The OnePlus 8T is the best OnePlus so far. Here's why.

1. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Did you see how easy I got ya I just want to prove again how you change what you say.
    The OP8 failed miserably and if you read every rag they said OP stated made no changes were made to the device. 😂😂

I will just remind you have what you said.

Yet you post the OP8 PRO.

I would suggest you seek the information as the Global and the US device are exactly the same and OP said they didn't want to pay for the certification but the US carriers wanted to.
    😂😂😂😂
    You crack me up dude. I keep telling facts this us what you need.

2. ConnectMrMJ
    Froyo Nov 19, 2020

ConnectMrMJ , via OnePlus 8T , Nov 19, 2020 :
    It's not the same LoL if it is!! Why would they only give IP68 to verizon only LMAO. Just get some knowledge on tech. OnePlus 8 Miserably failed?? You r seriously blind.. even without the IP68 it survived the rain/shower test & 10min under the water in the video you posted.

3. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Yeah sorry I was testing you boy who posted the OP8 Pro video, when he was talking about the OP8 and 8T. He doesn't seem to have the ability to focus, he changes what he states/means with every reply.

The OP8 is not better than IP67, claims of IP68 without any modifications as stated by OP is scandalous.
    But I will add it is not OP who are making these claims, on this occasion. ;)

4. ConnectMrMJ
    Froyo Nov 19, 2020

You also said OnePlus 8 Pro failed the IP68 testing & here it is ri8 on ur face proving the 8Pro is indeed IP68 certified. Also fun tip: this video is from the very same channel which you shared about the OnePlus 8. Enjoy.

5. ConnectMrMJ
    Froyo Nov 19, 2020

I clearly stated the "OnePlus 8T+" & "verizon OP8" are IP68. You are the dumb as who couldn't read it clear enough. 😂😂😂

6. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    You didn't read what I said, OP didn't do anything the carries in the US certified the devices themselves.
    There's you the big fanboy slandering OP's name and me the hater defending them. 😂😂😂

Go and seek the information. 😝😏

7. Z1579352906569 , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Well each have their opinion, and I respect that. To me, OnePlus 8 Pro is the best and cutting edge in terms of features and build quality. The 8T is just an overclocked 8 Pro (sympathetic for those who don't know how to root and achieve that). Was happy with the 7 pro too, but absence of IP68, wireless charging, and a smaller battery makes it less worthy than the 8 Pro

B1605741236131 likes this.
  8. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Oh OK so you are trying to mislead people now?

And they failed.

Dumb would be listening to anything you say.

9. ConnectMrMJ , via OnePlus 8 Interstellar Glow , Nov 19, 2020 :
    You bark like a stray dog with point 😂 😂 Such a piece of sht just here to cry on OnePlus. The Mobile carriers tie up with OnePlus to provide mmwave network in the special edition that doesn't mean they manufacture them LMAO. Uffo such a dumb as brain. Okay enjoy, i have got work to do unlike barking like u. You said OP8 Pro failed IP68 testing, i provided a video. Then here you are weeping on OP8, u called it miserably failed yet ur own video shows the phone survives rain/shower & 10min under water. Now, u still bark "it failed failed failed" like a bot 😂 what's the point in replying to u, u r nothing but a no brainer 😆

10. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Damn you got me:oops:
    But hold on what did I actually say:D

Followed by the test. :D

11. ConnectMrMJ , via OnePlus 8 Interstellar Glow , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Enjoy the video with OP8Pro surviving the test. Hear out loud n clear at the end where he clearly said "IP68 tested".
    LoL go follow the test now. i m done replying to yah.

12. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    The pressure is killing you, too much opinion and not enough facts,
    Getting all abusive now are we, your arguments are just not man enough. 😂😂😂
    OP paper soldier.

IMG_20201119_105745.jpg
    So that's 2 fails are you ready for a third?

13. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    OK so water ingression to the point where its was found on the Mobo and an indicator failure means a pass?
    I have to admit if was going to post a video proving water resistance I wouldnt have posted this, if there is one place you don't want to find water in your phone its the Mobo. :p

14. ConnectMrMJ
    Froyo Nov 19, 2020

Go learn ASL if u r deaf. The tester itself confirmed the phone passed the IP68 standards & fully functional. What's the problem if the seal turns red if the device is completely normal and complies with IP68????? Yeah u r only here to bark as a stray on OnePlus n u r still dumb enough to cry no matter what the phone functional is!! Bye Bye keep crying, no point in replying 2 a silly aHole like yah.

15. @Aryabravo
    Eclair Nov 19, 2020

16. Zeaiclies
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

Zeaiclies , via OnePlus 8 , Nov 19, 2020 :
    Nothing is perfect. Other devices have also failed unexpectedly. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has had bad screens and also had a few water test go wrong (do not get any device wet).

I got one of the first Razer Phone 2, it catastrophically melted on day two, nearly going up in flames. lol
    The cooling pipe was defective as were the protections of over heating.

My OnePlus 8 has never had a problem and it was to me better than $1600 US for the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra+ and less storage and money than the ROG phone 3. Which also was not available in April and I do not remember why, but a friend of mine has it and I just fell the UI and OS are not quite what I want in a phone and the one plus is more stream line (just an opinion).

I am a fan of my phone but not necessarily the company.

By the way I like your avatar and I can not remember where it is from.

17. Zeaiclies
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

LOL not my boy.

malidan likes this.
  18. malidan
    Nougat Nov 19, 2020

malidan , Nov 19, 2020 :
    True there is always the rouge device in a sea of mass production, then there is poor build quality and then there is fan hype.

19. cmshukla
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2020

ConnectMrMJ likes this.
  20. Zeaiclies
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2020

I do not think that the OnePlus 8 is poor build quality.

The 7T Pro Mclaren edition, on the other hand. lol

I certainly do not fan hype my device, I simply speak to the facts. I have ran a cell phone store for three years straight (Metropcs/Metro by T-mobile ended in 2019) and I have done cell phone service and repair.

I think that a lot of people having problems with the Oneplus 8 and 8 pro, simply do not know how to properly care for an Android device and run a lot of third party Apps. They also probably do not full shut down their device and turn it back on, once every three days and certainly not before doing an OS upgrade lol.

The 8T might be poor build quality.
    Another forum not OnePlus sponsored but full of OnePlus users, suggest that no by any of the models ending in T as they are never fully ready are like a test bed of new things. I can not confirm that but it does seem to have some weight to it.

Any way, I hope that your day is an awesome one.