The Nordians Pre-Order Club

1. kkloon
    Froyo Jul 28, 2020

kkloon , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Not unless you choose the right free gift. I left it default, therefore got the blue sandstone case only. The pre-order box is simply the "pre-order box", just a box :)

obakesan likes this.
  2. MesToz
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

MesToz , Jul 28, 2020 :
    How do you know that people from Europe will get the buds? Who received it already? The packages are not sent yet as far as I know.

3. hbhansal
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2020

hbhansal , via OnePlus 5T , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Just to point out the negativity around here, it's accepted! Oneplus in India is so shady all of a sudden and have screwed up all their events really well. Since 8 series launch, nord is screwed to a level where no one can do damage control.

Start until end everything is super super shady and weird deals: Added to it the Whole ban China and Chinese products doesn't help their casel

However, keep in mind there are number of people trying to get their first OP device as nord and I'm sure given the tactics OP has applied here it's dreaded, cheap and cheating TBH. Preorder people cannot actually order, preorder amount isnot adjusted, preorder gifts are way Less in worth than claimed and are 2 year old BW. So, I'm sure no one would have anything nice to say in this situation.

I'm a OP user since ages, the 1,3 and 5t have all served me well and the service has been top notch. They replaced 3's camera module when it was out of warranty for free, they flashed my 5t when I screwed up something, no questions asked, hell they removed lint from the charging port once and best part? ALL OF THIS WAS DONE WITHIN FEW HOURS, Where other manufacturers take multiple days is what I've heard.

I can't ignore these facts, because I've Had the first hand experience and I'm really not moving away from this!

Wanted 8pro, but didn't buy for shady ones getting sold out and also the India most of the pieces had the green tinge issue.

have a pre-order secured but still thinking of it, should I continue to trust the brand.

I've absolutely no issues with them until the pre-booking saga so I will buy the nord and take it from there but will make sure I do get back my money that they owe!

If you are trying OP for the first time, the toggle switch and OS is enough to get you addicted to OP!

Mohsin_Alam, Yogesh_Kurane and blumm like this.
  4. MesToz
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

MesToz , Jul 28, 2020 :
    What's the right gift, you mean the one related to audio? There was free gift with camera, screen audio.....

5. ShinSpear
    Eclair Jul 28, 2020

ShinSpear , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Same here, very dissapointed ... All this fuzz for a sandstone case, that doesn"t even match my phone color o_O

6. MesToz
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

MesToz , Jul 28, 2020 :
    That's indeed not neat. The phones are not delivered yet and they are giving discounts... For that much fuzz and effort they should grant some more and specal things...

Orion-60 likes this.
  7. GhostWalker2020
    Eclair Jul 28, 2020

GhostWalker2020 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Looking at the fnac web site the Nord is shown at 399 Euros and available from the 4th of August - where did you see it for 349?

8. Deactivated User
    Jul 28, 2020

9. ilpolpi65
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

10. MaxBis
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

MaxBis , Jul 28, 2020 :
    I absolutely love the phone! Only issue which I'm facing is the pairing of the buds with multiple devices. Since I want to use them on my private and business device, I need to switch quite often. But often I'm not able to connect to the second device once I disabled bluetooth on my first device. If this happens I need to remove the buds from the pairing list of my first device before I can connect to the other. Any suggestions?

11. MesToz
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

MesToz , via OnePlus 5 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    You mean the latest true wireless or old one?

12. MaxBis
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

MaxBis , Jul 28, 2020 :
    It's the newest version

13. danc041 , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 28, 2020 :
    my buds did an update and the notes say it's for optimisation so make sure you have the latest update on the buds you can enable auto update in by settings for the buds

14. Joesef Joestar
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2020

15. Orion-60
    Eclair Jul 28, 2020

Orion-60 , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Today Fnac is selling giftcards at special price. 60€ giftcard for 50€ paid. And 150€ for 130€ ;)

16. blumm
    Donut Jul 28, 2020

blumm , Jul 28, 2020 :
    I've just received sms from DHL... my Nord it will be delivered tomorrow (in Romania).... I can hardly wait...:D

17. Deactivated User
    Jul 28, 2020

18. fromsophie
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2020

19. RhubarbRRR
    Froyo Jul 28, 2020

RhubarbRRR , Jul 28, 2020 :
    My Nord is here! So happy!
    Just a thought, what type of screen protector is on it? I bought the tampered glass (I am a droppy kind of person due to small hands) but should a switch already? IMG_20200728_204855__01.jpg
    Edit: put the stickers on for now. I love the blue marble colour, it is beautiful!

Last edited: Jul 28, 2020

FindingNeno, CyberT, obakesan and 3 others like this.