The OnePlus X is one of the best smartphone in the world. I tell you why...

1. bonghollywood
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 31, 2015

bonghollywood , Dec 31, 2015 :
    It has one trump card (not adding the ridiculous shipping cost) ... price, but other than that, everything else is "Mediocre at best in the world".

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015

2. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 31, 2015

stephenboyo , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Yes but maybe it is the best phone in the world to whoever thinks it is. It's a subjective statement. Yes the OPX may be missing some of the things on your list but who says any of those things will actually make a phone better? There are loads of phones out there with NFC and fingerprint scanners and type c cable that are still mediocre. The iphone for instance does not have many of the power specs on your list but is still regarded by many as cutting edge.

From my own experience, my OPX hasnt suffered from a mediocre battery life, the screen is superb, the Camera has worked well for me and the phone is ultra fast and very well designed and pretty. I don't need a fingerprint scanner and actually the battery on the OPX quick charges from 0 to full in an hour using the OPX's own fast charging USB cable and that's enough for me. Some of the software issues on the OPX is common to any phone running stock Android Lollipop which isn't Google's best OS. Yes there are areas that could be improved on but overall it still a great phone . This might be or not be the case for other OPX owners , so it is a very subjective thing.

doublear likes this.
  3. bonghollywood

Then that still doesn't make it the "best". That is like having one kid but he or she didn't excel on one thing but thats all you have. He or she doesn't quantify as " one of the best kid in the world ".
    To his or her parents, yes. The world, no.

The OPX has a lot of "Okay" feature, not the best.

4. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 31, 2015

stephenboyo , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Well it's not the "Best" phone to you but it's the "Best" phone to some other people. It's a subjective thing. Anyone can say their phone is the best or worst and likewise any phone with the specs you hold in high regard can perform badly, those specs don't always translate into the 'Best'

5. p51d007
    KitKat Dec 31, 2015

6. p51d007
    KitKat Dec 31, 2015

p51d007 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Not having band 17 (for the USA LTE) is MANY points for the negative.

bonghollywood likes this.
  7. bonghollywood

Phone's statistical facts are all quantifiable not subjective. The owners emotional and financial bond to the item is subjective. You keep saying that "to the owner" its the best. The "best" against the last phone they owned or the "best" phone that they can afford? You can't label anything "best" without comparing it. Might as well title this post "All phones are the best".

Give me one measurable stick to the OPX that best it against the other other than it's cost.

Just like I said... It's mediocre at its finest.

8. p51d007
    KitKat Dec 31, 2015

p51d007 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Not to offend, but you do realize this whole "startup" company stuff was debunked last year?
    Oppo owns them, contrary to what was said when they started out.

9. bonghollywood

All I'm reading is "most OPX owners are entitled to feel good about their purchase so they think to themselves that it's the best so they won't feel sad about themselves. Then they huddled with like minded people to set their confirmational bias to make their point of view valid thus making it a positive loop feed back that anybody that will say its not is a troll". #atitsbestitsmediocre.

10. xoma262
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2015

xoma262 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    ... already got damnsung. And damn, it's far away better.
    Emm. I ordered this phone in the first day of release. No, there was no info about back-lit sofar. I already understand that you are a fan boy who knows only how to hype.
    As I said many times before, it's a good phone for the kids.

11. hrishi21007
    Honeycomb Dec 31, 2015

bonghollywood likes this.
  12. DeathCenter
    Froyo Dec 31, 2015

DeathCenter , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Bla Bla Bla Bla. You really don't want learn.
    1. You know that it isn't the most durable phone because you had "the damn phone for three days" God, with no doubt you are the real MVP.

2. Once again. How can you test a battery life of a fone in 3 days? In that 3 days you completed the recharge cycle several times to "dig out" all the battery potential ?

3. Fingerprint magnet. Like every black glossy surface. Try to put you finger in black piano top model. Or in you house's glasses. You are not going to get a different result.

4. Its a mobilefone, not a subwofer.

5. "doesnt work much" What? It just work 1/4 ? One thing have two option, work or dont work. What do you mean by saying "doesnt work mutch"?

6. Ok, it is a CON, you have a point there, but OP didnt made the phone for USA. Its life, accept it. But you can use it on USA

7. amoled screen with 5inch and 1080p resolution. Makes a 440ppi screen (according to my calculations). Probably you had never seen a 440ppi television or computer screen. Soo it is a 440ppi screen + amoled. Whant better than this?

8.What the problem of Qualcom 801? Still better than Qualcom 810

9. It could even be 8 bit. What does matter to you, The amount of freaking bits or the final result?

10. It is already charges quick.

11.[​IMG]
    This is a good quality image for me.

12.Since now I dont have any reason to complain.

doublear likes this.
  13. Jawad973
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2015

14. DeathCenter
    Froyo Dec 31, 2015

(PS: Following that logic, every review and unboxing in the world is advertisement, you should "get" some critical spirit)

Mr. BG and doublear like this.
  15. bonghollywood

1st of all, you didn't read my post in its entirety, so I blame your educational institutions. Not you, because you already made up your mind that it will never be you.

Read my last post. There is still no proff on anything you said that makes this phone the " best" or "one of the best". Just like you said " its good enough". I don't even think you can comprehend what "bits" means.

My note 4 from "last year" have roughly 510 dpi amoled.

In every quantifiable measurements the 810 chip is far superior than 801 minus the heating problem (read or watch "andriod authority's" chip set review )

An IPhone 5s is free right now with a 2 year contract with nothing added to your bill and is still better than the OPX.

The best thing you wrote is "as of know I don't have anything to complain" which is not the "best" description of a best phone. The OPX at its best is Mediocre.

16. DeathCenter
    Froyo Dec 31, 2015

Its funny you blaming my"educational institutions" when you are Saying that I said something that I actually did not. What I said that the image was good. And not Good enough. Did you even saw the photo? The image had better quality than most photos taken by an iPhone that I've seen.

"minus the heating problem" no shit Sherlock,do you even know what thermal throttling is?

What I said was about the OP service and not about OPX.

And you should change your definition of best. Some times the thing that has more powerful hardware isn't better. Once again price, look, build quality.
    Cheers.

doublear likes this.
  17. bonghollywood

WTF is imagem. Yup! It's your educational institutions.

18. DeathCenter
    Froyo Dec 31, 2015

You are soo keen on that your only argument is that ive put an extra "m" in a word. Incredible. Please dont reproduce

19. bonghollywood

Please, Mr. fotos. Don't dig your own grave and cover yourself with soil. You need to go back to school. Because you don't even know the real definition of the word "best". Good ≠ Best. LOL

20. DeathCenter
    Froyo Dec 31, 2015

The only thing that doesn't suck on iPhone is the camera quality. Stop trying. And it is not free, at the end always paying it, but in a different way.

I need to wash my eyes! When you are at a computer (if u have a 1080p 24" screen) you have around 250ppi. Tell me, does it change something when watching a demm YouTube video something like that?does your eyes Hurt?