The One is now at a special price! Flash Sales all week!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jun 1, 2015

gusuraman , Jun 1, 2015 :
    The fact that you will not earn something doesn't make it a bad news

2. gmo8492
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2015

gmo8492 , Jun 1, 2015 :
    I agree OnePlus likes to troll people, but there was already speculation that it was a price cut rather than a new flagship. But I think you don't understand the budget phone market since you're mainly thinking about the average consumer who upgrades their phone every year. Despite the Nexus 5 being released more than a year and a half ago people were still buying it over the Nexus 6 because it was cheaper with decent specs. It actually has still outsold the Nexus 6 to this day.

Archnibbler and gusuraman like this.
  3. Stricker
    Cupcake Jun 1, 2015

Stricker , Jun 1, 2015 :
    And now my invite code has expired again. Can anyone confirm that you're supposed to have an invite code? I'm thoroughly confused. I believed this was ended some time ago, unless it has been brought back during these sales.

4. elcuby
    Froyo Jun 1, 2015

5. obakesan
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Jun 1, 2015

obakesan , Jun 1, 2015 :
    omfg! this will revolutionise the world, my god Apple look out, this, this, price cut WTF!?

I hope this is a clear out stock for the OnePlus Two move. Another hyped and let down announcement, getting tiring now. Also, not much help if you got the phone already, unless 1+ want to refund the difference. Good news for those that don't have it, better get in quick as next week will Apple announce new phones at WWDC?

amywu, okay_bye, dhaugru and 2 others like this.
  6. Majamulli
    KitKat Jun 1, 2015

Majamulli , Jun 1, 2015 :
    And this "announcement" is why you should never have hopes when it comes to OnePlus.

amywu, Skf123, pipecpa and 6 others like this.
  7. joshhud
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2015

8. Deactivated User
    Jun 1, 2015

9. gringoboy
    Lollipop Jun 1, 2015

gringoboy , Jun 1, 2015 :
    I agree, but it doesn't make your phone any worse. I don't place any faith in announcements from these people. The dr-one was the end of hope in OP for me.

10. robiuk
    Donut Jun 1, 2015

robiuk , Jun 1, 2015 :
    OnePlus.net's server is in the EU, and you're asking everyone who doesn't live in the US to advertise your US-specific offer for you? No offence, but why would we be interested?

11. doubledownwookie
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 1, 2015

12. opafritz
    Eclair Jun 1, 2015

opafritz , Jun 1, 2015 :
    Yeah, let's shake up the industry by selling a year old smartphone to Europeans for the same price it was sold 1,5 months ago before price went up. World class marketing!

13. LifelessLewis
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2015

LifelessLewis , Jun 1, 2015 :
    Damn they were cheap! Too bad to all the people that missed out today. Better luck tomorrow!

Takendown likes this.
  14. Nyco30

Nyco30 , Jun 1, 2015 :
    And I'm working in EU affairs and specialized in economics and eurozone and what you're just saying is:
    - Completely out of line in regards with the topics
    - Completely false content wise, even if some journalists claim otherwise
    - Completely unjustified in regards with what greek population currently suffers.

So...Yeah, either say it was just a joke and we have no sense of humor, or show indeed a bit of respect. In any case, you can write these kind of posts in newspapers articles you like.

okay_bye, smaug42 and dsmonteiro like this.
  15. Takendown
    Jelly Bean Jun 1, 2015

Takendown , Jun 1, 2015 :
    This is exactly the reason why you shouldn't expect anything groundbreaking when it comes to OnePlus and 'announcements'. I can't say I'm disappointed; I expected disappointment.

So much hype was injected into this announcement on the 1st June, galvanising people to speculate on an OS update, device announcement or even a new product. I half expected new StyleSwap covers. What we got was a price-cut which means absolutely nothing to those who already own OnePlus Ones.

Starting to believe OnePlus no longer cares about their existing customers, more about more customers they can bring in.

amywu, Samsquanche, okay_bye and 3 others like this.
  16. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Jun 1, 2015

gusuraman , Jun 1, 2015 :
    ??

17. vasu131297
    Froyo Jun 1, 2015

18. obakesan
    The Lab² Reviewer - Insta360 GO 2 Jun 1, 2015

obakesan , Jun 1, 2015 :
    @Cat H when will OnePlus learn to ensure their servers can handle the spike in traffic during your announcements? Not the first time now, about 4th or something. OnePlus Account - OnePlus Account.png

19. RedDragon22
    Honeycomb Jun 1, 2015

RedDragon22 , Jun 1, 2015 :
    Yes buy 1 more and make it Oneplus 2...

amywu, A.S and Chris05 like this.
  20. Lys10101