1. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jul 26, 2016

cssoz , Jul 26, 2016 :
    2 days o_O

2. prijt
    Donut Jul 26, 2016

prijt , Jul 26, 2016 :
    Not here. It stays completely off.
    You could always ask for an ETA on that fix though ;)

Pocket mode fixes my heating-in-pocket issue completely.

Shuzaan and Charan99 like this.
  3. hornysapien
    Froyo Jul 26, 2016

hornysapien , Jul 26, 2016 :
    Are you sure? It's pretty hard to see during the day.

4. prijt
    Donut Jul 26, 2016

prijt , Jul 26, 2016 :
    What about:
    #1- Be polite
    #2 - Don't SHOUT

That could also be helpful in real life.

Charan99 and hornysapien like this.
  5. cssoz
    Honeycomb Jul 26, 2016

dost4frnd and Charan99 like this.
  6. Mydealz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 27, 2016

Mydealz , Jul 27, 2016 :
    I lol'd. Thanks a lot.

Charan99 likes this.
  7. superplus
    Head Moderator Head Moderator Jul 27, 2016

Charan99 and Mydealz like this.
  8. Charan99
    Eclair Jul 28, 2016

Charan99 , Jul 28, 2016 :
    Pocket problem completely solved.. :p:D
    Thank you Moderators and developers..
    Special Thanks to oneplus 3 users, with your combined efforts this problem was addressed and rectified..

MarkusRanz likes this.
  9. zlendan
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2016

10. PeTrcek
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2016

11. ms35658ms
    Donut Jul 29, 2016

ms35658ms , Jul 29, 2016 :
    Liked the recent update 3.2.2 for OnePlus 3. Please make a note as a feedback for the upcoming update:-
    - Kindly provide a good launcher or provide a feature to resize the icons like tiny,small, medium etc in the current launcher itself. It would be helpful. Thanks. ✌✌

Shuzaan likes this.
  12. dasnichts
    Cupcake Jul 29, 2016

dasnichts , Jul 29, 2016 :
    Got my OP3 yesterday after having a OPO since Nov.2014, sincerly, the new one is pretty good, but Oxygen OS is a little poor, ok, I'll wait for the next updates to see what's going on with the OS development.
    Today, my OPO works 2 days, the OP3 a few hours... The BATTERY BUG with screen on is a no go, I hope they will fix it soon.

NIGHT MODE doesn't work properly, colour and brightness change all the time randomly instead of staying in night mode setup.
    HOME BACKGROUND IMG is not pointed in the middle, please fix it I've tried a few times, you're no able to setup the position.
    HOME DRAWER, I like to position my WIDGETS at the right and left side of it, please let me do it when I shot off the SHELF.
    BATTERY DRAIN, WTF 5% in 10min by doing nothing!!!

not a bug but should be fixed: more fast setup toggles in notification drawer should be added like in CM

13. ilkka
    Froyo Jul 29, 2016

ilkka , Jul 29, 2016 :
    You can already do that. Long press on home screen -> customize -> swipe to the side until you get to icons.

superplus likes this.
  14. Shuzaan
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2016

Shuzaan , Jul 29, 2016 :
    I think it's already there? o_O

Attached Files:

15. andjosaus
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2016

andjosaus , Jul 30, 2016 :
    Major battery drain while biking or at work with the phone turning on, glad it's fixed now

16. LilSewnut
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2016

LilSewnut , Aug 4, 2016 :
    May I clarify what I think the posts are suggesting in regards to the OnePlus overheating.. . everyone is saying that it is caused by the ambient sensor being on, or the fingerprint scanner trying to read a fingerprint when it is covered?

I have had my OnePlus for 2 weeks and am just learning about it.. and I was very alarmed that it is getting so hot I can barely hold it in my hand and the battery is draining in about 7 hours. I have just turned off the ambient display and will pay attention. I have a flip case to cover the screen.

My 3 questions:
    1- when would I turn on the ambient display (if it is causing the device to overheat)..or why is it an option
    2- should I NOT use a flip cover case as a protective case?
    3- At what point should I consider reaching out to tech support/how would I know if the overheating is a problem.

Thank you - a new user

17. madhavvg
    Donut Aug 4, 2016

18. Fabian Leipold
    Donut Aug 6, 2016

Fabian Leipold , Aug 6, 2016 :
    There´s also a problem with heating+battery drain when i lay my OP3 (OOS 3.2.2) on my bed or my desk, everything that´s kind of textile overheats my phone including a massive battery drain. I'm talking about 25% in about 1 hour laying on my Mousepad for example. Is there an Update coming soon? Or Someone who could give me a tip why this happens?. Laying my phone on a desk without textiles or stuff like that theres no problem, the fpscanner-problem has been solved already with the pocket-mode but i don't think that the problem is the scanner but the OS. Am I wrong or are these problems facing up since the new RAM-Management has been added?

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016

19. akks
    KitKat Aug 6, 2016

akks , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Yeah that red light is constantly on when pocket mode is on. And yeah it blink once when screen is turned Off or On.. good finding, mates..
    NB: It's seen only on close observation in a dark room.

20. G_Mana_Mohana_JJKz
    Cupcake Aug 23, 2016