Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mariusforyou
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2014

madan77 likes this.
  2. harty06
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 20, 2014

harty06 , Apr 20, 2014 :
    Right, your going to assume for $400 are you? I bet your well good with saving your money then assuming like that all the time when buying things. Do you assume something fits you when buying clothes in a shop then do you or do you look at it see if you like the design and then try it on? You havent even seen all the specs or seen the phone. I hope you buy one and they send you the ugliest unit they could have made just for you, but sure you will be happy with it because the specs they have told you about are cool..... :rolleyes:

3. madan77
    Froyo Apr 20, 2014

4. madan77
    Froyo Apr 20, 2014

5. harty06

harty06 , Apr 20, 2014 :
    Right im off to bed, Ill leave you here to deal with these crazy posters. Christ this invite syetem announcement bought some idiots to the forum....

6. xidiliar
    Eclair Apr 20, 2014

xidiliar , Apr 20, 2014 :
    I never assumed under $400 Oneplus said that, when I said assume the standards I met charge by usb, wifi connectivity, bluetooth, things like that. You're acting like onepluss is going to sell us a smartphone that doesn't have a rechargeable battery or something because they never confirmed it. And about the design of the phone, I don't buy a phone to make a fashion statement, if I did that I'd have an iPhone, but considering oneplus is a mix of HTC AND Oppo, I'm sure it will look acceptable.

7. gdavis
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2014

gdavis , Apr 20, 2014 :
    Amen to that!!! I mean there was a time when the nexus brand meant the very cutting-edge of hardware and software. But nowadays while it does mean faster software updates....the hardware seems to always be like the leftovers of other high-end phones that came before it.that's why last year's model was based on the lg G2.now this year again instead of it being something in the hardware field as a first....its going to based on the lg g3 from the way things are looking.its like OEMs who participate in the nexus brand just give Google something that is high-end for the year but not the best that particular OEM can produce.take like last years nexus 5.overall the phone is really good but there were issues with the volume controls and certain "bugs"that were only associated with that model phone while the Moto X went and actually came up with the X8 computing system which brings longer battery life,touchless controls, and better screen notifications. Thats why even though there are those that feel the nexus brand is the superiorist of android phones the truth is if you want to look at it like this only :eek:Motorola at this point seems to be trying to actually be innovative with there products and bring unique brand features that no one else is doing even in the nexus brand.right now the oneplus one team is going for the Motorola approach with there software usefullness philosophy and now top notch hardware specs for a smartphone.

8. worco
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2014

worco , Apr 20, 2014 :
    so any news about the invitation process already? i really dont wanna wait that long for a phone;-)

9. harty06

harty06 , Apr 20, 2014 :
    I didnt mean you assumed it was under $400 I meant for $400 your going to assume the rest of the specs at least match the Find7a in fast charge etc? And also you are again assuming it will look like a Oppo/HTC mix, how do you know that? Have you already seen a confirmed picture or held it? Stop trying to argue with ridiculous comments. How anyone can readily buy a phone without having specs confirmed or even seeing it is bonkers.

10. Fedett92
    Gingerbread Apr 20, 2014

11. roman_marchuk
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2014

12. fizik

fizik , Apr 20, 2014 :
    German media is presenting this as an confirmed image
    [​IMG]

realslimOPO likes this.
  13. MrJiM
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2014

14. taidoan123
    Cupcake Apr 20, 2014

15. harty06

harty06 , Apr 20, 2014 :
    And One+ havent confirmed anything so the German media are talking rubbish. I saw that leak and all the others last night before the media got hold of it. There was a thread going on these forums with all the pictures but it got deleted. It will be the design I think but just for your reference its huge, its the size of a Note3 apart from the note3 has a 5.7" screen and the One+ only has a 5.5", so much for making a 5.5" screen fit in a 5" body they couldnt even get it to fit in a 5.5" body.

16. rodriarevalo
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2014

17. Raphael Castle

Raphael Castle , Apr 20, 2014 :
    [​IMG]

ktz69 likes this.
  18. lightofhonor
    Honeycomb Apr 20, 2014

19. macuis123
    Apr 20, 2014

20. purefiend