The OnePlus Invite System [Updated May 9]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hectorbribiesca
    Donut Apr 18, 2014

2. taiger
    Eclair Apr 18, 2014

taiger , Apr 18, 2014 :
    I hope to get an invite (UK region). Is there a cap on the number of invitations based on countries or overall?

3. Digweed4me
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2014

4. nik_pa
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 18, 2014

nik_pa , Apr 18, 2014 :
    I agree especially about the preorder but we'll just need to wait and see how things develop next week and thereafter. Hopefully things work out well for everyone.

Karmasen likes this.
  5. mydragoon

6. algendyh
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2014

algendyh , Apr 18, 2014 :
    Is it only me that think that for someone to decide who gets the phone first is a little bit unfair? I understand that you guys don't want to produce a quantity and end up not selling it but what about producing the same amount you're going to produce with the invites and just open it for anyone, isn't this a lot more fair for your fans and people who have been waiting for so long to buy your device including me. I don't think this is any better pre-orders honestly, this is just frustrating cause I will never know when I will be able to buy your device like there is no specific date that I will get an invite or anything and I happen to need a phone right now and I am sure this is the case with a lot of people out there who need a confirmed date on when will they be able to get the device and without having to ask strangers for an invite or going through "contests" and ended up being let down for any reason. With all due respect this is not Aviate App or Google Glass which is not a huge deal and people could wait on an invite to come their way, this is phone. Anyways I hope you guys at least make it easy for people to get their hands on an invite. Thank you and you still have our full support. #NeverSettle

7. jiggamanjazz
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2014

8. Raphael Castle

9. mydragoon

10. SPICY JOHN
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2014

11. KingKong1+
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2014

KingKong1+ , Apr 18, 2014 :
    Invite please?! So tired of my bland uninnovative Samsung Galaxy phone. Very excited and happy for this company. I cannot wait to get my hands on a Oneplus One

12. Deactivated User
    Apr 18, 2014

cruxjc138 likes this.
  13. cruxjc138
    Gingerbread Apr 18, 2014

cruxjc138 , Apr 18, 2014 :
    Seems like a very interesting system... Sounds a bit like buying EDC tickets or something

14. g4k
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2014

15. Parsa A
    Gingerbread Apr 18, 2014

Parsa A , Apr 18, 2014 :
    I think this is a great idea if implemented right. I just hope it'll be available about a week after the "invite system'

16. @neversettle
    Froyo Apr 18, 2014

@neversettle , Apr 18, 2014 :
    Less than 05:21:36 to go! Can't wait to get my hands on this gem. Ready to ditch both my gnexus & Verizon. Waiting for our invites! If I get one, I will be sure to send invites to any/all forum members.

17. tmxturuu
    Gingerbread Apr 18, 2014

tmxturuu , Apr 18, 2014 :
    Its probably as a startup company they will not be able to produce in mass quantities. They will respect their active forum members, also review websites first then eventually release it to the masses i think.

18. SteveD

SteveD , Apr 18, 2014 :
    You know, I just want to buy a new phone. I'm not seeing how this is going to help me achieve that.

19. megaroad
    Gingerbread Apr 18, 2014

megaroad , Apr 18, 2014 :
    Then just say "we can't produce a lot of phones, gonna have to do a lottery."

20. jjulasri
    Cupcake Apr 18, 2014