The OnePlus Shopping Experience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. physiatrist
    Gingerbread Sep 6, 2014

physiatrist , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Pull the trigger. Start the order queue.

2. changye
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2014

3. danqingliu
    Donut Sep 6, 2014

danqingliu , Sep 6, 2014 :
    I've just joined yesterday and I'm not sure about most of the shopping experience, as I am only wishing for an invite at this time. I can only share what I feel about the community, which looks great, although a bit impatient. I might end up that way too in a month or two without an invite.

I will add more if/when my shopping experience improves.

4. Haymond
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 6, 2014

5. MickeyMouse
    Lollipop Sep 6, 2014

6. dgilford

dgilford , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Sounds very good. But.. Lets say my oneplus stops working and I post it back to one of the closest warehouse. I would probably have to wait weeks until my phone has been repaired and shipped back to me. Many days are spent just on travelling to the warehouse and then back to my country. Will clients be willing to wait all this time without the phone?

7. CobieSunan

8. CobieSunan

CobieSunan , Sep 6, 2014 :
    I think as times pass by, there will a lot more warehouse@service centre being setup..hopefully it will be in our country @dgilford

9. CobieSunan

CobieSunan , Sep 6, 2014 :
    couldnt agree more with @mydragoon .. english language will be no problem as long as the currency is in Ringgit Malaysia

10. dgilford

dgilford , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Malta,? I doubt. Its very small country :)

11. Jaswant
    Donut Sep 6, 2014

Jaswant , Sep 6, 2014 :
    The first thing which would be necessary to give a great shopping experience is to take out the invite system. There are other ways to manage the amount of demand and number of orders coming in such as putting a no stock sign such as flipkart and keep a waiting list of a max number of people.

12. oldthor
    Honeycomb Sep 6, 2014

oldthor , Sep 6, 2014 :
    O.K. you're "Talking the Talk" Now start "Walking the Walk" Customer service is second only to a good design to have a World Class Product.

13. MaryGolden
    Cupcake Sep 6, 2014

MaryGolden , Sep 6, 2014 :
    Success in different types of online shopping activities is solely dependent on some of the important points, particularly good customer experience. Online marketers and owners of varying e-commerce portals have now require to understand the fact that sales in case of online retail sector depends on the shopping experience received by customers and the service received by online prospects.

14. amruth05
    Froyo Sep 7, 2014

amruth05 , Sep 7, 2014 :
    @Carl : Smooth shopping experience. Have had the phone for 2 months now- people are drooling over it!! GREAT JOB GUYS! ONE AWESOME PHONE!!

Bneedell likes this.
  15. akinhd
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 7, 2014

akinhd , Sep 7, 2014 :
    For india best sell through Flipkart tat to soon coz many phones are coming then u will loose

16. skruf97
    Froyo Sep 7, 2014

17. rodriguez.da
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2014

rodriguez.da , Sep 8, 2014 :
    Great idea

18. Jamp2
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2014

Jamp2 , Sep 8, 2014 :
    I am from Spain.
    I got One few days ago.
    The shopping experience was very nice.
    The device is good enough. Now, I mean:
    - good because the One is a very good device,
    - enaugh because I paid what One really cost.
    There are few mobiles good enough, I would say there is no one, to buy now paing the real value.
    So, very good job.
    I think there are a lot of companies what have to learn.

19. paul malizia
    Froyo Sep 8, 2014

paul malizia , Sep 8, 2014 :
    yes. that would be nice

20. CobieSunan
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 9, 2014