The not so straightforward story of OnePlus Nord.

1. R1595342880925
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

2. Siddhartha_B
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

Siddhartha_B , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Does it come with a tampered glass out of the box?
    It seems to have a coating on top of the screen,wanted to confirm if that's a tampered glass straight out of the box or a separate one is needed!

3. Surajrxl
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

4. Shailender Sharma , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Hi, I am using the Oneplus Nord from yesterday and I can feel the efforts your team has put in making of this device.

Nord is buttery smooth.

Thanks for showing the love and affection for Indian users.

OnePlus Nord is perfect.

TheZestyGeist and Siddhartha_B like this.
  5. Shailender Sharma , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Yes, no need to buy a separate one.

Siddhartha_B likes this.
  6. Shailender Sharma , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :
    There are no tint issues on Nord. Every OLED panel manufactured after late 2019 for all smartphone companies in the world are using the same panels and the so called tint issue occurred during the manufacturing process cannot be resolved via update.

7. WARLOCKPAIN
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

WARLOCKPAIN , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Can we fix the display issue please @oneplus.nord @Carl I had one a tiney bit of green tint issue but after updating the phone to the recent software I started getting the pink tint issue tooo my word is just provide a system wide dark mode like a true darkk not grey that will take the display tinting issue right offf. PLEASE LOOK INTO THISS.

8. Siddhartha_B
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

9. Siddhartha_B
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

Siddhartha_B , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :

Bhanudabas

I'm also facing the exactly same situation. I have to switch on/off Flight mode to get some connection on my Jio Sim.
    Me too looking for someone to address this issue.​

I've faced this issue in my old device(lenovo) and the same persists in Nord as well.Not sure if it's issue with Jio

10. Bhanudabas
    Donut Aug 11, 2020

Bhanudabas , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :
    Well I used Xiaomi before it and I never faced such issues in that device. There has to be something wrong with this device only !

11. Gourab.S
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

Gourab.S , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :
    @Carl hi so much happy to comment here. i am a fan of ONEPLUS actually. I have used nord for over a week and I have seen there are issues with the rear main camera. it is too much annoying that every cases it is smoothing the pictures automatically. and we can't switch off that option from settings. you must provide that because when it clicks the pic the quality actually is pretty good but after that it auto filters and smooths the pictures. which in many cases are not necessary as well as it decreases the pic quality rather. depth of the picture is gone and makes it blurry. it is my humble request to you to please work on this on you next update. this smoothy thing isn't necessary in kost of the cases so you can put an option to on or off this option too.

thanks again to make such a good device in such an affordable range.

users also please comment are you having this issues or not. or else if there is any way to get rid of it please let me know in comments.

TheZestyGeist likes this.
  12. paidalababji
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

13. M1596867563418
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

14. HiteshBalajee
    Donut Aug 11, 2020

HiteshBalajee , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 11, 2020 :
    well pointed. I even faced the call hold issue
    View attachment 1397004

15. rsateesh5
    Cupcake Aug 11, 2020

16. HiteshBalajee
    Donut Aug 11, 2020

17. J1596874715765
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

18. Its_Murtaz07
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2020

Its_Murtaz07 , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 12, 2020 :
    Hey, I'm facing the similiar display tint issue on my OnePlus Nord.

Sharavana1604 likes this.

19. ha.ad
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2020

ha.ad , via OnePlus Nord , Aug 12, 2020 :
    it quiet disappointing that OnePlus Nord doesn't provide the facility for the slow motion control and yet a bad camera performance. I hope it would be covered after a software update.

H1596874632518 likes this.