The OnePlus Race! - Day 5 (LAST DAY)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bjouzou
    Eclair Jun 16, 2014

bjouzou , Jun 16, 2014 :
    Realy ask for something that can be done, people at work or don't like to be viewed in YouTube but been waiting for OPO for longtime and we get .

yes nothing

2. A33
    Donut Jun 16, 2014

A33 , Jun 16, 2014 :
    Yes its working now ;)

remember me if you win :D

3. percivaltercy
    Froyo Jun 16, 2014

percivaltercy , Jun 16, 2014 :
    So what!?!?!
    It's their marketing strategy, I respect it, I laugh at myself too, I get what I want a couple of days earlier than other people - whohoooo!!!!, yay me!!! - I have some fun, it's not like I'm totally giving away my privacy for this... Lots of pluses, not so many minuses...
    I think it's super fun, what they're doing. And I also think it's a bit pitiful how all the people are complaining about this and that... It's just a phone, no more, no less. Some people are behaving like total douches out there. Some other are, like, desperate or something! A lot of hate, and bitterness... Over a phone! It says many more bad things about the people than the company. The company is only trying to make some money... And not even yet! Their revenue, margin and growth is placed in the medium-long term. In the short term, they don't seem to be getting that much of a benefit other than making themselves well known, and for that, with a short budget, they need the "customer" base - that goes quoted, because we are not customers until we acquire the product.
    I happen to like the phone, and my DesireHD died a few weeks back. I would have gone for and LG, a MotoX or a Nexus, but when I heard about the OPO, I got excited about it. There are things about the device that I don't like so much: no microSD, no wirelss charging, no waterproofing... But the value for money is there, and that's only because OP has chosen not to have a very expensive marketing strategy, but a cheaper one, involving their consumers into it.
    Clever! Innovative! Fresh!
    I can go with that!
    I am a clown in many ways in my everyday life, and posting on Twitter and recording a youtube video is the least of my worries, to tell you the truth.
    It's not like I am going to get the phone any cheaper than you or anybody else - except the lucky 'smash the past' winners - but I am going to get it in the next couple of weeks, while others will have to wait until the production and delivery of OPOs really ramps up.

4. napes22
    Honeycomb Jun 16, 2014

5. timothy9090
    Honeycomb Jun 16, 2014

6. RichardColon_
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2014

RichardColon_ , Jun 16, 2014 :
    People should stop critiquing other peoples videos and just let OnePlus decide......not necessary at all

laanrobe likes this.
  7. Vulcano
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2014

8. mareoser
    Honeycomb Jun 16, 2014

9. kivkiv
    Froyo Jun 16, 2014

kivkiv , Jun 16, 2014 :
    I think ''storm'' means 50 new invites!!! :) Emberassing...

10. metriclangs
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2014

11. Just2PlayNL
    Honeycomb Jun 16, 2014

Just2PlayNL , Jun 16, 2014 :
    You guys know you don't have to post the videos here right? That's where the form is for...

12. kimel23
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2014

13. Baldo98
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2014

mareoser and markjg like this.
  14. uncle
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2014

15. markjg
    KitKat Jun 16, 2014

markjg , Jun 16, 2014 :
    This is the longest, I've ever seen a race thread go on.. this is a marathon XD

mareoser likes this.
  16. manu09090
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 16, 2014

17. Alfaman
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2014

Alfaman , Jun 16, 2014 :
    It's about time, it's brighter were I am

18. solidleon
    Cupcake Jun 16, 2014

19. Jlperezcanga
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2014

Jlperezcanga , Jun 16, 2014 :
    @Jerry in the last 4 days you said winners will be announced today... Is it still on or are you not announcing anything today?

20. deckham
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2014