free accessory. I don't know what your expectations were, but considering this is a mid-tier phone, I'd say the benefits of pre-ordering are on par with what other manufacturers have done in the past.

Mathis, obakesan, dinamoski and 2 others like this.
  7. Jearius
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

Jearius , Jul 24, 2020 :
    +1

8. JavierL
    Froyo Jul 24, 2020

JavierL , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Again, you knew that when you placed the order, right? Why being surprised now, oneplus always had the two options of delivery.

I agree with the real value of pre order vs amazon without Buds is hard to justify, the merch is not good enough (at least for now). But complaining about the delivery when you accepted it when placing the order...and in Amazon, you have to pay too...

Graham Shaul and blumm like this.
  9. E1593530029250
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

E1593530029250 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    The 30€ discount on Amazon is only for prime users, but you can start your free month, and you get free delivery. I kinda had to accept the fact that I'll get it late because I didn't want to pay an extra 10€, and to use the preorder voucher to get the 20€ back you are forced to buy it on oneplus website. I would definitely have buy it on Amazon if I didn't pay for the preorder.

10. Shiba±06
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2020

Shiba±06 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    You don't pay for pre-order, you pay for a voucher.

These Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) apply when you pre-order of the £20 (or equivalent) Voucher (defined as below) for securing the OnePlus Nord from OnePlus.com while participating in this OnePlus Nord Pre-order Promotion (the “Promotion”). By placing a pre-order of the Voucher, the Participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, so please read them carefully before you place a pre-order of the Voucher and keep a copy for your records.

I paid for the option priority, because it says it will get to me sooner (4days), then normal delivery and better tracking.
    That being said.
    Back to the delivery date;

1. Delivery and Cancellation
    2. Where possible orders will be shipped to you or be ready for collection as soon as is practicable, subject to availability, in order that you may receive it on the launch date. For some areas delivery will take longer.
    Personally I read this terms and conditions several times, before I bought the voucher. I know not everyone does it or maybe missed something in their enthusiasm 🙈

obakesan, JavierL and blumm like this.
  11. Antgl
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2020

Antgl , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I'm checking many times a day if the status of my order has changed, I hope i'm not the only one who can't wait :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

JavierL, blumm and ashunk like this.
  12. E1593530029250
    Eclair Jul 24, 2020

13. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2020

ashunk , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I did, the entire thing before pre ordering.

blumm and czjohns like this.
  14. czjohns
    Froyo Jul 24, 2020

blumm likes this.
  15. venikol
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2020

venikol , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Well, I think I have made the right choice. But it is difficult to know if the 128 is enough. 😁, At least for me. I have Oneplus 3, 64go, since 2016.
    I think that even with the 256 go there is always the possibility to fill it, less than the 128go but still.
    But I'm not a person who changes phones every year, I just don't have that habit. So I hope it will be oki for at least 2 years 🤞( with 128go)

16. blumm
    Donut Jul 24, 2020

blumm , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Lol, me too!

Antgl likes this.
  17. Shiba±06
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2020

Shiba±06 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Currently I have the 64 too, that's why I'm already happy with 128 haha I don't change phones that often either, so let's hope that we Never Settle ;)

venikol and blumm like this.
  18. PSimspon
    Froyo Jul 24, 2020

PSimspon , via OnePlus 6 , Jul 24, 2020 :
    I think it will be the buds....in the UK the buds will cost £79 on my invoice it shows the buds and then a discount of £99. Which I take is £79 for the buds and the £20 pre order cost

obakesan likes this.
  19. RhubarbRRR
    Froyo Jul 24, 2020

RhubarbRRR , Jul 24, 2020 :
    Are people seriously complaining about their order not being shipped yet though there is a shipment order placed? Have you never sent something or ordered online before?
    You buy a shipment order and then hand it over to the delivery company. The package doesn't have to be sent the same time as the shipment order is placed.
    Calm down.

20. Rajnish_Dhull
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2020

Mohsin_Alam likes this.