The OnePlus Invite System [Updated May 9]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch L'ma
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2015

Arch L'ma , Feb 3, 2015 :
    It's better than I expected.. Darshan is using it :).. and yeah, waiting for the next update as well :)

2. Kanthbros
    Donut Feb 3, 2015

3. dharmendra09
    Froyo Feb 3, 2015

dharmendra09 , Feb 3, 2015 :
    Dear fanboy/girl,

Whoop whoop! You have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus One.

To use this invite, please follow this link to claim it as yours (you have less than 24h to do so): https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/*****************. If you haven't yet registered your account, no problem. Just follow this link: https://account.oneplus.net/sign-up

Remember that this invite can only be used for orders shipping to Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, United Kingdom, and United States.

The invite will expire 24 hours from when we sent this email, not necessarily when you received it, please claim it as soon as possible as expired invites are not re-activated.

Enjoy!

4. yappingpunk
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2015

5. midhunter
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2015

midhunter , Feb 3, 2015 :
    Well, you can always make some new and send them invites! ^^ I volunteer as tribute! hahah

6. musaudhassan
    Eclair Feb 3, 2015

7. Strati
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2015

8. Yarlington
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2015

9. maheshk1989
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2015

10. FreshSaltyOcean
    Eclair Feb 3, 2015

11. alexluff
    Gingerbread Feb 3, 2015

alexluff , Feb 3, 2015 :
    So is the OnePlus 2 going to use the invite system too? I hope I can't get an invite for release if they do!

12. Jens Bang
    Cupcake Feb 4, 2015

Jens Bang , Feb 4, 2015 :
    Does anybody know how long it might take for an invite? I am currently stuck with no phone, when i found out about the OnePlus One i really wanted to buy it, but i am not sure if i am able to endure too long without a phone. Simply because i can't read the messages etc

13. jtmoritz
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

jtmoritz , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Ugh, love what everyone says about the phone, love the invite process, frustrated I finally got one direct from OnePlus and don't have funds. Hope to get another invite in a few weeks. Best of luck to all. ps. trying to get enough replies to get to post new thread of invite.

14. koolastika
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

15. janik01
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

janik01 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    I would like anybody to donate his invite to me. I'm not sure which invite can be used for which phone/shipping location. I live in The Netherlands and want to order the 64gb black version. I feel like a beggar...

16. Jhamiltons
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

Jhamiltons , Feb 5, 2015 :

17. Jhamiltons
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

Jhamiltons , Feb 5, 2015 :
    I lost an invite because was out for 48 hours , please resend one , thanks a lot!
    James

18. Sept12Coo2
    Gingerbread Feb 5, 2015

Sept12Coo2 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    I'm the 1st in my circle of friends to get one. Most are Apple/Samsung. Everyone is like what? Sweet!!!

19. thedumbestgenius
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

thedumbestgenius , Feb 5, 2015 :
    If anyone can send an invite, I would greatly appreciate it. Looking forward to helping others get theirs as well!

20. Asscap
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

Asscap , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Hey there, my buddy got one of these phones and says he loves it. I would love to order one but as everyone knows you need an invite. Can anyone donate one to me for the 64gb black or white version? :| I don't know how else I can get it, the invites my friend had expired before I had the chance to buy one. P.s. I live in Toronto, Canada.

-Nick