The Nordians Pre-Order Club

1. ion2910
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 25, 2020

ion2910 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Looks like UK will get Nord on Monday, but how about other EU countries ?
    Have you received any updates from dhl? or they don't work in weekends. :)

obakesan likes this.
  2. Op95
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

Op95 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    How do you know?

3. Antgl
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2020

Antgl , Jul 25, 2020 :
    no mail yet from DHL, only shipment processing on my order at oneplus.com

4. venikol
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

venikol , Jul 25, 2020 :
    🤞😊

5. dinamoski , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Engraved with what? The phones would have already been produced and there is no mention of any personalisation.

The only thing I have seen is some competition phones with numbers printed on them.

obakesan likes this.
  6. Graham Shaul
    Eclair Jul 25, 2020

Graham Shaul , Jul 25, 2020 :
    This is slightly off topic but it does amuse me....

I have just had a look on eBay.co.uk and done a search 'OnePlus Nord'. As you expect there are various case offers with many from China but then 'OnePlus Nord Limited Edition Lifestyle Gear Official T-Shirt' - Buy it now £175. 'OnePlus Nord AR Cardboard Oneplus AR Special Limited Edition AR CardBoard One + ' £19.99 plus £4.99 postage. 'OnePlus Nord Limited Edition Exclusive Stickers & Limited Edition AR Cardboard' £19.45 with free postage. 'OnePlus Nord / OnePlus 8 - up to £20 OFF - OnePlus 8 Pro -LINK IN DESCRIPTION !' £0.99 Buy it now - hmmmm not so sure about that one! Then of course there is the Nord itself 'OnePlus Nord SIM Free Blue Marble 12GB RAM + 256GB in exclusive pre-order box' £695!!!

So how entrepreneurial! Though I think it's a bit sad too.

So for those of you that don't like the t-shirt colour - list it! Though I certainly hope that £175 is an unachievable fantasy.

obakesan likes this.
  7. ilpolpi65
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2020

8. blumm
    Donut Jul 25, 2020

blumm , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Second round of pre-orders (#306)... I placed the order in the first 20 minutes... Status: Order is processing, Estimated dispatch Jul 27, Estimated delivery Jul 29 - to Romania (priority)

wandahlen likes this.
  9. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2020

ashunk , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Same DHL, still only says they received the shipping information. They will probably only ship on the 27

Shiba±06 likes this.
  10. Antgl
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2020

ilpolpi65 likes this.
  11. Dash1st
    Eclair Jul 25, 2020

Dash1st , Jul 25, 2020 :
    I've had DPD(UK) email me to give me tracking for mine to be delivered on Monday around 11:00. I've not had any real tracking update & I was originally told it would be Tuesday, so I just hope it's here Monday instead.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2020

blumm, CaspianS and obakesan like this.
  12. Vanbb
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

Vanbb , Jul 25, 2020 :
    The same as you but mine to Asturias and it hasn't moved

13. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2020

ashunk , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Same. They havent sent them yet. I really think they will only ship it on monday morning.

14. blaba
    Donut Jul 25, 2020

blaba , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Of course u didn't see any personalized phones yet, not a single one from the pre-orders has been delivered yet.
    The hint of personalisation is the card you got when u pre-ordered in the first and second phase. It clearly says, "The ... phone has your name on it". And even if they are produced, it's no problem to laser, engrave or print a name on it afterwards.
    We'll see what happens.

15. dinamoski , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 25, 2020 :
    blaba

Of course u didn't see any personalized phones yet, not a single one from the pre-orders has been delivered yet.
    The hint of personalisation is the card you got when u pre-ordered in the first and second phase. It clearly says, "The ... phone has your name on it". And even if they are produced, it's no problem to laser, engrave or print a name on it afterwards.
    We'll see what happens.

No, what that card meant was just to say you have reserved a phone with the pre-order...
    The phones would have been produced and been in storage before the pre-order. They are not made to order.

16. goody12
    Eclair Jul 25, 2020

goody12 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    What is the pre order box guys is that another gift or just a special box the phone Will come in

17. CaspianS
    Froyo Jul 25, 2020

CaspianS , Jul 25, 2020 :
    I presume the pre-order boxes are what's left over from round one and two. Which should contain a t-shirt and stickers (again). I might be wrong though.

18. dinamoski , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 25, 2020 :

goody12

What is the pre order box guys is that another gift or just a special box the phone Will come in​

I presume it's just the phone box with the Nord writing on you see in the unboxing videos without all the extras.

Shiba±06 likes this.
  19. scottlee86
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2020

scottlee86 , Jul 25, 2020 :
    Hopefully the pre-order box will be similar to the pop up box with a designer cases and water bottle /tote bag

20. czjohns
    Froyo Jul 26, 2020

czjohns , Jul 26, 2020 :
    Would be nice, but I highly doubt it. Probably just different box

marcoescribano likes this.