The OnePlus 6T Forum is Live Now

1. samprocat
    Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

samprocat , Oct 31, 2018 :
    Can you start new Thread with this information and have all for T Mobile One+ 6T
    Please
    Thank you
    I can't still I'm still new to this forum.

2. G_David_Vazquez_FvnR
    Cupcake Oct 31, 2018

G_David_Vazquez_FvnR , Oct 31, 2018 :
    I have tried, but I get an error message saying that I'm not allowed to perform that action. This isn't my first OnePlus device, but I must admit this was the first time I had a reason to post anything about it on this app, so I may be doing something wrong.

3. samprocat
    Honeycomb Oct 31, 2018

samprocat , Oct 31, 2018 :
    #5 is the one that is biggest problem....
    Just go to the Google Play store and read reviews.

4. H1J4CK3D
    Gingerbread Oct 31, 2018

H1J4CK3D , Oct 31, 2018 :
    no it does not have wireless charging

5. ashokam1982
    Eclair Oct 31, 2018

6. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 31, 2018

meatandy , Oct 31, 2018 :
    I really don't like what I'M hearing about this t-mo deal.

7. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 31, 2018

You ordered already or waiting in line somewhere?

8. Deactivated User
    Oct 31, 2018

meatandy and theshinybeast like this.
  9. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 31, 2018

Hey Chris , Long time no speak.
    How are you?

Deactivated User likes this.
  10. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 31, 2018

11. meatandy
    Oreo Oct 31, 2018

12. elanglois
    Lollipop Oct 31, 2018

elanglois , Oct 31, 2018 :
    And a very unique way to deal with the selfie camera issue ... just flip the phone over and use the rear camera for selfies on the hidden screen! Way cool

meatandy likes this.
  13. Lloydbm4
    Eclair Nov 1, 2018

Lloydbm4 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    No. There is no wireless charging.

14. pdxtechy
    Froyo Nov 1, 2018

15. Deactivated User
    Nov 1, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  16. Z1541065077711
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

17. AROCKS1
    Donut Nov 1, 2018

AROCKS1 , Nov 1, 2018 :
    I see that OP listens here, so I'll just mention where I stand and see if there are people in the same boat:

I have a 5t that I love. Everything about this phone is amazing and I wouldn't change anything (except of course wireless charging) Iwas very excited when the 6 came out, but figured I would wait until the 6t. I have also been planning on switching to TMobile soon so I thought I would be stoked for this release. But then the release happened. I have complaints about some of the hardware choices (no wireless charging still, no IP rating, fingerprint reader isn't as good as physical one) but no amount of complaining is going to change this. But the silly software choice is what kills me. With a team so skilled in baking great features into the OS how could they leave out the always on display. I live by my notification LED, and if they are going to take that away at least give people THE OPTION to turn this on instead to keep track of notifications on the fly. I think everyone was expecting this when they upped the battery, and to not have it is a big let down. I will be holding off my purchase decision until I something from OP about this, and by the end of November I may end up with a different device ☹️.

justinm_ likes this.
  18. justinm_
    Cupcake Nov 1, 2018

justinm_ , Nov 1, 2018 :
    I still have the oneplus 3 and have spent all year saving up expecting to get a oneplus 6t but........

After carl pei's twitter poll that suggested a steady strong preference for a headphone jack from Oneplus followers i thought the 6t would be perfect for me and then its released and there's no headphone jack and i'm left with money and my Oneplus 3 and no intentions of wasting money on a phone that has no major draws over the Oneplus 3.

So my issue is... do i just wait and hope that the Oneplus 7 will have a headphone jack? or do i just leave Oneplus all together? (my least preferred option)

A couple of points....
    • I don't want an extra adapter to play music!
    • I want to be able to charge my phone AND play music!
    • I don't mind if the phone is slightly thicker to allow for a 4000mAh battery
    • If you are going to go to wireless earbuds then make a pair that i can buy for £12 (my average budget for headphones)
    • I don't need an in-screen fingerprint sensor (nothing more than a gimmick)
    • I want a better screen resolution
    • I want oneplus to continue the focus on speed (ram)
    • Water resistance (UK weather is not reliable)

The sad truth....
    The only thing keeping my brand loyalty with Oneplus at the moment is my Oneplus 3 and once that is gone then I will be left with no other choice other than to find another manufacturer and probably will never buy a Oneplus product again! (not what i want)

All the best for the future Oneplus, it's just a shame that you won't let me and 85% of your followers be a part of it!:(

19. H1540179415105
    Cupcake Nov 2, 2018

20. gideonbronte
    Froyo Nov 2, 2018

gideonbronte , Nov 2, 2018 :
    are people new to oneplus not allowed to start new threads? When i click on the 'new thread' button i get a permission error