Not open for further replies.
  1. kieshar
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

kieshar , Feb 5, 2015 :
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH IKR?!

2. Jcadenas23
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

Jcadenas23 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    We need to admit it... this process makes the phone to be more attractive, lol. I saw a friend with a brand new one-plus-one and I thought myself... holly s... I want one of those... then I noticed that is not that easy to get it and well... sadness came to me... :( until I read a bit further and well... here I am... trying to get an invite to get my hands on the one-plus-one 64gb.

we'll see how far I can go...

kieshar likes this.
  3. kieshar
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

kieshar , Feb 5, 2015 :
    My fault entirely on this one. i got sick and discovered my invite a day too late. I blame you, "the plague". I will wait, though. OnePLUS, I have heard nothing but good things. I am eager and have no problem waiting for awesomeness.

4. manish.nigam
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

5. Jcadenas23
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

Jcadenas23 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Kinda hurts when you get to know that all your friends have 4 invites... they used only one... and the other 3 are already expired :(

I think that if I ever get an invite I will use one and share the other 3 so we don't miss out the chance.

6. biswalsameer
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

biswalsameer , Feb 5, 2015 :
    I
    I want one person having this phone who will help me to get one invite.

7. soroush123
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

soroush123 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Guyz im new here! i would really appreciate if someone had an extra invite! one plus looks amazing and this community looks even better. thanks.

8. cpatton76
    Donut Feb 5, 2015

cpatton76 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    I heard about the OPO a long time ago but had no reason to switch from my iPhone. Now being very bored with my iPhone I'm here hunting for an OPO. I like the invite system because it makes you feel somewhat satisfied and part of a special community once you finally get your invite and device as silly as that may sound. I know my day will come and when it does it shall be glorious!

9. BOOMDILLY
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

BOOMDILLY , Feb 5, 2015 :
    im also looking for a OPO invite! have been using mine for a month and love it now my brother wants to ditch his iphone for the OPO

10. Nunovsky
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

Nunovsky , Feb 5, 2015 :

Same here !!

11. sdhaul
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

12. Johnx123
    Froyo Feb 5, 2015

Johnx123 , Feb 5, 2015 :
    I got a invite on Tuesday and when I went to claim it and got to buy it said sold out so what went wrong there then not impressed

13. cmiguelq
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

14. devpriyak
    Cupcake Feb 5, 2015

devpriyak , Feb 5, 2015 :
    Now I am totally confused, I am in a small town of new country with not many friends, leave alone ones owning OnePLus......How in the world do I get an Invite....Please help.

15. cevahirkomit
    Donut Feb 5, 2015

16. antheali
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2015

antheali , Feb 6, 2015 :
    I'm an opo owner, and I received an invite to give out, but it expired so it doesn't work anymore. So I'm wondering if in the future Oneplus will send me any more invites to give out?

17. RUPESH.RVG
    Froyo Feb 6, 2015

18. Grenstep2
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2015

19. madhu419
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2015

madhu419 , Feb 6, 2015 :
    I am being stupid of not knowing about the one plus ..! Got a chance to discuss with my friend about a valentine gift to my Fiancee, and then i was asked to look at the One Plus Mobile ..! As soon as i read the reviews and specs i was totally in mad getting the phone..! But to click the buy option i need to have invite :( and with out the invite i cannot buy it for my Fiancee.. Eagerly waiting to get the invite so that i can present the gift at the right time..!

20. Rjraya
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2015

Rjraya , Feb 6, 2015 :
    I missed my 24hr purchase period will I be offered another invite someday in the future?