The Nordians Pre-Order Club

1. MesToz
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

MesToz , Jul 28, 2020 :
    I was 15th. I thought would be special the first 100 :). The people from the other rounds got this nice waterbottle that first 100 did not get..(at leas I did not got it :) ).
    And what does it mean 'It has your number on it?' I hope they would engrave the name on it, but have not read anything about that. Was also one of the proud owners of OnePlus One.

SeanPlus likes this.
  2. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

ashunk , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Im waiting for mine to arrive. Not gonna lie, seeing you guys get the buds does make me feel a little sad, because I couldnt change the surprise gift i choose.

3. dinamoski
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

dinamoski , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Not sure if the 1st 100 have a number printed on them, so you might get phone #15

4. CaspianS
    Froyo Jul 28, 2020

CaspianS , Jul 28, 2020 :
    They'll engrave the number 15 on your phone 😁

5. obakesan
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Jul 28, 2020

Cakepips and jkb114 like this.
  6. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

ashunk , Jul 28, 2020 :
    You guys who got the buds should be very happy and not complain about it being basic. Its a 90euro value. : D

obakesan likes this.
  7. dinamoski
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

8. nerdkabir
    The Lab² - Oclean X Pro Elite Reviewer Jul 28, 2020

nerdkabir , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Best tip: Try putting your exact phone model and add gcam apk, example “Oneplus Nord Gcam mod/apk” on Google search and you will most probably get many options. As Nord is the new entry, it may take a week or two before the Gcam is available for this particular model. Else if you use gcam apk randomly for your android phones, it either crashes/freezes a lot OR it doesn’t save your photos at times. Lots of glitches.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020

Deactivated User likes this.
  9. davebeep
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2020

davebeep , Jul 28, 2020 :
    This preorder experience I think will not do well for OnePlus in the long run.

The phone is not in line with oneplus standard message "Never Settle".
    The design is not like OnePlus, who always have done something a little bit different, this is the same as every other oppo budget phone.
    The preorder benefit is only really the fee gift (I didn't get any merch other than stickers) and very disappointing to anybody who didn't get the buds.
    The hint was that you'd need an invite for this phone like the 1+1 so preorder was a benefit to get you one guaranteed.
    The info around the preorder and support to answer questions has been confusing.
    In fact its widely available and cheaper from 3rd party retailer.
    They have maximised sales while building hype and surpressing actual reviews.

I'm personally OK with what I got, but only because I got the buds with the order. I just feel slightly deflated by the experience and OnePlus as a brand is diminished in my eyes.

10. obakesan

dinamoski likes this.
  11. obakesan

obakesan , via OnePlus 7T Pro , Jul 28, 2020 :
    I'm not complaining about buds I mean the package overall I mean all the pre order hype expected something more somehow that's all

12. nerdkabir
    The Lab² - Oclean X Pro Elite Reviewer Jul 28, 2020

nerdkabir , Jul 28, 2020 :
    In India, people were promised that the second gift box will be worth 5000 INR (around 67 dollars/57 euros), but the actual worth isn’t anywhere close to it. And the Oneplus team is not addressing the issue. Forget that, the preorder buyers didn’t get any reservation per se, no surety to buy the Nord before the open sale. Its a shame! Not to forget, the preorder amount of 499inr is not redeemable, means won’t get adjusted in the phone’s amount.

13. Deactivated User
    Jul 28, 2020

14. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

ashunk , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Im talking about the EU people who got the buds... I also feel frustrated that I had to get a case, even tho i was one of the first to order the phone.

15. MesToz
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

MesToz , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Who got the buds? You can order it I thought...

16. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

ashunk , Jul 28, 2020 :
    THIS, THANK YOU. IM TIRED OF THE NEGATIVITY XD

17. CaspianS
    Froyo Jul 28, 2020

Attached Files:

18. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

ashunk , Jul 28, 2020 :
    what did u get? case or buds

19. danc041 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 28, 2020 :
    i have a query about warp charge T I have spare warp chargers is it the charger or the phone that makes it warp charge T in other words will old warp chargers charge at warp T speed or only the included one

20. CaspianS
    Froyo Jul 28, 2020

CaspianS , Jul 28, 2020 :
    I got the case, in the wrong colour hahaha

Attached Files:

21. ashunk
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

ashunk , Jul 28, 2020 :
    I wanted the blue, but will get the black case i selected 90hz display XD
    The way they gave us the gifs was not very nice, we should have been able to select until stock was out. but its ok XD