The OnePlus 8T is the best OnePlus so far. Here's why.

1. anishsha99
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

2. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

ConnectMrMJ , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 19, 2020 :
    LoL you are soo illiterate to understand. I said it's not even considered a company. If you wanna keep barking go on. I got no time to speak with illiterates like u who couldn't even make a point that makes sense. Sharp is even a company? How many million phones did it sell? Atleast thousand? Does it even sell the phones globally? Keep cryin i m soo done with ur illiteracy.

3. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

I used n still using 8Pro since 3-4months & 8T since a month now. 8T display has got better colors especially the grey tones & 120Hz is fine tuned on 8T than 8Pro, i have tested several times n 8Pro stutters between 110-120fps all the time where as 8T is super stable at 120fps. 8T has faster 65W charging, better heat dissipation (physical) which means lower heat while gaming & charging the device as well, the nightscape photos & video stability r better on 8T while 8Pro have better video detailing. The UFS 3.1 made 8T perform faster than 8Pro side by side. The battery backup is way better on 8T including the SOT. I m still using the 8Pro as my secondary device it's a great phone but 8T have some major pros over it. Only pros i found in 8Pro over 8T is wireless charge(less efficient than wired), better video detailing, better macro shots, better premium feel with it's curved display.

Y1603743008207 likes this.
  4. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

Zeaiclies , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 19, 2020 :
    All wireless charging is half as efficient as wired charging. lol

ConnectMrMJ likes this.
  5. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

True and the wireless charging speed sucks in compare to the wired. Wired charge will never make one bother about charging their device, plug in for 30min you stay good enough.. for 8T it's just 15min.

Y1603743008207 and Zeaiclies like this.
  6. B1605741236131
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

B1605741236131 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 19, 2020 :
    You may have got a lemon, because I got mine yesterday and all the flaws you named are not on mine. The pro is vastly better than the 8t. I don't think the 8t even has a quad hd display. The pro not only has that, but it is a 10 bit display capable of over a billion colors. 2 days since I got mine, and I've already used 30 wat wireless charge and reverse charge. Both functions are unavailable on the 8t. And most importantly, I don't have to freak out if I get caught outside on a rainy day because the pro has water resistance certification. And of course more RAM and storage space. The phone comparison is subjective, but they did a comparison on phonearena.com where they said, "the 8t is closer to the 8 than it is to the 8pro", when breaking down the different cameras. But the simple truth is, oneplus makes both phones and they consider the pro to be their flagship right now, if they didn't they would have cut the price on the pro or charged more for the 8t. I considered buying the 8t, but it just didn't make any sense to save 50 bucks and lose all the perks that come with the 8pro.

7. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

Hahaha LoL i can check side by side comparison every single time i need to. The wireless charge is pathetically slow compared to the 65W warp charge. Even the 8Pro have DDR5 RAM it's slower than the 8T due to UFS3.1. False claims? LMAO go check it side by side instead of testing 8Pro all alone. My 8Pro is completely fine & the greyish tones are highly saturated in compare with 8T. The JNCD itself is lower for 8T than the 8Pro. The 10bit color HDR is also present in 8T but 8Pro comes with 1Billion colors. There's literally no noticeable difference between the QHD+ & 8T's 1080p, it's not just my usage xperience go check YouTubers that have done side by side comparison. The 8T even survived rain & drizzle test that have been evident in YouTube, the IP68 is for 2mtr depth fresh water survival that doesn't mean 8T do not have any seals that prevent device from getting wet. The heat dissipation is lesser on 8Pro than the 8T. OnePlus itself stated 8T is equipped with best thermal dissipation among all its devices. I am clearly getting atleast 90-120minutes more screen on time for 8T. Use both n then u can speak about "claims & reality". I said it out of my xperience not just by using the device for one single day xD

Y1603743008207 likes this.
  8. B1605741236131
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

I watched tons of comparisons on youtube before I bought my pro. The only other device I even considered was the xiaomi mi 10 ultra. Look, you like the 8t better than the pro, that's fine, some people prefer mcdonalds over steak. You can disagree with me, many youtubers, the folks at phonearena.com, and even oneplus, the actual makers of the phones we are talking about. I can do the same thing you are doing. Just discount every feature the pro has over the t. You may not like wireless charging or quad hd display or even water resistance, but those features have to be on the phone every company calls their flagship in 2020, especially if there is another phone in that companies lineup that does have them. Like Joe Biden said, "C'mon man! Are you a junkie?"

9. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

Wireless charging and reverse wireless charging are just a gimmick

10. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

Just because the 8 is not IP certified, it is just as water resistant as the 8 Pro.

Y1603743008207 and ConnectMrMJ like this.
  11. Bhuvi16
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

Bhuvi16 , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 19, 2020 :
    I was apple user then I have heard a lot about one plus and more specifically about it's oxygen os then I thought that next phone I would try is one plus and here I am using one plus 8t.

Pros -
    Charging and battery life is too good.
    Volume of phone is too good the new speaker setup I loved it.
    Design is also very nice, premium phone.
    Camera is best in this range.
    Display and processor is best for gaming and for watching videos and all.

Cons -
    What I get sometimes in my phone that system ui is not responding that type of message this type of thing I never gets in apple(iOS) in android I didn't like this though one plus optimization is too good it's oxygen os is too good but still once in a blue moon I get this message that system ui is not responding and then there is two options wait and close if I click on close I got thrown out to home screen.

And there is an app one plus care in that there is option diagnose this device, does anyone know how to use that or is it of any use?

But in short I am in love with this phone.

Thanks.
    Peace out.
    Proud One Plus User.

12. B1605741236131
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

Gimmick or not it's on every other major phone makers flagship phone except maybe apple, but they will add it to their iphone 30 and charge an extra 400 dollars for it. As for the water resistance rating, do you really think the 8t is also water resistant to that degree, but the guy typing up the specs just got tired of typing so they didn't add it to the specs? The rating is very specific and it means the phone is air tight and water won't leak in with it totally submerged in water to a specific depth. I bet it isn't airtight, so go sink your phone in water and let us know if it survives.

13. Rizwan1548
    Donut Nov 19, 2020

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020

14. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

You must b an illiterate who cannot even read. I still have my 8Pro and i am using it. Just bcz it have wireless charge and QHD display it doesn't make the device a better one.
    1605766509737.jpg
    I m not a dummy to test 1 device for 1 day and speak like you. I am still using both as my primary n secondary devices. As of ur own mediocre logic, the company itself said the 8T have better heat dissipation & the UFS 3.1, Better charge speed LoL. You watched side by side comparison of 8T n 8Pro?? I don't think u will b soo blind enough to notice the facts. I can clearly check the devices side by side anytime with any content n i still stand with my word, the 8Pro goes over saturated than the 8T and has 0.5 JNCD where as it's 0.33 JNCD in 8T (open any greyish application n compare them side by side). It's not what someone says, its common sense to accept when any other phone have superior features. I clearly stated the 8Pro have some pros over 8T but not just good enough to be better than 8T. The fact that u just couldn't read my pros mentioned for 8Pro clearly shows ur lack of thought processing. Anyways 8Pro is a great device. Enjoy.

15. B1605741236131
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

Whoa, that's a lot of name calling, you should go for a walk, smell the flowers, meditate for a bit. Then, put on your big boy pants and then we can have an adult conversation. I apologise if all these troublesome facts get in the way of the story you want to believe. I didn't name the oneplus 8 pro, oneplus did. Apparently they want to push the pro as their top of the line model. That would explain why it costs more and gets to call itself the PRO. Just because you like less ram and storage space on a phone with a lower dpi rating that turns into a brick if it gets wet, that doesn't mean a phone like that is the best, it just means you have lower standards. Someone has to drink pepsi, I'm just glad it's you.

16. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

I m soo done with speakin illiterates like you. You got no answer for the spec sheet instead you keep reading name charts like someone who doesn't what a tech is but just blindly intrudes with no knowledge. Nobody can change the hardware that's missing on both 8Pro & 8T. For fact check you r the one started calling names in the name of "Biden". LoL i m done with ur brain farts though. Go get a life n enjoy ur phone instead on crying on other.

17. B1605741236131
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

You called me illiterate several times, yet your posts all have multiple misspelled words and grammar errors. I've been researching the one plus pro since it came out, but I'm on verizon so I waited until there was a fix for the text issue. Just because you have had one in your hands longer does not make your thoughts on the specs any more valid than mine. That joke about Joe Biden was a quote, don't get mad at me, blame it on Joe, he said it. So you say you are done with losing this argument, so I won't reply any more if you don't.

18. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    What😂😂😂😂 once again you display your level of stupidity.
    Sharp make phones and have done so for 20 years I posted the proof and still you are in denial.
    Sharp make components for the mobile Industry what do OP make?

Sharp don't sell phones well look

Screenshot_20201119_081248_com.sec.android.app.sbrowser.jpg

13.6% of 31.2 million get your fingers out and start counting.😂
    You have the nerve to speak of illiteracy when you are blinded by fanboy ignorance, so you tell me who cares about what you have said when you can not produce anything factual. 🤫

19. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

1605775199420.jpg
    Sharp has 2.5% Share in Q3 Japan, 2020. Japan ain't the biggest market for smartphones in the world either LoL (not even Top5). Sharing Japan's statistics alone when i spoke about the global shipments shows your idiotic skills n hatred on OnePlus 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ask your parents what the world is! Sharp doesn't even sell smartphones globally & couldn't even manage atleast 0.5% of the total shipments in the world.

20. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

Also kudos to your brain that still lives in 2019 😂😂😂