The OP6 Specs Confirmed On Tenaa With Only 3300 mAh To Power It

1. malidan
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

malidan , May 6, 2018 :
    STOCK don't sell devices. The RN4 sales in India alone in 2017 out sold the OP and Pixel 2 combined worldwide sales.
    It made the Mi A1 sales look like peanuts
    S9+ sold more devices in 20 days than OP and the Pixel's Global sales in 2017.
    Google no matter how they have dressed up a device, they have never moved devices in numbers, All their play editions bombed, with so much variety in the Android space they don't stand a chance.

If you go through the top 10 OEM' s apart from Apple, It's all Skinned Oem' s, Joe Bloggs wants feature, he wants bling, he wants skinned.

What I see these days is a lot of YouTube reviewers using the same buzz words to get subs, to get likes, to get sponsors. Screen real estate, Samsungs lag after a few months, OP that best bang per buck when Xiaomi and Huawei offer the same and more for less

I watched a video with most of the leading tech reviwers when they were at MWC and all bar 1 said their carry was an Apple or a Pixel.
    And that's with the Pixel Xl being one of the most Hardware flawed Devices of 2017 and the iPX multi tasking like a dog.

YT is dominated by tech enthusiasts, purists and not Joe Bloggs who makes up 99% of mobile phone buyers. That why you always hear stock is best, I prefer stock, etc:)

Last edited: May 6, 2018

2. malidan
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

malidan , May 6, 2018 :
    Yeah 30% on bench doesn't usually equate to the real world.

Last edited: May 6, 2018

3. theshinybeast
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

theshinybeast , May 6, 2018 :
    Very true, for now. I reckon the Joe Bloggses of this world are catching on though and skinned OEMs will see their sales drop off. Slowly, admittedly, but they will.
    Notice how Samsung have seen the writing on the wall and toned down Touchwiz over the last couple of years.:rolleyes:

Good night my man, as usual, a pleasure shooting the sh*t with you mate.;)

idkwhoiam322, malidan and meatandy like this.
  4. Mukund760
    Honeycomb May 6, 2018

Mukund760 , May 6, 2018 :
    maybe...let's wait to see what the reviewers have to say.

5. tbhnod1
    Cupcake May 6, 2018

tbhnod1 , May 6, 2018 :
    I believe the 6T will have all of the fans complaints addressed. That is the phone to look for!

6. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer May 6, 2018

Dunnow , May 6, 2018 :
    If the phone exceeds 550eur they better pick me for the lab each year xD

Im not up to that amount unless it has google pixel perfect video and images...

MentalDraco, stephenboyo and malidan like this.
  7. Dunnow

Dunnow , May 6, 2018 :
    If I watch netflix after going to sleep at 100% im charging the device by 10am x'D

But i have a 2... We all know how that one went...

malidan likes this.
  8. ghostofcain
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

ghostofcain , May 6, 2018 :
    I don't have to imagine I bought a mate 10 pro primarily for that reason.

Matt 80 and malidan like this.
  9. malidan
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

malidan , May 6, 2018 :
    We could but Samsung are right up there if not the best on battery life and as you can see the battery life for all intensive purposes is the same as last year.
    Which ain't bad when you consider that's first up with a more powerful SOC, a few updates down the road is when we will see what's what.

10. Mukund760
    Honeycomb May 6, 2018

naa... not a fan of Samsung, besides OP is alot cheaper than Samsung and they do provide alot more security updates.

11. G_Sai_Raina_syku
    Jelly Bean May 6, 2018

G_Sai_Raina_syku , May 6, 2018 :
    So true half of them hate on skins but the fact is they change their very frequently to have major issues with their devices also usually they carry 2 mobile phones at a time so they don't feel the need to have all the features in a devices whereas for a normal user we want to have basic and essential features in our devices.
    I too believed that miui is slow and is crappy but once I used it I found how many useful features it had over stock Android it wasn't laggy the battery life was great and updates didn't matter a lot since a lot of features the next android varient would have were already there.
    Lastly I totally agree with you on how Huawei and xiaomi provide better bang for buck devices than OnePlus

malidan likes this.
  12. malidan
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

malidan , May 6, 2018 :
    Yes its been awhile since we a good natter.

I guess the penny dropped that it was time for a change and what they were doing had gone stale and was no longer required.
    I compared the Note 8 to my old Note 2 and the main visual differences are:
    The guides
    The UI layout and colours
    The actual app count has increased and that is down to:
    The dawn of Samsungs Eco system
    Popular Productivity apps
    Google apps
    For me the main difference is that they actually started working on better optimizing the OS from the S7 onwards.
    This can be seen by the fact they beat most of the market in battery life carrying their skin, having bigger a brighter displays and carrying more hardware.

theshinybeast likes this.
  13. malidan
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

malidan , May 6, 2018 :
    Before the OP5T received it's last security patch the Note 8 was ahead.
    There was an article on OEMs missing security patches and Samsung was in the top 3 for compliance.
    As for OP they were well down the list, 5 months was the wait for the laat security patch.;)

Current Samsung prices
    S9 £474
    S9+ £593
    Note 8 £549
    The OP6 will be right amongst these without the weight of specs, quality and prestige.;)

14. D1517844581455
    Honeycomb May 6, 2018

D1517844581455 , May 6, 2018 :
    other articles on the net confirmed the OnePlus 6 to have a 3450mah battery. 3300 seems a little less but it could be that the snapdragon 845 and the oxygen os software might handle the battery efficiently to keep up with the 3300mah battery.

15. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

MentalDraco , May 6, 2018 :
    Well they said they remember what made them popular, great phones at affordable prices, well... well... well...

16. malidan
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

malidan , May 6, 2018 :
    Orher articles said it would have a QHD screen too.:rolleyes:
    Tenaa is an official certification.

17. Dunnow

Dunnow , May 6, 2018 :
    they say so every time tho... there's so many times I'm willing to believe that. I mean... I bet they see fitting, OP6 at 600

remember when everyone was saying that they would never pay 500€ for a Samsung device when you had OP at 350? xD

MentalDraco likes this.
  18. G_Vladimir_P_tADq
    Eclair May 6, 2018

19. MentalDraco
    Marshmallow May 6, 2018

MentalDraco , May 6, 2018 :
    Well this is my first OP phone >w< so I judge from here... but yea the price has just gone up and up each time. I am guessing OnePlus will be a luxury brand of the parent company or something >w<

waldwolf and Dunnow like this.
  20. Mukund760
    Honeycomb May 6, 2018

let's see if what you say is true. I might shift to Samsung.