Gingerbread Oct 5, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  7. LakshayDhiman
    Honeycomb Oct 5, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT and RumbenFrid like this.
  8. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2018

nilrb , Oct 5, 2018 :
    6T afterall may not be an upgrade in true sense considering the change other than FPS & Battery. Both should run the same cycle of software update.

OP6 is a better buy now as being offered at about $100 less with discount & cashback!!:p

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  9. Jeet rt
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  10. ranishaar96
    Donut Oct 5, 2018

ranishaar96 , Oct 5, 2018 :
    I'm so mad as my OnePlus 6 has been with me since just 3 months ago and i had to do the impossible to get it to my country and paid lots more than needed and now the 6T is already coming out... i knew this would happen but thought it'll be subtle changes not major. Now i can't do anything about it just watch YouTube vids and be jealous about it so unfair. I worked my *** off and paid 735$ for the 256GB OP6. I hope this reaches OnePlus letting them know I'm one of their biggest fan but this isn't fair for us OP6 users treating 6T the king and the 6 just normal.

Ravi BINAVAT, f00tbaLL and nilrb like this.
  11. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Oct 5, 2018

nilrb , Oct 5, 2018 :
    Oneplus would be damned happy having diehard fans like this:rolleyes: n realese a new phone within months if all fans are as good ....

Ravi BINAVAT and ranishaar96 like this.
  12. ranishaar96
    Donut Oct 5, 2018

ranishaar96 , Oct 5, 2018 :
    I hope OnePlus sends me the review unit of the 6T as i filled an application and since I'm a huge fan of the OP6, i got nothing to say than awesomeee compliments about this phone and brand in general. I literally feel blessed and lucky that i managed to get my hands on the OP6 but i feel bad for not waiting for the 6T. I wanted to do so but I just couldn't resist especially thinking no major changes will happen. Please OP team check my application and I'll do a OP6 review on my YouTube @MCBigR and hope that you can send me a 6T review unit. Whoever feels the same as I do and have the 6 like this post and let OP team get our message.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  13. SP Praveen
    Honeycomb Oct 5, 2018

SP Praveen , Oct 5, 2018 :
    Hey friends and community members, I'm posting this to express my views and I need your opinions.

As we all know OnePlus 6T is going to strike the market soon with an indisplay fingerprint sensor. And in the demo ,the company showed that once we press the power button, we have to keep our finger in the bottom centre of the screen.

Let's put it in this way...
    After pressing the power button, the fingerprint sensor takes say 0.8 seconds to unlock....
    But as soon as I press the power button, if I had already enabled face unlock, the screen will be unlocked by say 0.3seconds, before even the fingerprint sensor recognises our fingerprint...

And a new phone with the same processor, same ram, same rom, same camera but 5thousand INR higher than the previous one only for the reason that it comes 6 months after the previous version OnePlus 6.

IMO OnePlus has taken a step backwards for the first time in history....

Ravi BINAVAT and nilrb like this.
  14. Silveriowallt
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2018

Silveriowallt , Oct 5, 2018 :
    I can't wait to see that beast!! I am going to buy the OnePlus 6t once it's out!! Can't wait! [e]1f601[/e]

Ravi BINAVAT and bhrighuraj like this.
  15. lpreston2002
    Gingerbread Oct 5, 2018

lpreston2002 , Oct 5, 2018 :
    OnePlus you need to offer a trade in program when you want to upgrade to the newest phone.

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  16. G_Dave_Marshall_cUFt
    Cupcake Oct 5, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  17. Yogitim
    Eclair Oct 6, 2018

Yogitim , Oct 6, 2018 :
    Can I buy it unlocked or is only available through T-Mobile in the USA?

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  18. psheetb
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  19. bhrighuraj
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.
  20. ManjitSamantSinghar_
    Eclair Oct 6, 2018

Ravi BINAVAT likes this.