the one! plz guide mee :-)

1. arunaj
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2014

arunaj , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Frnds, i have ordered opo yesterday.. To share my excitement, I just shared ths information with my frnds. What rest happened made me terribly disappointed. They made me go thru so many forums on one plus which says' am going to sell my opo' and all...
    I still believe I have made a right decision.. Dear opo Users; what do you ppl say?

abhishekreddy90 likes this.
  2. EvilSpeaks
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2014

3. Joe90
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2014

Joe90 , Nov 25, 2014 :
    You want an OPO you have ordered one be happy.
    There are always occasions when things go wrong, but thankfully this is in the minority.
    Myself and thee others have had no problems and are very happy.
    The OPO is a truly great phone and value for money.

4. j0hnby
    Froyo Nov 25, 2014

j0hnby , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Personally I think it's a great phone, no issues at all so far. But get it, test it and decide if it's fit for you. You can always flog it if you hate it :)

5. Montala
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2014

Montala , Nov 25, 2014 :
    You wanted one... you ordered one, so all you have to do now is to wait for it to arrive and enjoy it!

You can then make up your own mind about it, rather than just listening to the opinions of others.

It is a really great phone though, and I am sure you will be very pleased with it! :)

6. WillL
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2014

WillL , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Depends on what phone you currently have. I had a low-mid range phone and the One is a light and day difference to it.

7. barlowrm
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2014

barlowrm , Nov 25, 2014 :
    use it and make your own decision. why do you care of what people say on a forum?

8. r6171
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2014

9. sharathchandra0033
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2014

10. Rufusstan
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2014

Rufusstan , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Try it before deciding. -- Did your friends point out all the positive posts and good reviews it has got, or just the bits where people complain?

Worst case you hate it (or give in to the peer pressure), you can sell it.

Considering the crazy prices people seem willing to pay for even the Chinese version, its a no-lose situation.

11. ndr696969
    KitKat Nov 25, 2014

ndr696969 , Nov 25, 2014 :
    to each his own . some like it . some love it . some dont like it ...

i personally did not have a good experience with OPO , but having said that i did like OPO . the revolution . the flagship killer ,. the movement everything .

so use it for urself and ask yourself if this is the device for you . dont look into what other people say . 10 people will give you 10 different opinion .