The One is now at a special price! Flash Sales all week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imsarathrk
    Froyo Jun 1, 2015

2. Franjo
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2015

3. Spanian
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2015

Spanian , Jun 1, 2015 :
    the price cut isn't that I want (and I think more people can say it too), I wait OP2, but it still late :( If it isn't come until july, I have to buy another phone(((

sorry for my english ;)

sm85251z likes this.
  4. sriram_in
    Eclair Jun 1, 2015

5. jasonmcdowell
    Froyo Jun 1, 2015

jasonmcdowell , Jun 1, 2015 :
    I hope stock is very limited, as I want the oneplus 2 to roll out. I believe the delay is to sell more oneplus 1's and possibly reduce their current inventory. So can everyone please buy this phone, so I can by the better one coming out soon.

Huzcool53 likes this.
  6. Maury74rm
    Marshmallow Jun 1, 2015

Maury74rm , Jun 1, 2015 :
    The OnePlus 2?

7. airyz
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2015

airyz , Jun 1, 2015 :
    I don't want to offend you Oneplus management but this is a bad marketing move, especially if you create so much hype about this announcement. You do not increase the price of a year old product and then reduce it at the same level and expect anyone to feel that all this hype was worth it.

Ok April 1st hype for the drone it was fun. But repeatedly creating hype all the time for "announcing" something "small" is a bad marketing practice. Sooner or later people will stop waiting for your announcements.

An advice: Get a marketeer that can understand non-Chinese markets, after all what you are doing here maybe is 100% valid for chinese market but out of China when big companies announce conferences or announcements is always for something big (OS updates, new handsets, new products etc).

smaug42, bedar, jasonmcdowell and 2 others like this.
  8. Maury74rm
    Marshmallow Jun 1, 2015

9. a vehicle
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2015

a vehicle , Jun 1, 2015 :
    Question: with the falling cost of flash memory, shouldn't the cost difference between the 16gb silk white and 64 gb sandstone black also drop as well?

10. Mrreed98
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2015

Mrreed98 , Jun 1, 2015 :
    This could be a nice incentive for those who are on the fence about purchasing one.

11. jmconthe1sand2s
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2015

jmconthe1sand2s , Jun 1, 2015 :

@Cat H
    @BrettPlusOne

The prices for the accersories on the uk store are still wrong. Some of the items are showing as the U.S prices on the listing page but the correct price is on the item page. It has been like this for 2 months now. I tried to submit a ticket and was just told that I no longer needed an invite. I started threads and have tried to make Oneplus aware of the issues but just getting irrelevant information abck in return. No I dont want to buy a bamboo case at the moment so dont need to be checking on the one plus socail media sites, I know that the usb cables are out of stock and I am very well aware that I no longer need an invite. I suspect OnePlus would like to sel;l some accessories along with the flash sale so getting the prices right on the website would be key to helping this.

Can someone please let the right people know and get it fixed as soon as they can. The response I recieved from CS was extremely poor

Last edited: Jun 1, 2015

gringoboy likes this.
  12. chronocommando
    Eclair Jun 1, 2015

chronocommando , Jun 1, 2015 :
    This is ridiculous!

Great Announcement. "We sell the 64GB version version for the same price as last year."

smaug42, jasonmcdowell and eckbauer like this.
  13. henmaker
    Eclair Jun 1, 2015

henmaker , Jun 1, 2015 :
    Not cool, as we are still have to pay shipping fee, import custom tax fee, and add up it is still expensive when buy from local telcor (Malaysia), since current price in Malaysia is MYR1270.97 (included tax).

USD300 won't help us, only make not different to us. Disappointed

eckbauer likes this.
  14. ionut123
    Gingerbread Jun 1, 2015

ionut123 , Jun 1, 2015 :
    Well since 1+1 has well known touchscreen issues, then the answer is all the affected users :)

15. Walkin_mn
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2015

16. xythiii
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2015

17. kmasaduzzaman
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2015

18. eckbauer
    KitKat Jun 1, 2015

smaug42 and jasonmcdowell like this.
  19. emailyaser
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2015

20. raul1958
    KitKat Jun 1, 2015

raul1958 , Jun 1, 2015 :
    He expected other news, when an update of OxygenOs or OnePlus final price of oneplus two for example.

jasonmcdowell likes this.