1. chemanusoriano
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

2. KnightTim
    Donut Apr 23, 2014

3. maven
    Eclair Apr 23, 2014

maven , Apr 23, 2014 :
    In for one!

I've had this 3 year old HTC Incredible S for way too long and it's terrible now.

I've chosen the OnePlus One as my next phone after endless researching. Please consider me for an invite, I will spread the good word here in Canada!

4. Ragin
    Froyo Apr 23, 2014

5. fallesk
    Honeycomb Apr 23, 2014

6. MrG
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

MrG , Apr 23, 2014 :
    One invite please. I will promptly give back to the community when I receive invites as a buyer of the phone.

7. platanitoman
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

8. lordlonghorn
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

lordlonghorn , Apr 23, 2014 :
    Invite Please!!! I want to get rid of my Nexus4 for the future, even if it did a great job the past 1,5 years...

I love the tech speccs of this new phone and the great price!!!

Ty OnePlus

9. Deactivated User
    Apr 23, 2014

10. Deactivated User
    Apr 23, 2014

filthyfilthyfil likes this.
  11. filthyfilthyfil
    Honeycomb Apr 23, 2014

filthyfilthyfil , Apr 23, 2014 :
    Apparently there were so many people on here that their servers crashed.. whoops. But that obviously shows great demand. I want to get my hands on one - the phone I have currently is the Play Store Galaxy Nexus, and I have been waiting for a phone to upgrade to that has a simple OS and a good camera. I am very excited for this phone and I hope I get an invite!

12. giddyup
    Eclair Apr 23, 2014

13. slope
    Donut Apr 23, 2014

slope , Apr 23, 2014 :
    Hmm. When I do get an invite I for sure will not not pass the invite(s) I get from purchasing oneplus one to family, nor will I hand them out to my friends. Rather I will pass them out here on the forum.

For once I wish to be an early adopter, getting the most wanted toys before every one else.
    And I would just hate it if family and friends would get their hands on one just a fast I me. Rather I will gladly show off the new oneplus one to all of my friends and my family .- so that they really wish they had one also. I will demonstrate all the great features and repeatedly tell everyone what a great smartphone one+1 really is. I will also let them know that they can't actually buy one or have one....yet....that will really make them want one+1 even more. So when the phone then is ready for public sale they have all been wanting and yearning for this great phone for so long they are sure to buy it. Also by showing and demonstrating all it can do I will make sure those around me keep telling all their friends and families about what a fantastic product this really is.

That way the great minds behind the phone earns even more money and the new kid on the block has even a bigger chance of sticking it to the established companies in the business.

my2cents

14. Andersbt
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

15. chocolatemouse
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2014

chocolatemouse , Apr 23, 2014 :
    Actually its 1+1 :)

16. oneplusoneherro
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

17. jeanxito
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 23, 2014

18. francas
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014

19. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop Apr 23, 2014

ChrisTerp , Apr 23, 2014 :
    I wouldn't mind waiting in a pre-order system as I know that I will have the phone coming to me in the near future; an invite system can be accommodated if we know that we will get an invitation. More clarity on this invite procedure will be appreciated. Importantly, it will be good to know how many phones are being planned for manufacture. At least with a pre-order and payment system up front it can assist the company with how many orders need to get filled and have the cash flow to pay for their manufacture. Looking forward to my invite to order. Thanks.

20. OnePlusForMe
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2014