Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abdullah alajmi
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2014

2. mark
    Donut Apr 8, 2014

mark , Apr 8, 2014 :
    Super!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tool!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ready to buy right now, do not hesitate!!!!!!!!!!!,!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Eric Thompson
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2014

Eric Thompson , Apr 8, 2014 :
    Okay. I've officially set aside money for this phone. This hopefully will be the start of a radical shift in the mobile phone industry

4. thetittytwyster
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2014

5. RichJo86
    Gingerbread Apr 8, 2014

Vinkel, Callysta and thetittytwyster like this.
  6. someonesim
    Honeycomb Apr 8, 2014

someonesim , Apr 8, 2014 :
    Running PA, been Paranoid fans for since Galaxy Nexus.

7. someonesim
    Honeycomb Apr 8, 2014

Almost impossible to maintain $400 throughout whole world, as they earlier reveal European price. I dont mind paying slightly higher ( up to $50 I think ) for world wide availability.

8. buongiornolo
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2014

9. Khaldoun
    Cupcake Apr 8, 2014

Khaldoun , Apr 8, 2014 :
    Honestly I really can't wait till the 23th of April . It seems that it's taking forever

10. Mubarak
    Donut Apr 8, 2014

Mubarak , Apr 8, 2014 :
    when it will get launch in India,I will tell to my friends that opo is a new company but they already gain the trust of the forum members as well as who knows about oneplus one phone bcoz my friends ask me to buy which phone with good durability and best design with specs.I will definitely recommend opo to them and make them understand that oneplus is not just another chinese company.OPO has a great potential may be in future OPO can be compared with the ipone.I just kept my fingers cross hoping that opo will surely make me happy on april 23rd.

harvey likes this.
  11. fishwarp
    Donut Apr 8, 2014

fishwarp , Apr 8, 2014 :
    Okay, this seals the deal, hoping OPO executes well on the production models, this deserves to be a success!

12. sandroitaly
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 8, 2014

sandroitaly , Apr 8, 2014 :
    Can I be honest?
    I wait an s5, after i waited 7 oppo find, I watched vivo xplay 3s ...... i surfing for notice of this smartphone et voila'.......came out OnePlus.
    excellent premises, fast processor, lots of RAM, great camera, great battery, great screen, lte etc etc (fm radio?)
    I liked the idea, so I hope to become a happy owner of OPO
    I look forward to all the details.

13. someonesim
    Honeycomb Apr 8, 2014

Many smartphone dont support it for years already, chances are quite slim to be honest.

14. codylovelace
    Froyo Apr 8, 2014

codylovelace , Apr 8, 2014 :
    Im in the same boat, its been a battle of oppo find 7, s5 or z2.. I then find out about opo from talk android.com and haven't even considered the other 3 since! I am getting this phone. If its available in UK that is :D

15. jmazzamj
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2014

jmazzamj , Apr 9, 2014 :
    It's taking them forever to release a stable version, but nightlies are usually good enough...

16. someonesim
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2014

someonesim , Apr 9, 2014 :
    CM tend to be slower in update, as they work on provide widest compatibility to many devices. Hopes ( most likely ) the CM version in OPO will be dedicated version, so update can be fast.

17. jmazzamj
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2014

jmazzamj , Apr 9, 2014 :
    I was referring to PA, not CM.
    I don't mind CM taking long, I'm a DroidKang user ATM and it hasn't been updated in ages, but it has plenty of options and is very stable, so no need for updates... I'm considering AICP as my daily driver, though...

18. Vinkel
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2014

19. Fred M.
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2014

20. scwei
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2014