The OnePlus 6T Forum is Live Now

1. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 7, 2018

meatandy , Oct 7, 2018 :
    No , I don't think that QI will be an option .

2. BenjaEBC11
    Froyo Oct 7, 2018

BenjaEBC11 , Oct 7, 2018 :
    I am currently on a One Plus 5. I'm hoping the 6T comes to TMobile in the USA!

Ryanf78 likes this.
  3. Ryanf78
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2018

Ryanf78 , Oct 7, 2018 :
    G_Benjamin_Sandoval_OOns

I am currently on a One Plus 5. I'm hoping the 6T comes to TMobile in the USA!

OnePlus 6T is definitely coming to T-MOBILE. very exciting.. T-Mobile and OnePlus are quite a nice power couple.. I Love them both.

_hakuna_matata and BenjaEBC11 like this.
  4. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 7, 2018

meatandy , Oct 7, 2018 :
    Would you rather pay $31 a month for 18 months or $550 from the get go ?

BenjaEBC11 likes this.
  5. BenjaEBC11
    Froyo Oct 7, 2018

Great move. I am so excited yet nervous until I actually see the One Plus 6T on the T-Mobile website live!

I've been following One Plus since it's inception and it's a dream pairing.

I've had T-Mobile for a couple years now and I love the fact we can use unlocked phones.

Now the interesting thing is going to be whether the One Plus 6T will be dual SIM ....I know sometimes carriers frown on that type of feature

6. BenjaEBC11
    Froyo Oct 7, 2018

Great question.

Honestly, I can upgrade and am not interested in any phone on their website. They bore me.

The One Plus 6T is going to be a modern marvel... I have not been this excited for a phone in a very long time.

With that said... I would rather pay like 100-200 up front plus the taxes and then about 20 bucks a month lease.

That would be a DREAM

Ryanf78 likes this.
  7. Ryanf78
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2018

rbpolaris likes this.
  8. Gafftaper
    Eclair Oct 7, 2018

Gafftaper , Oct 7, 2018 :
    Count me as one more disappointed fan. I love my 5T and was planning on getting a 6T. But the headphone jack is critical. Looks like I have to get a Moto next time .

I thought you were different Oneplus! I thought you were listening to your loyal fans. But just like Apple and Google you had to get greedy and release Bluetooth earbuds and force your fans to buy them or leave. It was fun while it lasted but I can not go wireless because of work, plus I hate the inconvenience of charging all the time

Trevor.Hawkes likes this.
  9. Alkiviadisp
    Donut Oct 7, 2018

Alkiviadisp , Oct 7, 2018 :
    Would 1+6t been available for order the same day of presentation? I live in Europe

10. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2018

nilrb , Oct 7, 2018 :
    Did I mis-quote??:eek:
    Pl look back, my apologies if it's not U I quoted:)

11. nilrb
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2018

nilrb , Oct 7, 2018 :
    Yes, OP is having a history of making fans unhappy. It keeps fans engaged this way. :rolleyes:

12. Ryanf78
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2018

Ryanf78 , Oct 7, 2018 :
    you mean the Motorola and Nokia and many others that are now copying the Vivo, opportunity, and one plus notch design.. lol. Come on now. OnePlus 6T is now the phone to beat..that's why everyone is starting to copy there design.. Not crapple and Not Samsung. OnePlus to the finish line picking up the Win. besides it looks like two speakers now on the phone and Bluetooth 5.0 aptx he is Sick as hell. the sound is amazing. if you have not tried BT 5.0 don't knock removal of the headphone jack. it also help for better waterproofing of the phone. This phone is going to be an absolute Monster. That will terrorize the cell phone industry.. in a good way. not like Apple... lol. anyway this is the phone of the year. everyone will be talking about and want the get there hands on..

Sahib bhatia likes this.
  13. Ryanf78
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2018

Ryanf78 , Oct 7, 2018 :
    if your so unhappy with OnePlus and there decisions. go buy a Samsung for $1,000.00 . maybe then you will be happy.. honestly seems like some of you will never be made happy.. iPhone is a total disaster rite now. but sheeple will defend that company to there dying day no matter what crap they constantly pull on there loyal fans.. come on now.

14. rahulopg
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 7, 2018

rahulopg , Oct 7, 2018 :
    1538918985341.jpg
    what's dis?? head phone jack on the other or side..or no headphone jack??

15. Ryanf78
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2018

Ryanf78 , Oct 7, 2018 :
    two speakers and no headphone jack..
    You can't fool us..

16. rahulopg

rahulopg , Oct 7, 2018 :
    I wasnt fooling anybody. just out of curiosity I asked this... thinking that may be op fooled us regarding no headphone jack..

17. Ryanf78
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2018

Ryanf78 , Oct 7, 2018 :
    the picture cutting off the one side trying to fool us is what I meant.. there are all ready phone cases being released and looks like they have two speaker grills on the bottom. I'm pretty sure it's definitely going to look that way. but only time will tell us. everyone was crying to OnePlus for better speakers. and stereo. I would much rather have stereo speakers and Bluetooth 5.0 than a headphone jack and I own a lot of expensive headphones and I'm a big headphone jack user but have since converted to Bluetooth really haven't look back quality is just as good if not maybe better. just my thoughts.

18. rahulopg

rahulopg , Oct 7, 2018 :
    ya two speakers grill with stereo sound will again be an addition to what others say a similar spec sheet to.op6...

19. Ryanf78
    Gingerbread Oct 7, 2018

Ryanf78 , Oct 7, 2018 :

rahulopg

ya two speakers grill with stereo sound will again be an addition to what others say a similar spec sheet to.op6...​

it looks like we are getting duel speaker, no headphone, better water proof, and under display finger print scanner.. who knows if anything else will be changed.. oh yeah let's not forget that Sexy *** Mico notch.. maybe stronger gorilla glass for front and back. that would be amazing..

20. rahulopg

rahulopg , Oct 7, 2018 :
    No improvement in camera dept ?? I was thinking atleast they do that ...