The OnePlus 8T is the best OnePlus so far. Here's why.

1. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    😂😂😂😂
    You run to my source because you know nothing?
    Tell me where is OP on your source 😂😂😂

2. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Because they are the last confirmed yearly sales figures. 😂😂😂😂
    And companies base the forecast on the previous years, but hey I wouldn't expect an ignorant fanboy to have the good sence know that.

3. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

Zeaiclies , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 19, 2020 :
    No I do not think the 8T is water resistant but also the 8 is water resistant they just did not pay to have it IP certified.
    Go watch all the videos of the OnePlus 8 being submerged in water and working just fine. said:

Also watch the disassembly video and see that it is not airtight. said:

The phone can not be Airtight or the speaker would not function, also the phone would float and not sink.
    Though, no cell phone is completely water proof, the OnePlus 8 and 8pro are water resistant. Oneplus simply paid for the certification of pro because it is their flagship device.
    Wireless charging is stupid and inefficient

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020

4. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

ConnectMrMJ , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Learn English in the first place 🤣 i said Sharp isn't even global smartphone company, you can only speak of Japan sales instead of Global where Japan ain't a Top 5 smartphone market in the world. Sharp is literally like a local brand, don't even think about comparing with other global OEMs. LoL the fact that u couldn't even understand what i m saying 😂😂 RIP

5. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

Both 8 & 8T have the same water resistant seals. It's clearly elaborated in the tear down video by JerryRig. The Verizon edition of OnePlus 8 & OnePlus 8T+ 5G have the official IP68 rating. The global versions can still withstand the rain & drizzles without a problem as stated by the OnePlus itself.

6. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

I do not about the 8T but that's good.

ConnectMrMJ likes this.
  7. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Hold on you said this

Do you think you can lie and blag your way out? 🤫

Hold on I thought you said this

Well as I showed you almost 4 million and not the thousand you suggested.

You seem to have a flare you changing what you say from reply to reply, why do you do that? 🤔

8. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    IP68?
    You do know the OP8 pro didn't survive a full test, so how do you think the OP8 got on?

Knowledge is power not repeating fake hype.:rolleyes:

9. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Watch the video I just posted. The same seals he said, we'll that's not a good thing.

10. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

https://m.gsmarena.com/oneplus_8t _5g-10512.php
    https://m.gsmarena.com/oneplus_8_5g_uw_(verizon)-10226.php

Yes it is IP68 and I don't expect a dumb as like you to understand the meaning. The video you shared is not the verizon edition of OnePlus 8. You piece of Illiterate doesn't even know the difference between a verizon edition & the global edition.
    OnePlus 8 Pro failed the test ha??? Go watch the video made by the same channel.
    Stop crying with fake propaganda dummy.

11. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

That's also not an official IP 68 test either.

1.5 meters is almost 5 feet.

The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra + is supposed to be able to survive 1.5 meters for 30 minutes, yet there are test online were it lasted only 16 minutes.

It really does not mater, one should never get their phone wet.

I could easily completely water proof my OnePlus 8 but it would void the warranty.

ConnectMrMJ likes this.
  12. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

I have seen that before.
    They also later did another test and that device lasted longer. plus others have run similar test and the device did not fail.

13. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

Dude he just posted a OnePlus 8 global edition testing video instead of Verizon edition which is IP68 certified LoL. He have no clue on IP68 or the devices that are IP68 certified.

14. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

I wish I had kept the wrap from mine it told and mine is the full unlocked version of the OnePlus 8 and not the slightly skinny and shorter Verizon version.
    But even Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has also not always survived being submerged in water.
    Bottom line is try not to get any of your electronics wet. lol

ConnectMrMJ likes this.
  15. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

Even the global edition survived shower test without any IP68 which means it can take rain as shown in the very same video he just posted. The verizon edition comes with a IP68 certification which means it can last under fresh water for 30min in a depth 2metres.

16. Zeaiclies
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2020

Possibly but still not recommended is all I was saying.

ConnectMrMJ likes this.
  17. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    My bad wrong Vid

OP8 and nowhere near IP68

18. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    I posted the wrong vid but I didn't lie and change what u said still I posted the right one of a total failure, unlike what you said. 😂😂

19. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    You may want to look at the correct video I posted.

20. ConnectMrMJ
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

The video you posted is about OnePlus 8 global version which isn't IP68 certified yet survived shower/rain test & 10min unter 1meter water depth. The verizon edition of OnePlus 8 comes with IP68 rating so yes it can survive even further. LoL you weren't even aware of what u post n what u reply with!! 😂😂 I m pretty sure u don't even know what a verizon version is. 😆