The Nordians Pre-Order Club

1. G_Karel_Čapka_wnEW
    Gingerbread Jul 30, 2020

2. karkyaal
    Froyo Jul 30, 2020

karkyaal , via OnePlus Nord , Jul 30, 2020 :
    so far after full charge i got around 7.30 hrs of SoT and battery was around 15%. so i would say i was pretty good

G_Karel_Čapka_wnEW and JavierL like this.
  3. dinamoski , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2020 :
    No, there's nothing to attach the earbuds to. Silicone buds would have been better.

4. karkyaal
    Froyo Jul 30, 2020

karkyaal , via OnePlus Nord , Jul 30, 2020 :
    i liked the sound quality of the buds but they do not fit me . keep falling and i have to keep adjusting them so that they won't fall.. it would have been nice if they would have provided silicon tips or designed with silicon buds . lets see they will upgrade in another version .

5. RhubarbRRR
    Eclair Jul 30, 2020

6. JavierL
    Froyo Jul 30, 2020

JavierL , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I am getting at least 8 h of Screen time

G_Karel_Čapka_wnEW likes this.
  7. dinamoski , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I wish manufacturers would do their own designs and stop blatantly copying everything apples does.

Mohsin_Alam likes this.
  8. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2020

alextoledo , via OnePlus Nord Blue Marble , Jul 30, 2020 :
    After having taken a couple of photographs when enlarging the image, I have the feeling that the photos taken with the camera, the processing leaves them somewhat watercolor effect It does not leave much detail, I have noticed it especially in photography to people where the skin could not get definition.

Has anyone else noticed this in your photos?

9. dinamoski , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Which camera are you using?

10. alextoledo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 30, 2020

alextoledo , Jul 30, 2020 :
    I have noticed it with the main camera in 12 and 48MP, giving me the feeling that the front camera does pick up more detail in the 32MP selfie.

I don't know if it could be due to some error in my device ... tomorrow I will try to upload some examples.

11. erzketis
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

Last edited: Jul 30, 2020

12. dinamoski , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 30, 2020 :
    Some people mentioned they got better results with gcam. So most likely a software issue.

13. Op95
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2020

14. danc041
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

danc041 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Power button and volume up together

Op95 likes this.
  15. ion2910
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2020

ion2910 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    You can change the button behavior in settings -> buttons & gestures.

16. Pete Simspon
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

Pete Simspon , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Had the nord for a few days now and the only thing I'm disappointed with is the photos....they seem a bit washed out low colour levels when I compare to photos taken with my oneplus 6 I have.....I'm even considering returning the device.

17. dinamoski , via OnePlus Community App , Jul 31, 2020 :
    So I've decided to return my Nord. I can't get used to the oled screen and it's giving me eye strain.
    The way the screen projects the backlight looks a bit glarey to me and the whites are not as whites or as clean. Maybe I'm sensitive to the oled flicker.
    On it's own the screen looks detailed and the colours are punchy with good contrast but doesn't look natural. Everything is oversaturated and pictures are dim. Even when I turn up the brightness the screen goes brighter but the pictures still look dim.
    I think oneplus are aware of the issue with oled as they told me to adjust the DC dimming in the settings. But this feature has not yet been added to the Nord.
    Oneplus should calibrate their screens for picture accuracy or at least allow an option for it.
    Anyone else have problems with oled or are you happy with the screen?

18. punkster457
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

punkster457 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I don't have this problem the only two things that i don't like is the cover included in the box and the covee on the display it breaks easily but i do not worry as i bought a temperate glass and a bumper case...so i think it will solve the problem! ;)

19. punkster457
    Eclair Jul 31, 2020

punkster457 , Jul 31, 2020 :
    I think that you want a phone with high specs and lower price ahahhhha you will never get one as you need to be prepared to spend 1200€ or more....

20. nottusleinad
    Froyo Jul 31, 2020

nottusleinad , Jul 31, 2020 :
    Have you tried any of the other settings in the screen calibration ?

Settings > Display > Advanced > Screen Calibration > Advanced

I think the screen is amazing, personally. I'm using the AMOLED Wide Gamut setting.