The not so straightforward story of OnePlus Nord.

1. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 7, 2020

2. Bhanudabas
    Donut Aug 7, 2020

Bhanudabas , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Hey! I just got a Nord. Everything feels good and smooth. However, only set off was the Google text and calling app. I wish I can change that to the signature one plus one's [e]1f614[/e]

3. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Hard to make everybody happy. Some are practically in pain and agony for not having them on previous phones 😋
    My guess would be that they continue using Google apps in the future on all new releases.
    I don't really care about the phone app nor do I use stock sms app either (Use Textra)

Bhanudabas likes this.
  4. Sasikumartm
    Froyo Aug 7, 2020

Sharavana1604 and P1595295582283 like this.
  5. somiltripathi21
    Cupcake Aug 7, 2020

6. D1596444412456
    Donut Aug 7, 2020

7. rajatkapoorrk
    Froyo Aug 7, 2020

8. Akiigurung
    Eclair Aug 7, 2020

Akiigurung , Aug 7, 2020 :
    I purchased new one plus nord on first sale. Yesterday

I have Jio (Sim 1) airtel (Sim 2). Sometimes When i turn on wifi i dont get any calls on jio number showing number is switch off or out of range. But when i turn off the wifi i get the calls.what is the issue in my new mobile. It happens some times. Should i need to get the replacement of mobile from amazon. Someone give me the right experienced suggestion. My wifi settings are airtel wifi calling is on and jio wifi calling are off. Tell me the real solution guys

9. G_Michael_Vermylen_WdpP , via OnePlus Community App , Aug 7, 2020 :
    Good day,
    I just wanted to say that if I knew that with this phone Facebook and some other Shithole apps came pre-installed, as system apps, I would never bought it.
    It's like OP just puts it middle finger up and collect some extra money on the back of it's loyal customers and community. I guess that there #NeverSettle slogan is about there earnings, always more and more no matter what. Except for their mindless, ever so following, OPsheeps, a lot of people are in fact not happy with this cheap shitty move from OP. What goes up, must eventually come down...
    Just my two cents of course!

10. malidan
    Nougat Aug 8, 2020

P1595295582283 likes this.
  11. Andrew delaney
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

Andrew delaney , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Everyone has good and bad reports about the nord. I got in the 3rd round to pre-order and nothing , No code, No contact .all I wanted to do was buy the phone , got annoyed after a month called it a day. 10+ emails later I have stickers and a cardboard thing for 20 euro. not a penny back. not sure i will now just having a rant

12. Pranay Mehta
    Eclair Aug 8, 2020

Pranay Mehta , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Unable to view complete notifications on WhatsApp when I use the phone in landscape mode

13. oneplusfav4ever
    Gingerbread Aug 8, 2020

oneplusfav4ever , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Aug 8, 2020 :
    I got Nord 12gb today. No tint issues but observed Camera stability issues. After clicking pics there is flickering issue for 2 seconds then the actual photo appearing. Not happy with camera performance. I have installed 10.5.3 and still Camera stability issues exists. Disappointed and planning to sell. Big Noooo to Nord if you use Flagship phones. We don't want this dumb cameras. There are better camera phones available in 20k budget. Don't Go for Nord Even If anyone wants a phone with basic camera performance - Worst camera performance and it's stability or focus.

sendsatya likes this.
  14. Pranay Mehta
    Eclair Aug 8, 2020

I hope the new update is able to solve the issues related to notifications and device speed

15. Pranay Mehta
    Eclair Aug 8, 2020

With a 90hz refresh rate and a good internet connection my browser still takes time to load I hope this issue is resolved in the new oxygen os update

16. Evildeb
    Froyo Aug 8, 2020

Evildeb , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 8, 2020 :
    chrome is not updating..Google discover feed is buggy(sometimes you type the words click on search and results are not shown.hit refresh to get the results)..touch not responding sometimes

17. HarshKK14
    Honeycomb Aug 8, 2020

HarshKK14 , via OnePlus 7 , Aug 8, 2020 :
    Ik, and many many more issues on the Nord. 😵[e]1f613[/e]

18. vm_moto_kid
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2020

vm_moto_kid , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 8, 2020 :
    I received Nord yesterday and I am impressed . I love the camera and the overall performance of the phone.I does not have any tint issues or any such issues till now. But, I have noticed that, I can not use a different Font style in the phone .. Please try to add some different font styles or Start an application for themes , fonts , etc.
    Another thing i have noticed is that, I can not Activate Ultra Hd mode while playing pubg. I would like to know why it is so.