The OnePlus Shopping Experience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kailash Ravuri
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2014

Kailash Ravuri , Apr 9, 2014 :

is this available in India at the same time with Rest of world ?????
    is this available in India at the same time with Rest of world ?????

2. gknight
    Eclair Apr 9, 2014

gknight , Apr 9, 2014 :
    I'm not sure if you've faced this problem, the above idea is really good, but what I'm worried about is during the day of release, purchasing it online will be a big hassle, anyone tried getting a nexus 4 or nexus 5? People tend to buy and resell it on eBay for a higher price due to high demand. It was a nightmare for nexus 4. People who would like to order should be given a code send to their email and they could signup using their email. Hope the servers will be able to handle the big launch. Never settle!

ArShui likes this.
  3. Victoram
    Eclair Apr 9, 2014

Victoram , Apr 9, 2014 :
    I am just wondering if a disponibility in Brazil is going to be possible, i simple give up buying any cell phone for the past month, to wait the launch of oneplus one, hopefully it will worth the wait, or not.

Jairo D. Escobar likes this.
  4. SoulTribunal
    Jelly Bean Apr 9, 2014

SoulTribunal , Apr 9, 2014 :
    Solid plan @Carl , always worried about custom fees.

Hmm but what about postal carriers and their brokerage fees? Will you offer different shipment options? If, I presume, Canada is a launch country and the nearest OP warehouse is in the states, If only third party postal carriers like Fedex or UPS are offered then us canucks are going to get gouged with "brokerage" fees when it crosses the border :(

We don't have this issue with the National carriers like Canada post or USPS.

5. DoUknoGreg
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 9, 2014

6. Allanitomwesh

Allanitomwesh , Apr 9, 2014 :
    Nice,but the warehouse would have to be in East Africa Community, or at least COMESA,for it to be price inc VAT. @Carl is Africa one of your continents or are we getting the "middle east,africa and oceania" treatment?

dankatz1 and wachw like this.
  7. omer7464
    Donut Apr 9, 2014

8. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Apr 9, 2014

9. jbaumer
    Eclair Apr 9, 2014

10. be33to9
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2014

be33to9 , Apr 9, 2014 :
    What are the payment options?
    Will there be sofortüberweisung, giropay, paysafe card or at least paypal?

11. nebsif
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2014

nebsif , Apr 9, 2014 :
    Oh and those of us here not in the launch countries will have to worry not only about taxes but also about dealing with ebay/********** resellers, which (apart from the increased cost) are much less reliable, not being able to order it normally after getting hyped up IS bad user expirence. Please reconsider.

dankatz1 likes this.
  12. jbroosters
    Eclair Apr 9, 2014

jbroosters , Apr 9, 2014 :
    A message to OnePlus HQ: in the interest of your customers do not use a "regional" delivery service , almost in Italy, because IN MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE of on line shopping, I always had problems. Problems I didnt have with international delivery agencies ( dhl, ups, . . .). Best regards.

13. Abrennan
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2014

Abrennan , Apr 9, 2014 :
    I was wondering the same thing can you touch on what payment options you'll take so we can be sure we are prepared for launch. Thanks

14. Carl

Carl , Apr 9, 2014 :
    We're launching with PayPal.

15. Mark Falsing
    Moderator Moderator Apr 9, 2014

16. Sathish Guru
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2014

Sathish Guru , Apr 9, 2014 :
    That is a Grand Awesome News :)

P.S: All US Cousins, please stay at home and no need to visit India once in a Quarter ;) :p

17. Tadek
    Eclair Apr 9, 2014

Tadek , Apr 9, 2014 :
    Just not make it more expensive to buy from local warehouse, than from other :p
    Because with luck, that package will arrive without taxes from America to Poland it's 400$ (~1200PLN and 350€ is ~1460PLN). If from abroad will be cheaper, then site Allegro.pl will be spammed :D

adamq likes this.
  18. mydragoon

mydragoon , Apr 9, 2014 :
    I hope you don't mean just PayPal and only PayPal.

some ppl do take things literally... ;) :D

19. Abrennan
    Honeycomb Apr 9, 2014

Abrennan , Apr 9, 2014 :
    Perfect and thanks for the quick response.

20. WereWolf
    Gingerbread Apr 9, 2014