The problem with OnePlus video on OnePlus 7/t/pro. via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. ashishpro10
    Cupcake May 23, 2020

ashishpro10 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 23, 2020 :
    With the lunch of new OnePlus 8 series the team in the OnePlus seems to be forgetting about what the commitment they made during "Videography Commitments from Open Ears Forum | New York" on Jan 24 the people back then gave their Ideas to help make the OnePlus phone better but its seems as if OnePlus just collect them for the fact the needed those improvements for the OnePlus 8 series and forgot about the 7 series.

I am fully aware of the facet that oneplus 7 pro and 7t pro ranks 114 on-camera performance and that's a huge achievement for OnePlus and I would like to thank them for this but the fact remains that the camera still needs some improvement on the video side. The camera app in itself has got some huge improvement in hardware on the OnePlus 8 series, but despite that the software user experience has enhanced the app and has got features like:
    Super stabilization on 4k 30/ 1080
    cinematic mode for video
    HDR on video and so on.....

I kindly request the OnePlus team to make us users updated on the progress they are on and how long will it take them to provide us those features they promised us.

2. Artemus.
    Nougat May 24, 2020

Artemus. , May 24, 2020 :
    Even if they did update us on that, it would be found in the Announcements forum, not here.