The OnePlus X is one of the best smartphone in the world. I tell you why...

1. DeathCenter
    Froyo Dec 31, 2015

DeathCenter , Dec 31, 2015 :
    You must be blind
    The topic says "one of the best" not" the best " do you even know the difference?

Pffft I quit, I do not have patience for kids.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2015

5star02707 and doublear like this.
  2. bonghollywood
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 31, 2015

bonghollywood , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Are you even talking in English? "Demm". That is sad. And this is coming from someone that uses English as a 2nd Language.

No. when I'm using my Nexus 6 I have 493 Ppi, when I'm using my LG V10 513 PPI, when I'm using my note edge I have 525 PPI.

So know you're comparing computer screen and cellphone screen... WTF?

3. bonghollywood

And here's the pic just in case you doubt me. I had to take pictures with my OPT so I proxy my covers.

Attached Files:

4. Guidoce

Guidoce , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Actually it is not very easy to find detailed information about OP and its financial hystory. It appears to be a spin-off of Oppo fonded by Pete Lau.
    Anyway being owned by a big company, (is it Oppo a big company?) doesn't mean to be able to rely on the resources of this parent company.
    Many clues lead me to think that OP is still a small and reactive company.

doublear likes this.
  5. stephenboyo
    KitKat Dec 31, 2015

stephenboyo , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Who cares? people buy what they like. I personally compared various phones and brands and decided that I preferred the OPX over the others. For me, it was the best choice I've made and therefore the best phone and I have no regrets. I've not had any problems and the phone has performed superbly so I cannot fathom why you should be tearing your hair out over paper specs and whether or not it is the best phone out there. Chances are you don't even own one but are a phone comparison freak. Android Authority and various reviewers consider the OPX one of the best phones in its price range even with its limitations and all phones, I repeat, all phones, have limitations regardless of what paper specs they might be touting.

doublear likes this.
  6. doublear
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2015

doublear , Dec 31, 2015 :
    In a time when all the major brands release their top with at least one serious problem (heavy phone, heating, super fast battery drain), the only choice was the OnePlus X if you even tried something "cute".

Having overcome the initial software problems, it was the best choice for me.

7. Mr. BG
    Welcoming Expert, Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Dec 31, 2015

Mr. BG , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Definately Troll...

doublear likes this.
  8. Mr. BG

Mr. BG , Dec 31, 2015 :
    And a show-off Troll too...

9. madhav2011
    Eclair Dec 31, 2015

10. doublear
    Jelly Bean Dec 31, 2015

11. determinator

Mr. BG and doublear like this.
  12. bonghollywood

I owned two and gave it to my parents that are retiring in S.E. Asia. And I repeat, OPX has more limitations than any other phone to even considered the best. It has Zero features that best other phone. It's a cheap phone case in point.

13. Mr. BG

Mr. BG , Dec 31, 2015 :
    You seem to be doing that a lot Bongy...

To each his own, OK?

Deactivated User and doublear like this.
  14. bonghollywood

I had to repost my post to respond to this... Sad.

15. Mr. BG

Mr. BG , Dec 31, 2015 :
    Obsessive compulsive disorder...

Deactivated User likes this.
  16. barklein
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2015

barklein , Dec 31, 2015 :
    WOW

doublear likes this.
  17. barklein
    Gingerbread Dec 31, 2015

barklein , Dec 31, 2015 :
    LOL

bonghollywood likes this.
  18. Guidoce

Guidoce , Dec 31, 2015 :
    So why you're still here?
    Don't waste your time, there are so many things you can do on the positive side of the life.

doublear and Mr. BG like this.
  19. bonghollywood

I am doing something positive. I'm opening you guy's silk of lie in your cocooned definition of the meaning to the word "best" or "one of the best".
    I didn't say that the phone sucks, far from it. It's decent, okay, working, mediocre but way below the notch of the best or to be considered one of the best. For a company that have "Never Settle" as their mantra you guys settled to "Absolute Mediocre". But if it keeps you warm in the inside then please paint your room red and plaster your windows with pictures of sunshine, rainbows and butterflies but it will never change the fact that the OPX is just okay at its best.

20. p51d007
    KitKat Dec 31, 2015

p51d007 , Dec 31, 2015 :
    I first thought that also, but, after researching, I changed my mind. If they want to be completely independent, they should get some sort of IPO, to manufacture their own phones, instead of making knock off of Oppo phones. The OnePlus One came out, then shortly after, the Oppo 7/7a came along (putting missing features back). The OnePlus2 came along, but after feedback from users, Oppo delayed the Find9(again, with missing features added back in), until 1st or 2nd quarter of 2016, after snapdragon releases the 820 chip, to avoid the pitfalls of the 810 chip. The idea of making the entire frame, as a heatsink was a good try, but with all of the throttling required to improve battery life & heat, I would opt for the 801 chip on the OnePlus One first.

This was found from NUMEROUS sources by searching

"Although Lau initially denied that OnePlus was a wholly owned subsidiary of Oppo, upon release of the regulatory filings they admitted that they are owned by Oppo and are "in talks with other investors" (although nothing has been announced to date)"

So, I stand by my statement, that OnePlus, is owned by Oppo, which is owned by BBK Electronics