The Real problem

?

Do you want oneplus to implement the changes i suggested above?

1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    82.6%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  3. Can't say

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  1. Ph3NoM Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

Ph3NoM, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Please enlighten me about my typos fron the previous post ? I would love to see your Grammar skills. And i don't think you are a moderator here that you are competent enough to speak on this issue. People post pics on the photography section using manual mode most of the times. And if you understand English you would have read in my post that Manual mode is not a solution to this problem.
    But no, this forum is full of IDIOTS like you who think they own the forum and can restraint or allow anyone to post any shit on it.

2. Ph3NoM Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

Ph3NoM, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Talk about a paid opinion. As i can see you don't even have a profile name and have just joined on 1st of January 2018. I don't think you can question my legitimacy.

3. O1514822293757 Jelly Bean Jan 3, 2018

O1514822293757, Jan 3, 2018 :
    I'm not a professional blogger or writer like u...and I'm not paid to write shit...if that's the way u earn ur living...
    and yes manual mode is not the solution...
    but manual mode is the wonderful option given to us shoot macros and low light photography....an area which the auto HDR will never achieve the desired result. so people using the auto HDR for such shots are fools.

these practical things a blogger sitting in front of his desk all day and copying technical stuff from the internet will not know...

talk of giving more options in the blur mode,or getting the portrait mode even better, or things like that abt the camera and that would make sense...

and of course a writer like you will never produce pics to substantiate ur claim....bcos for that u need to go out and shoot with ur own hand....something u will not know....since u have started this thread to criticize the 5T cam and giving examples of shitty phones like the honor or Moto....

4. Ph3NoM Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

Ph3NoM, Jan 3, 2018 :
    If you are so satisfied with your 5T camera, do not waste your time here dude. Get a life and head over to the photography section to praise the camera over there. I know the audience my post is targetted at and you for certain don't fit the bill here.

5. O1514822293757 Jelly Bean Jan 3, 2018

yes....now u talking sense...

I have not praised the cam in any of the sections...sure I have praised the pics with the same cam..if they can and fools like u can't ,,,then it's prob with u....

and of course I know ur target audience....to persuade them to throw their 5T into the bin and head over to ur brand...
    surely ur brand must of of the shitty 3 , that u r praising so much.

I have understood ur motive and ur target audience by ur very first post ....such a calculated call with so many details u r providing with respect to the phone and the cam....
    but still u have yet to provide any picture to prove ur point....I know u can't do that bcos to do that requires skills which u don't have.

for the serious 5T owners who are complaining abt their cam or have doubts..I would ask u to head to the photography section, see for ur self what people are doing with their cam in the auto and manual mode and then decide for urself. surely the cam is not a DSLR , but then it's not bad compared to other flagships...the art of shooting a good pic lies in ur eyes and head.

don't listen to these paid stupid idiots.bcos u will be highly misled...
    I have made my point very clear and I think this iditot has been exposed.can u find any practical example which this guy has given...he has talked technical bullshit and bashed the 5T left ,right and center.

so to this paid blogger and writer....good luck to u to find ur target audience bcos that's ur very purpose here....surely I'll find a few here...

6. Ph3NoM Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

Ph3NoM, Jan 3, 2018 :
    see enough of abusing you dumbfuck! Having knowledge about the technicalities doesn't make you a paid reviewer but having the phone and not knowing its internals does make a stupid arrogant illiterate fool like you.
    You just have one point of heading over to the photography section, and nothing else to support your claim. Just a little bit of technicalities and you feel lost or out of place.
    Lol, you are just like those naive kids who don't know what they are eating but can recognise the thing once they taste it even if its like the shit you speak!

7. ledsled Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

ledsled, Jan 3, 2018 :
    It's pretty good now, I've seen it in action.

Also, probably one of the best threads i've seen in a while here

Ph3NoM likes this.
  8. Ph3NoM Gingerbread Jan 3, 2018

Ph3NoM, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Thankyou for the appreciation :)

9. O1514822293757 Jelly Bean Jan 3, 2018

hahahahahaaaaa
    see how the truth hurts....
    now who is the dumb ****...
    still ranting like a donkey without any proofs...
    it seems u have bought some of your office pals to support u too.

I don't know why this useless thread has not been closed yet...bcos a camera thread has been closed today

dear mods, if there are any reading this now...
    don't u fail to realize that this a paid propaganda without showing any proofs whatever

10. TurboBot Froyo Jan 3, 2018

TurboBot, Jan 3, 2018 :
    Not defending anyone here, but this immature and barbaric catfighting in an otherwise previously sane forum needs to cease. This thread was not created with the intent to be another one of those for whining, crying idiots to post their low-light HDR shots in (in the rare occasions they even provide photo evidence) or waste space complaining about "oil-painting" or "worst camera on a smartphone". Instead, this is an analytical thread meant to really focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the camera aspect of the OnePlus 5T. That stated, I don't understand your reasoning for coming here and loudmouthing the creator of this forum because you don't personally agree with him, where you simply could have ignored this particular thread of the approximately 68,000 that have been made just on the OnePlus 5T alone. One thing is clear: while this thread's creator should've handled himself in a more composed manner, your barbarism and rage is not wanted here.

On a side note, this thread's creator was not stating that Honor and Xiaomi were better as a whole; we were actually talking about other devices in the same price bracket (and in others) in comparison to the 5T. For example, the conversation about Xiaomi's inclusion of OIS in their Mi6 and Mi Mix 2, while OnePlus omitted it. He saw reviews of the new Honor View 10, where the camera was compared to that of the 5T and the reviewers said that the View 10 was better. I made a detailed post regarding that here as well, looking at and analyzing the camera samples provided in those. Furthermore, you can't blanketly state that he is a paid troll/bad-mouth of OnePlus just because he takes the time to mostly utilize proper grammar and is willing to point out both the pros and flaws/cons of an imperfect product. By that same logic, I would be a mega-troll because I make sure my grammar is near impeccable. The logical basis on which you derive that statement is simply beyond me.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2018

Ph3NoM likes this.
  11. Ph3NoM Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

Ph3NoM, Jan 4, 2018 :
    i am sorry for losing my cool here, but i find this so often on oneplus forums, newbie users and innocent people asking genuine doubts and getting trolled by people/oldies they don't even know. Oneplus forums are notoroiously famous for cyber bullying and trolling. People who have no knowledge of the subject just create a fake id to troll people here. Even if they have the knowledge, they are just too above the system to reply properly. There is a hint of sarcasm in every post out here.
    Coming to this id, if you check properly this id was created on 1st of January only and his/her only job is to go on Camera issue threads and badmouth people.

TurboBot likes this.
  12. TurboBot Froyo Jan 4, 2018

TurboBot, Jan 4, 2018 :
    Don't apologize to me about losing your cool, it makes sense why, as someone like that is looking for that type of reaction. While I would've not taken the bait, I know that people like that are extremely inflammatory and look for aspects of other people to criticize, which is quite a lowly deed in my opinion. I think he has left and hopefully has taken something out of my reply to him, but if he does return and continue with his abominable antics, there's always the report button. And yes, these people are like locust on these forums, which they take for-granted and utilize as simply a complaints board of unjustifiable problems.

13. Ph3NoM Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

Ph3NoM, Jan 4, 2018 :
    i would have taken the bait either but the fact was that if i hadn't, this thread would most probably be dead now as many people simply avoid replying to the forums which have such unsocial elements coz of fear of being harassed unnecessarily. I know this was a typical example of Fanboy Flamebait. I realised that as soon as i visited his profile. I reacted just to save this thread from digressing from the topic( which it unfortunately has)

TurboBot likes this.
  14. TurboBot Froyo Jan 4, 2018

TurboBot, Jan 4, 2018 :
    Well, this thread will be off topic no more lol...check out this camera test by mobilegeeks.de....you might want to use Google Translate for this unless you speak/read German. Here is the link: https://www.mobilegeeks.de/artikel/...htc-u11-lg-v30-huawei-mate-10-pro-oneplus-5t/

Ph3NoM likes this.
  15. G_Nikhil_Prasad_ Cupcake Jan 4, 2018

16. Ph3NoM Gingerbread Jan 4, 2018

Ph3NoM, Jan 4, 2018 :
    As much as i am suprised by the result, i am also happy with it. And i am not paid to write this lol. But this is the first time i have ever seen such performance from iphone x and s8/note 8(i won't give out the results, viewers should see it themselves.)
    Google Pixel 2 absolutely demolishes every test it undergoes(everybody knows this by now, so giving out this little spoiler).

TurboBot likes this.